Misquote the Person Above You {2016}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Harry Potter! Look, he's a fucking joke. People stealing his books was money out of the library's pocket. We have to send a message to all those delinquent borrowers, you know what I'm sayin? So I'm goin to need to break one of his legs. I'm a nice guy, so I'll make it a clean break, it'll heal real good.

:eek: Okay, first of all, no library supporter would ever say that about Harry Potter. Second, those stories got a lot of people reading again. Third and finally, you do understand he's a fictional character, right?
 
Okay, first of all, I'd like to buy this library and turn it into a Harry Potter themed death cage, fight club. Secondly would you like to be a Gryffindor Gladiator when my club is finished?

:eek:Jesus, is that even legal? Not the Harry Potter theme part, the death cage thing. And hell no, no no no, no thank you I like life. Now I'm goin to need you to leave the library, your Trump talk is frightening the little children.
 
I wonder what Jesus would do in an illegal death cage match up? Say hell no and turn the other cheek or fight for his life? What if it were against Trump?

He'd probably try to talk Trump around, but there was that one incident with the money changers.
 
I wouldn't mind fucking Donald Trump, but it would be on my terms I'd flip him around, strap on my huge dildo, then bend him over and peg the shit out of that money grubbing publicity hound;).

No lube?... maybe it'll give him the idea of creating Trump brand anal lube. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top