stories by silkstockinglover

Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Posts
1
There is something almost surreal about the feelings and emotion i get from these stories. Maybe it's been part of my secret fantasies or something, but they effect me like nothing else i've read
 
Sure is a popular writer. I haven't read any of the stories, but others certainly have.
 
Silk's popularity is insane.

I always shake my head at her ridiculously(and admittedly contrived) full out porno titles because her writing is far better quality than the titles would reflect.

But at well over 12 favorites whatever she is doing, she does it right.

I think the fact she is a she very much helps as well.
 
She's not pulling up and I'm curious; anyone got a link?

Edit; nvm, found her with a little more sleuthing
 
Last edited:
Silkstockinglover

The best erotic writer going!!!! I always get off reading her stories! Please keep writing as often as possible. Mother/son at a dive-in movie is always a favorite of mine.
 
The writing and the topics make her the perfect storm of an author. Big fan.
 
SilkStockingsLover is right up there, as one of the best writers on this site. I'm an Ahabscribe man, but she's not that far behind.
 
Thanks

Hi
I'm not on here much. Writing, work and kids keep me busy, but a fan told me this was up and I thought. Should leave a thank u note...

Yes, some of my titles are contrived... That is hard to argue.

Thanks again...

Jasmine
 
Just here to add my appreciation and love for Stories by Silkstockingslover. Best writer on here. Just amazing, incredible erotica
 
Best writer on here, keep coming across her stories by accident.
 
silkstockingslover

I must admit that I am not a fan of the themes of her stories. Just not my cup of tea. However, there is no ignoring the quality of her writing and the phenomenal following she has accumulated. I have been following her work for a little while now and as others have said, whatever she is doing is working. Definitely a writer worth reading.
 
She is indeed a good writer. Another good one was tw_holt. I've worked with both of them over the years.
 
Back
Top