Daddy's little dancer(Sail away & me)

...lets have your spanking!”

Here we are—two naked people in my bedroom! My little 100lb daughter on my bed presenting her ass and dripping mound to me. And I, twice Kelly’s weight, with my hard cock pointing right at her face, still soaking with her saliva.

At first Kelly seemed concerned about her impending sodomy. She positively looked frightened when she saw the tube of KY jelly in my hand. She no doubt knew what it was for! She mentioned earlier that she hadn’t done “that” before. I didn’t know if that meant that she didn’t want to, or if she just didn’t do it before.

Fortunately she seemed to take light of my remark about barking like a dog. That seemed to relax her and she seemed to have a twinkle in her eye about being spanked. That wicked girl! She seemed take joy in making hummer of our sex acts as much as cuming! Considering Kelly’s spunky “doggy” imitation, I knew that she was looking forward to a nice hard spanking—and I was eager to give it to her. Maybe we both had a kinky side yet to be explored!

I tossed the tube of KY jelly on the bed next to Kelly. She would probably look at it from time to time, reminding her of the new penetration experience that would eventually come. Just then she giggled at me and said with a sly grin “Daddy want to fuck his bitch?” That remark, so nonchalant, made me want to fuck my daughter’s rectum right then! But that would be for later. Now I wanted to make good on Kelly’s teasing and give her something to really bark about! “I will sweetie, but now lets have your spanking!”, I said with a grin. Without waiting for a response I raised my hand and came down as hard as I could on my sweet little princess’s ass. The slap was so loud that I bet the neighbors must have heard it! My hand stung and turned red. I looked down at Kelly’s ass that there was a red imprint of my hand on her right cheek. I looked at Kelly wondering if I had over done it. Would she scream, cry, laugh, or what!
 
Kelly watched her daddy walk to the bed. Her blue eyes drifted over his body down to his hard cock. It looked so good still wet from her mouth. It might just be her opinion but her daddy’s cock looked like the best one she had ever seen. She felt her pussy tingle as she remembered how good her daddy’s cock felt as he fucked her.

She giggled as her daddy tossed the tube of KY on the bed next to her. Her heart beat a bit faster as she thought about him pushing his wonderful cock into her tight young ass. She wished it had been her pussy that she was letting him take for the first time but she would let her daddy be first on her ass. She didn’t care where he put his cock as long as it was inside her.

“I will sweetie, but now lets have your spanking!”

She saw a grin on his face as his hand came up. She smiled back and started to shake her ass at him but then she felt his hand smack her pink ass cheek hard. She let out a quick yelp of surprise as she felt how hard he had smacked her ass. She was expecting a little tap but that was more like a real slap. Her right ass cheek stung as she felt her daddy’s hand move away from her ass.

“Ouch!” Kelly pouted her lips out at her daddy. “Was I that bad, daddy?”
 
“No, sweetheart you are not bad...just nauughty!"

“No, sweetheart. You were not bad.” I grinned, and looked at Kelly’s sweet little upturned ass and the puckered hole that would soon receive my cock, as I held up a few fingers and applied a generous amount of KY jelly to them. Kelly was looking at my preparations and seemed to have a look of anticipation, or was it concern, on her face as she seemed to realize that soon she would be experiencing a new kind of penetration. I paused and said, “You’re not bad…just naughty!”, and I grinned as I applied the cool jelly to her sensitive little backdoor.

I rubbed my greased fingers slowly around Kelly’s puckered ass. “Do you want daddy to fuck your ass sweetheart?”, I said as I slowly sliding my fingers around the tight opining. “If you do then tell daddy how much you want it!”, I said in a teasing tone of voice.

My cock was so hard that it hurt! My heart was pounding in anticipation of fucking my daughter’s rectum. This was not the first time that I fucked an ass, but this was the most enthralling ass that I was about to penetrate. It was partly because this was the prettiest ass that I’ve seen and partly because it belonged to my daughter!

I slowly stroked my middle finger over Kelly’s puckered hole several times. Then I looked into my little sweetheart’s eyes as I positioned my middle finger over her hole and, with out warning, trust my entire finger it into her tight ass with one firm stroke. Now I was in! I smiled at her and waited for her response. I continued to explore regains that have never been probed before and I gauged her reaction. I thrusted in and out letting the lubricant do its work--lubricating her nether region for the impending larger penetration. Her ass seemed to loosen a bit and took advantage of this and inserted another finger. Now I had two fingers in my little one’s ass. I continued to thrust in and out like my cock would soon do! I continued finger fucking my daughter’s ass for some time until her ass started to loosen up and the lubricant seemed to make it easy for me to slide in and out. I could now easily slip my fingers into her ass.

I felt that the time was now right, and I repositioned myself behind Kelly. My cock dripping precum, my heart pounding at the anticipation of sodimizing my own daughter. I removed my fingers form Kelly’s ass. Her ass kept a slight gape and seemed to welcome my cock. I positioned the head of my cock to her ass and placed it on her ass. I placed my hands tenderly on her warm pale ass and said to her, “Sweetheart, do you want daddy to fuck your ass?”
 
Last edited:
Kelly smiled at her daddy. She watched as he grinned and was staring at her tight pink ass. She looked down at her daddy’s rock hard cock as he slowly applied KY jelly to his fingers. Her heart was beating faster as she thought about her daddy fuck her virgin ass with his wonderful hard cock. As she watched his hard cock she almost begged him to fuck her pussy again. But when she looked back at her daddy’s smiling face she decided to wait until latter. This was what her daddy wanted and she would do anything to make him happy.

“You’re not bad…just naughty!”

She was about to answer him when she felt his jelly covered fingers touch her sensitive little asshole. She let out a little squeal as her daddy started to gently rub the cool jelly around her tight asshole.

“Do you want daddy to fuck your ass sweetheart? If you do then tell daddy how much you want it!”

Kelly’s big blue eyes closed as the sensation of her daddy’s fingers rub her tight asshole was made more intense by the jelly on them. She let a slow moan escape her lips. “Oh, daddy! I want your cock in my ass. Please fuck my ass, daddy.”

Her blue eyes opened as she felt him stop his wonderful; stroking of her tight asshole. She looked into his eyes; she saw them gleam at her with desire. Then with out warning she felt his big finger pop into her tight ass. Kelly bit her lower lip as she groaned at the feeling of her daddy’s finger in her virgin ass. It didn’t hurt as bad as she had thought it would. She could feel her daddy’s finger moving around in her tight ass make it ready for his large cock. Her young body shivered as she felt him slowly start to thrust in and out of her ass. Each thrust made the discomfort dissolve to be replaced by wild pleasure.

Kelly felt her body slowly rocking back and forth against her daddy’s finger as he slowly fingered her young ass. This wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. “Mmm, that feels soooo good daddy!” Another shiver ran down her back as she felt him push another finger into her ass. The wet sounds of her daddy fingering her ass made all the more erotic. With each stroke of his finger the pleasure built and she wanted more then just his fingers inside her.

When she was about to start begging for her daddy to fuck her ass she felt him pull his fingers out. She looked at him with her blue eyes and saw that her daddy was positioned behind her. Her young body quaked as she felt her daddy’s hard cock touch her wet asshole. Then she dropped her tummy down and pushed her pale ass up as her daddy’s warm hands gently rested on her ass.

“Sweetheart, do you want daddy to fuck your ass?”

”Yes daddy. What ever you want.” With that she slowly moved her hips up and down making her wet asshole hole rub against her daddy’s cock. “Fuck me daddy. Fuck your naughty little girl.”
 
I couldn’t get over the wanton tone in Kelly’s voice! It was like someone I didn’t know! Was she daddy’s little girl or a sex crazed woman! She was practically begging be to fuck her ass, and I would not disappoint her!

Kelly propped her ass up to me—offering herself to me, and she seemed to be trembling with anticipation. She rubbed her ass onto my cockhead causing a bead of precum to flow, and I looked at the sweet ass that was about to receive my cock, and I placed my hands on Kelly’s tanned ass. I slowly, but firmly, forced her ass cheeks apart and her ass hole and pussy formed a gape. My cock and Kelly’s asshole were thoroughly lubricated with the KY jelly, but I could not resist that gaping pussy with its pink folds dripping with her natural lubricant! Without warning I repositioned my cock at the opening of Kelly’s womanhood and trust it in with one strong motion. My hard cock, Kelly’s gaping pussy, and all that lubrication let my cock to slip in with no resistance until I hit bottom! At the same time droplets of Kelly’s natural lubrication fell to the bed and formed a puddle. I almost cam right their! But NO—not now! I looked at the open asshole that was waiting me and I withdrew my rod and repositioned it to Kelly’s ass. This was it! I was now going to sodimize my own daughter!

I placed my cockhead at the opining to Kelly’s gaping asshole. “Hold on sweetheart…here we go!”, I said in an excited tone, and I pressed in. I felt the resistance of Kelly’s spenster as my cockhead forced her open. I pressed harder. I was so keyed up that I’d fuck that ass even if she screamed bloody murder! My cockhead was now in. I pressed harder and, unexceptionally, my entire nine inches slipped in all at once up to the balls! My entire cock was in my little one’s tight rectum! “Damn your a hot little bitch!?”, I said, not waiting for her answer, and I started to pull out a bit and started thrusting and fucking my new little sex kitten!
 
Last edited:
Kelly’s heart was beating hard behind her firm young breast. Her pink skin trembled as her daddy’s strong hands firmly rested on her tight pink ass. Her soft pink tummy lowered as she slowly raised her ass up for her daddy’s hard cock. As the cool air touched her tight wet little asshole she shivered. She couldn’t tell if it was from the air of the thought of her daddy fuck her ass for the first time. She could still feel her daddy’s warm cum slowly dripping out of her pussy.

Kelly watched with anticipation as her daddy moved closer to her. Holding her breath she bit her lower lip as he move to slide his hard cock into her tight little ass. Then she gasped as she felt her daddy’s hard cock plunge deep into her used pussy in one wonderful stroke. Was he giving up on her ass and decided to fuck her pussy again?

“Oh god! Daddy, fuck me!” She gasped out with her big blue eyes closed. Then she felt him pull his hard cock out of her wet pussy. Her blue eyes opened as she looked back to see why he had stopped.

“Hold on sweetheart…here we go!”

Kelly felt her daddy’s hard cock head touch her virgin asshole again. She swallowed hard and braced herself as she felt him start to push his cock into her tight ass. She winced in pain as she felt her daddy’s cock head pop into her ass for the first time. Her tight asshole stretched as he pushed more pf his long shaft into her tight ass. Kelly was glad her daddy had fingered KY jelly into her ass as it made his cock slid in easier. Her face turned toward the front of the bed as her big blue eyes widened.

“Your so big daddy!” She screamed out as she gasped for air. Inch by inch of her daddy’s huge cock opened her unused ass up. Her arms and legs felt weak as she tried to stay up for her daddy. Just when she was about to beg him to stop she felt his large hair balls touch her wet pussy. All of it was in her!

“Damn you’re a hot little bitch!?” She heard her daddy say. Kelly smiled. She was her daddy’s little bitch. She started to tell him that when she felt him pull out and then slid back in. The pain was starting to vanish as pleasure slowly filled her young body as her daddy fucked her ass. She grunted in time with her daddy’s hard strokes.

Kelly finally arms and legs gave way and she fell forward on to bed, her tight ass pulling her daddy with her. Her young breast tingled as she lay on the bed panting for air. Her body wet with sweat as her ass was fucked hard by her daddy. “Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!”
 
just two animals in heat

Kelly turned way from me but I could just see her profile in the mirror. I smirked a bit as I saw her eyes bug out and her face go blank. There was just something primordial about me ‘using’ my daughter’s ass. Her body trembled as I invaded her tight ass. I knew that she was feeling pain, but she didn’t complain…yet. Maybe she liked it! I heard somewhere that pain can intensify a ladies orgasm…I smirked and thought, ‘maybe we’ll see if that’s true!’ Judging from the wince on her face, I was waiting for Kelly to scream for me to stop. I herd muffled whimpers and heavy breathing. I was slipping in my cock into the reaches of Kelly’s boules and watched as it was almost all the way in. ‘Come on you bitch…don’t quit now’, I silently thought to myself. Just then she screamed out “Your so big daddy!” I figured that she really couldn’t take it anymore, but didn’t want to ‘disappoint’ daddy. I was beyond repose, I wanted that ass and nothing was going to stop me! I pressed in further and it was all the way in. “Good girl”, I said in a breathless tone.

After resting for a moment so that both Kelly and I could accommodate the invasion, I then pulled out a bit and started thrusting back in slowly. “OK”, I said in a low tone, “Now daddy’s gona fuck his bitch’s ass”, I said gaing in a low tone. I started trusting faster until I was really slamming into her and I was surprised when on one thrust Kelly lost her balance and fell forward. My entire cock slipped out of her ass with a “pop”. She was just lying their flat and existed on the bed spread eagle. Her full hips facing me and her ass hole a gape. I lifted her lags to her sides to spread open her ass even more, and I could easily see into her pink rectum. Deciding that Kelly’s rectum was still very tight and still had a noticeable amount of friction, I grabbed the tube of KY jell and placed it over her gaping ass hole and squeezed the tube allowing a small stream of lubricant to flown directionally into her rectum.

Then I repositioned my self above my daughter and pulled her arms over her head and pined her down. Kelly’s ass and pussy were gaping like a wanton sex toy and my cock was so hard that I didn’t need to guide it back in, I just placed it at her nether hole and applied slow pressure. This time there was little friction and I let my penus slide almost effortlessly into my daughter’s rectum until my nine inch cock was completely in her ass and my balls were pressed hard onto her firm ass then I started thrusting back and forth. I started grunting and beads of sweat fell from my face on to Kelly’s sexy back. I pounded into my little one and the bed springs started squeaking. I was grunting, Kelly was groaning. There was no semblance of “father, daughter”, we were just two animals in heat! I swear the trailer started shacking!

On one down stroke I rested my pelvis on Kelly’s ass as my cock slid in even further to a new point. I looked down and wondered how my cock must have been ‘rearranging’ her guts! I stopped as I repositioned my left hand at the small of her back pinning her down into the soft mattress. With my right hand I reached under Kelly’s thy and slit my hand until reaching her sloppy pussy. I waised no time and pressed two fingers in her sloppy pussy and started stroking her pussy as I restarted thrusting in her abused ass. I stroked her pussy and tugged at it. I thumbed her hard clit for a while then I pinched her hard clit hard hoping that she would scream to wake the neighorhood. I wondered if, Jason a big black guy that Kelly has eyed somtimes, would wake up to all this noise. “How’s it like to be double fucked honey?”, I said in an existed tone. “Tell daddy how much you like it!”, I grunted. “If you’re a ‘good girl’ maybe daddy can get some of his friends to use you two or three at a time. Tell daddy how much you’d like that!”. I pounded in to her relentlessly. We both groaned and moaned. The bed creaked and the air smelled of sex. Yes, we where just two animals in heat.
 
Last edited:
Kelly felt her daddy’s hard cock slid out of her as she fell the rest of the way flat on her soft tummy. There was a pop sound when his cock head pulled free and then an empty feeling inside her tight young ass that need to be filled. Her breath came between her full lips in short ragged gasps and her soft white skin shivered from the cool air on the sweet that covered it. Her long red hair had started to come out of the doggy ears it was in. What was out was now stuck to her freckled white shoulders or hang in her face in sweet soaked strains. She loved the song about be fucked like an animal but she had never thought it would happen to her. It was so primal the way her daddy fucked her that she had to admit that it both scared her and turned her on.

Kelly turned her head to the right side as she tried to catch her breath. She felt her daddy’s hands gently pick her smooth white legs up and move them to her sides. Thanks to her work at doing the spits for her show her legs were limber enough to side a bit farther apart then most girls. Her daddy wasn’t finished with her yet. She heard the cap open to the KY jelly and then the cool feeling of the jelly as it hit then ran deep into her use ass. Then she felt the bed shake under her as her daddy moved to a better angle at her used ass. Kelly started to pull herself up on her elbows but before she could she felt her daddy grab her arms and pull them over her head. Next she felt his strong hand pin her wrist together against the soft mattress. With her arms over her head and her legs so wide apart she felt completely at her daddy’s mercy. Like she was nothing more then his sex toy, born only to please her daddy’s dirty sexual desires. And she couldn’t have loved him more for it. Her young pink pussy and ass were now open for what ever he wanted and she held her breath waiting to find out what it was.

Kelly moans were dampened by her arm as she felt her daddy’s hard cock touch her use ass. With a little pressure she felt it pop into her ass with little fiction. A muffled scream came from her cute pouting lips as she felt her daddy’s huge cock dig deeper into her tight ass until she felt his hairy ball were pressed hard against her body. He had done it; he had pushed all of his huge cock into her ass. Kelly’s own scream of pleasure and pain muffled her daddy’s grunts as she felt him trust in and out of her tight little ass. She heard the bed springs whine in protest as her daddy fuck her ass hard and harder. As her daddy fucked her she realized that she was his now, not just his daughter but his too use as he liked now and forever.

Kelly screamed and grunted as her daddy fuck her tight ass until she felt him rest his pelvis against her ass. She screamed again as his huge cock opened up more of her ass. She wondered if it would pock thought her tummy any second or if she could feel a lump moving against her tummy skin. She felt his hand let go of her wrists and then it pushing down on her lower back. Her soft pick breast rubbed against the bed as she tried to catch her breath. Then she felt her daddy’s right hand work its way under her soft thigh, passed her smooth shaved mound and to her wet open pussy. Her young white body shivered as his figures started to work her swollen pussy lips. She gasped as she felt his cock start pounding her used ass again. Her pleasure in tensed as her daddy worked her pussy and her ass.

Kelly was lost in the pleasure until her daddy brought back with pain. Her arms had moved away from her mouth so she could breathe better, so when her daddy pinched her hard little clit she lost it. Her big blue eyes widen under her wet red hair, her mouth opened as she screamed loud. Loud enough that their neighbors had to have heard it.

“Daddy! It hurts!” She screamed out. She wanted to crawl away from him but he had her pinned to the bed. She whimpered again. “It hurts.”

“How’s it like to be double fucked honey? Tell daddy how much you like it! If you’re a ‘good girl’ maybe daddy can get some of his friends to use you two or three at a time. Tell daddy how much you’d like that!”

Kelly listened to her daddy and even through the pain of him pinching her clit so hard she heard herself whimper out. “Yes, daddy. I’ll be a good girl for you.” Her body shivered as the pleasure and pain worked over her. “Please let your friends fuck me daddy.” She gasped for air as he fucked her ass deeper and harder. “I want them to fuck me, daddy.” Yes, she was his to do with as he pleased.
 
...“Baby you’re a dream.”

I was putting all I had into thrusting my sword in and out of that hot little sex toy of mine! I felt like I was running an marathon! I was a man possessed! My cock felt like it never had before, it was like it was being electrified in Kelly’s warm little body! It was also the idea of Kelly offering herself to me as my little fuck toy! There she was, all 95 pounds of her, and I, at least twice, her weight, pounding into her little ass. I could hear muffled whimpers and squeals as I came down on her. Sweat was dripping from me onto Kelly’s back.

I was alarmed when Kelly screamed and her body tensed when I pinched her little clit. I didn’t think I pinched it that hard, but I had forgotten that her clit must have be extra sensitive after two hours of nonstop fucking! “Sorry baby.”, I said in a reassuring tone. I continued to stroke my two fingers in Kelly’s dripping pussy and thrusting into her ass while she informed me of her commitment to offer herself to the guys, and I said to her, “Your daddy’s little whor!” My hand was completely wet with Kelly’s natural lubrication and there was a wet spot on the bed. I whispered into her ear, “You cunt is dripping wet!”

My strength was starting to whine just as I felt my balls tighten up and I felt the point of no return! “Cum with daddy!” I shouted as shoved my cock in Kelly’s ass and I blasted my cum deep in Kelly’s bowels and I collapsed on her small body with all my weight! I could feel my cock still injecting cum in to her. I could feel Kelly’s body struggling under me trying to breath, so, with my cock still in her ass, I rolled both of us over so that she was now on top of me. Kelly’s body weight was now impelling herself onto my still erect cock and I could feel it moving in her body with my cum. I continued to lightly stroke her pussy and clit with one hand, and with the other hand I gently rubbed her firm breasts. We just lay there existed and breathing heavily.

Kelly’s head was draped over my shoulder. I lightly kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “Baby you’re a dream.”
 
Kelly shivered as her daddy eased up on pinching her hard little clit. It was more sensitive then she had ever had it. But what do you expect from should a marathon fucking. She had never been fucked so long and hard as she was tonight by her daddy. She had never been possessed by a man like this. It was like her body was only meant for her daddy’s sexual pleasure as he ravaged her over and over again. His hand holding her wriest over her head, his body half on top of her young soft body holding her down as he made her his little fuck toy.

“Sorry baby.”

Kelly heard her daddy warm voice behind her and it made her tingle with excitement. Her daddy loved her more then any man she had ever met. Kelly loved her daddy in more ways then just a daughter.

As her daddy steadily fucked her tight little ass hole, Kelly could feel her orgasm building from the attention he was giving her wet pussy. She had never thought about having two guys at once but the way her daddy made her feel right now she would have to try it soon.

“Your daddy’s little whore!”

Kelly smiled as her daddy talked dirty to her. Between gasp for breath she said, “Yes daddy. I’m your whore. Fuck your baby girl, daddy.”

“You cunt is dripping wet!”

Kelly giggled even thought the pleasure of her daddy fucking her young ass. “That’s not all my doing. You fucked me full daddy.” Her orgasm was almost there as her daddy worked her pussy and clit over.

Kelly wanted to wait for her daddy to cum in her tight white ass before she came to. It didn’t take to long until she felt him make long harder trusted into her used ass. As she heard her daddy beg her to cum with him she stopped fighting it. With a groan as she felt his hot seed explode deep inside her ass her young body shivered as another orgasm washed over her body. She started to say something to her daddy but was pushed into the bed hard as her daddy’s weight fell on her back. It was hard to breath with him on top of her like that. She struggled to move so she could catch her breath as his weight pressed her breast into the soft mattress.

She was about to beg him to get off her when she felt his hand realize her wriest and come down to wrap around her chest. Then as he held her around the chest and waist she felt him quickly roll over until she was on top of him. She grunted as her weight pushed her daddy’s hard cock deeper into her cum filled ass. Her pale freckled body shivered as the night air caressed her sweat socked skin. Her head was now on his shoulder as she opened her big blue eyes. Her fiery red hair was matted to her face. She brushed it out of her eyes and finished taking her hair down letting her fiery red hair drape on to the bed. She could felt her daddy’s chest rise and fall as he tried to catch his breath. One of his strong hands was still gentle working her pussy and clit while the other one cupped one of her firm pale breast.

Kelly felt her daddy start to tenderly kiss her neck. Even though she was tired, Kelly gently pulled her wet red hair away from his face so he could kiss her more.

“Baby you’re a dream.”

Kelly smiled as her daddy whispered in her ear. She turned her head to look at his handsome face. “I love you, daddy.” With that she licked her soft red lips and kissed her daddy’s like the lover they were now.
 
I woke from a very restful sleep. I was drowsy, but in a rested kind of way—fucking till 2am last night may have had something to do with it! It was warm and the morning sun was streaming through the window onto the bed. Kelly’s warm body lay next to me. Our naked bodies spooned together like lovers. She was still sleeping like a baby. I looked at the clock—it was almost 9.

I flashed over the events of last night. If Kelly was not laying next to me, I would wonder if it was all a dream! I looked at her sleeping body. I noticed the blotches of dried cum on her hair and on her firm and full breasts. But the dried ropes of cum on her face was precious! It made her look like an angel and a slut at the same time. I cumed on her and in her so much last night that my balls still ache. I reached over and cupped her firm breast. Kneading it ever so lightly and teasing the nipple with my finger. Note to self: throw out all of Kelly’s bras! Now that we’ve started a new life style, I want to exhibit daddy’s little girl as much as possible.

I seemed to be coming into money lately. First, last week, I won one of the biggest poker hands in the history of our little weekly get-togethers. I spent most of my winnings to payoff some of my maxed out credit card. But I kept some of my winnings to buy Kelly some flowers—nothing to big, just something to make my little sweetheart happy, and I also paid for that lap dance that Kelly gave me last night. And speaking of last night, I made fifty bucks buy selling Kelly’s panties to that biker guy at the club.

Lately money has been tighter then I’ve been letting on to Kelly. The price of everything’s has been going through the roof! Maybe she started to figure it out by now, after all, how often can you have hotdogs and beans for dinner! But worst of all was that I got lied off yesterday, the “economic downturn” hitting home! I’ve still been hiding that from Kelly, but I’ll have to tell her as soon as she wakes up. I’ll also have to tell her that she needs to start looking for a job. The bar that she works at only does “strip night” once a week and, although she’s very “popular”, that’s not enough to support the two of us.

Oh damn! I just remembered that the rent for the lot is a week over due again! How am I going to explain that to that bitch landlord!

Just then Kelly started to stir.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I took so long to post!!

Kelly awoke to an almost dark room. She looked around and didn’t recognize in what light came through the window. Where was she? Then she heard a soft grunt from behind her. Slowly Kelly looked over her pale freckled shoulder to see who was back there. As she squinted to see in the near dark of night she made out her daddy’s handsome face. Then it dawned on her. A few hours ago her and her daddy had fucked!

With a smile on her face, Kelly remembered how great it felt to have his hard cock inside her pussy. The feeling of his hot cum exploding inside her womb. The taste of his seed on her tongue. Then she remembered him fuck her tight ass for the first time. She rose up on her elbow and looked at her daddy’s naked body in the low light of his room. He was lying on his back with her next to him. His cock was soft and lying on his stomach. She licked her pink lips at the sight of her daddy’s cock. Oh how she wanted it inside her again, pumping her full of his hot seed. Kelly looked around at the clock next to his bed. No! Their bed now. It was a few hours before he had to get up and go to work. Damn, she thought to herself. He needed his rest so he could do his job tomorrow. Maybe he would like a quickie before he left for work. She smiled again at the thought of her daddy fucking her again.

As Kelly looked at her daddy’s naked body she felt nature call. So she slowly got up out of their bed and stood up. As her white legs came together she could feel the sticky remains of her daddy’s cum. Maybe a quick clean up to. She softly but quickly walked to the bathroom. She looked at her daddy’s naked body until she walked out of the room.

Kelly loved walking around the trailer naked. It felt great to not have to wear clothes and in the summer it was cooler too. When she walked into the bathroom she started to turn on the light but stop. It might weak her daddy up. So she reached up and turned on the cheap night light. The pale light barley made a dent in the darkness as she took care of nature. With a sweet hand towel she quickly cleaned up the best she could on the bad lighting. Then she looked at her pale body in the small mirror over the sink. She turned to her left then to her right admiring her slightly curvy young body. No wonder her daddy wanted to fuck his little girl. Kelly gave herself a little wink and then grabbed the hand towel as she walked out of the bathroom. She would have to take it and the sheets of the bed to the little laundry mat that was in the back of the trailer park in the morning.

Kelly walked into the kitchen to drop the towel off in the basket near the door. She did love to walk around naked but she always left her skin robe near the door in case some one came over. With a little spring in her step she turned to walk back to her daddy’s room. No point in staying her own. Maybe they could rent it out to one of her friends. Kelly placed her hand over her mouth to cover her giggle as the idea of a threesome with one of her friends and her daddy popped into her mind. As she pictured what it would be like to do that she stopped at the frig and opened it up. The cold air made her shiver as it caressed her young pale naked body. Reaching in she grabbed a water bottle and then closed the frig. She giggled as she saw that her pink nipples were hard from the cold. She shook her head letting her long fiery red hair brush her freckled shoulder as she opened the water bottle.

Kelly took a big drink of water as she looked around the kitchen. The patio curtain was still open. Wonder who had forgot to close it? Kelly thought as she walked over to the patio door. She pulled the curtain back and looked out side the trailer. There was a old yellow street light on the other side of the street for their trailer, it yellow light was shining through the glass of the patio door. Kelly turned the bottle up to take another drink when she saw something in the next trailer. Standing by what had to be his sink with the light on over his head was Jason. His shirtless black chest looked smooth and hard in the light. But his eyes were what caught Kelly big blue eyes. They were staring at her. His mouth was open in shock and she could swear that his tongue was hanging out. Kelly blushed as she released that she was standing in front of the patio window naked. With a little wave she turned and walked away from the window, making sure to swing her curvy hips for him. That would give him something to remember and maybe something would come out of this.

Kelly smiled as she walked back into the bedroom. She had liked Jason since the day he first moved next to them. She was still too young for him then but now, maybe he would like to have some fun with her. But that would have to wait now she had her daddy to think about. Standing by the bed Kelly looked at her daddy’s naked body. But most of all his cock. She couldn’t wait until it was in her again filling her with her daddy’s cum. She lay down next to him and then snuggled against his side. With thought of sex on her mind she drifted off to sleep.

Kelly slowly woke up to the wonderful feeling of her firm breast begin kneaded. She smiled and then yawned. “Morning, daddy.” She snuggled against his chest feeling his naked body against her soft back. “Did you sleep good?”
 
As Kelly started to move in the bed I wondered that she would think in the “morning after”? The sex we had last night beets most porn videos I’ve seen. Kelly was totally consensual, but now I wondered if she may think otherwise now. Would she think her daddy was a pervert…would she scream rape…would she call the police! I had no idea.

Just then Kelly turned to me and said in a sweet voice “Morning daddy”. But before I could respond she snuggled her warm body to mine. Her firm hips pressing onto my semi-morning “woody”, and she continued, “Did you sleep good?” The “coast was clear”!

With that out of the way I finally responded, “ Yes baby, I slept very well.” I paused and said with a smile, “Thanks to you!” I sure she understood the meaning. With that I placed my hand on Kelly’s firm breast and started kneading it softly. It was clear now…we had no inhibitions! Based on Kelly’s look in her eyes she seemed to feel the same.

I couldn’t believe it! I had just spent about six hours last night fucking the crap out of my little daughter, and now all I could think of was doing it again! I could feel my cock stiffening and I know Kelly could feel it against her firm ass. I wondered if Kelly could still feel my cum in her pussy and ass. With that nasty thought in my head I leaned over and kissed Kelly like lovers do. I penetrated her soft lips with my tung while kneading her breasts.

After our kiss I continued to eye my little sex bunny. It accrued to me that this would be the state of affairs, so I said, “Sweetheart…what do you think about just moving into daddy’s bed…permanently? You can still have your room to do what you’d like.”
 
Kelly opened her big blue eyes and looked over her shoulder at her daddy. The love that she felt for him showed in her sleep eyes as she watched her daddy’s lips move. Those same lips that last night had kissed her not like a father should but like a lover. With a big stretch Kelly wrapped her arm around her daddy’s neck giving him full access to her firm young breast. “I sleep great, daddy.” She purred and smiled, “You wore me out last night.”

Kelly’s pink nipples hardened as her daddy kneaded her breast. She could feel her daddy’s morning woody on against her form ass as she snuggled against his body. She could feel her pussy getting wet and mixing with what was left of her daddy’s cum from last night. She wanted her daddy’s cock in her tight pussy again and feel his hot cum explode deep inside her. She started to ask him if he wanted a quickie before he went to work but before she could open her mouth to speak she felt his mouth on hers. Damn he was a great kisser. As her big blue eyes closed, Kelly felt her body shiver with excitement. Kelly sucked on her daddy’s tongue as she kissed her daddy more passionately then any other man she had before.

She looked into her daddy’s eyes and listened to ever word he said. The idea of sleeping in his bed made her heart race. This wasn’t a one night thing this was something more. Kelly purred as she rolled over and faced her daddy. Looking down she saw his hardening cock pointing up at her. Oh, how she wanted in inside her. “I would love that, daddy.” Kelly wrapped her arms around her daddy’s neck and pulled her young curvy body against his strong chest. She gave him a playful innocent look as she batted her big blue eyes at him. “Does that mean daddy will fuck me ever night?” She giggled and wrapped her left leg over his hip.

Kelly could feel her daddy’s hard cock rubbing against her smoothly shaved mound, making her pink pussy lips open ready for it. “We can talk about what to do with my old room latter.” She bit her lower lips as she smiled cutely at him. “How about a quick ride before you go to work?”
 
As I fully awoke I found myself laying naked on the bed, on top of the covers. I must have passed out from exhaustion after a long night of animal like sex with my wanton daughter. Kelly said, in a sleepy tone of voice, that I had worn her out last night. I responded by saying, “Well…sweetheart…I think you wore me out too!” I tried to recall images of last night…Kelly’s stripping naked to the hoots of a crowded bar…a lap dance…selling her panties to some grungy biker…then home to a long night of heated lustful sex…squeals and screams of “HARDER DADDY…FUCK ME DADDY HARDER…OH MY GOD I’M CUMING…YES FUCK MY ASS…TAKE ME DADDY!...” I now thought that it was amazing that the neighbors didn’t call the police. These mobile homes are not known for having soled walls. I’m sure that the next door neighbor--Jason-a tall big black guy who has always been eyeing Kelly--must have been hearing to every squeal. Just then I glanced to the window over looking to Jason’s mobile home…the drapes were half open! Damn! He could have been watching the whole thing! As we lay there in bed—now our bed—spooned together I thought about a guy that I hardly know watching my little girl being fucked like an animal.

I slowly started to take my liberties with my daughter’s naked body. My morning “woody” pressed into her firm but cheeks. I rubbed her firm breasts briskly and gently pinching each pink nipple. Then I moved my hand to her wanton sex and pierced it with my fingers. My fingers when in easily as she was already lubricating for an impending penetration. Just then Kelly rolled over on top of me and asked if we could fuck every night. “Yes…sweetheart…we’ll fuck every night.”, I said willingly and with a smile in response to her question. And then I gave Kelly another lovers kiss while I slid my hand down her back to her firm but. As I was penetrating her mouth with my tung I slipped my middle finger in-between her ass and probed for her but hole. Felling the greasy leftovers of the KY jelly I had put there hours ago I slipped my finger into her rectum. Exploring her mouth and her ass at the same time—virtually double fucking her.

We broke our kiss and Kelly mentioned that she more sex! A thought cam over me. I could hardly believe it! Kelly was dancing—naked—and the bar and doing lap dances until 1am—and one of those lap dances was for me! Then when we got home we fucked like animals until just before dawn. The last thing I remember was collapsing on top of Kelly’s prostrate body with my cock still imbedded deep in her bowls along with my cum. And now she wants to fuck again! I paused for a moment when she said something about my going to work. Then I remembered that I still didn’t tell Kelly that I got lied off yesterday. In fact I spent almost all of our last money on the door charge to the bar—$50—and for Kelly’s lap dance.

I collected my thoughts and decided that I better break the bad news to Kelly. “Umm…sweetheart…well…daddy got laid off yesterday.” There it was out! Then more bad news, “Umm…and I think you’ll have to get a job to help with the bills.” I paused and continued, “For one thing…the rent on the lot is a week over due.” Pausing for a moment, “The bar only does strip night once a week, and that’s not enough to keep thing going.” I paused again and said, “Ummm…I have a few ideas for things that you could do. But we can talk about that later.” Then I kissed Kelly and pressed my finger completely into her wanton ass. “But now how about that quickie.”
 
Last edited:
Kelly purred at her daddy as she heard him say they would fuck every night. Nothing would make her happier then to have her handsome daddy cuming in her every night. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as she thought about sex with him. But her thoughts were wonderfully interrupted by her daddy’s smiled then kissed her like the lover he was.

Kelly’s breath quicken as she pulled her naked young body up to get to her daddy’s lips better. As she moved she felt his hard cock touch her swollen little clit and it made her body shiver. She stated to gently suck her daddy’s tongue as soon as it slipped into her mouth. She gasped as she felt his thick figure push its way into her soar asshole. There was still a little cum and KY jelly in her ass so it didn’t hurt as her daddy’s finger moved in her tight ass. The way his tongue and finger felt working inside her made her wonder what it would be like to be fucked by two guys or three as she felt his cock rubbing against her hard little clit.

With a smiled on her pretty face and a twinkle in her big blue eyes, Kelly started to reach down and help her daddy’s cock slid into her pussy again. But he said something that made her stop. He had lost his job. She felt so sad for her daddy. He had worked there so long how could they have done that to him. She was going to have to get steady work now. Maybe some of her friends could get her a job at their places of work.

Kelly’s daddy’s lips on hers made her forget about being worried. He would thing of something, he always did. She moaned around her daddy’s lips as she felt his thick finger push into her used little asshole. Yes, that quickie would make her daddy feel better. She reached down and gently grasped her daddy’s hard cock. Her young body trembled as she touched it. Pulling her knees up she moved her pussy over her daddy’s hard cock, making sure not to let his finger escape her tight ass. Her pink pussy was open and ready as she slowly lowered herself down on her daddy’s cock. “Oh, daddy! Your cock feels so good!” She groaned out as she felt his hard cock slid deeper into her wet pussy. She loved the way his finger felt in her ass and his cock in her pussy. It made her think about letting two guys sandwich her pale body between them and fucker her hard. “Mmm, daddy. It’s so hot having your cock and finger in me. It’s like I’m being fucked by two guys at once.” With that Kelly started slowly grinding her hips up and down on her daddy’s finger and cock. She then rose up on her with her hands on either side of her daddy’s head as she slowly fucked him, her pink nipples dangling near her daddy’s lips. “We’ll find a way to make it daddy. You’ll come up with something great.” She tilted her head back letting her fiery red hair drape down her freckled back. Her big blue eyes closed and a cute little grunt came from her mouth every time she pushed down on his hard cock. “You always do, daddy.”
 
I was pleasantly surprised when Kelly remarked, actually it was more of a moan, about the idea of being fucked by two guys at the same time. I smiled up at my little sex babe as she slowly pumped her round ass up and down on my rock hard cock and said, “I think daddy can arrange that for your, baby.” I continued in a mocking tone, “Some of the guys would love to help you with that!”

I could get a few of the guys over today and have them go at Kelly, and charge them a hundred each!

Just then she rose up on her hands, doggy style, her firm breasts and fiery red hair both dangling in front of my face. I raised my head and bit into as much of Kelly’s breast as I could and sucked and bit down in the tender flesh. All the while she never skipped a beat in pumping my cock!

I thought, ‘damn, she’s done this before! She’s a natural’. She reminded me of some of the porno clips that I see on the web—girls fucking like they do it for a living! Then I wondered, ‘I wonder were this will all lead in a few months time!’ Could I actually convince Kelly to whore for her daddy? Will she be walking the street picking up Johns to a motel room? Will she be “working” at one of the high priced casinos in town and going up to men’s rooms? I remembered that one of the guys at work said that he was at a whore house a while back, and I wondered if I could convince Kelly to “work” there. I’d have to call Paul and ask him where that house is!

All of these thoughts flashed through my head as Kelly keep pumping my cock. My mind was racing with visions of fanticys of my daughter being fucked by the guys from work (well…my former work), John’s off the street or at the whore house and that big black guy next door. I’ve caught him eyeing Kelly every chance he gets. Yes—she’d make a great whore! She’s doing all the work—all I have to do is just lay here. I pressed another finger into her firm ass and pumped my fingers in and out as thou she were getting DPed.

I released Kelly’s breast (and noting the red bite mark I left) and looked around the room for something more substantial to shove up her ass. I could feel that I was getting close and mumbled, “I whish I had something better to something better around here to shove up that great ass of yours!”

OOC: again—a thousand apologies for dropping out again. It’s been a trying time the last few months.
 
Kelly smiled as she bounced up and down on her daddy’s hard cock. The idea of being fucked by two guys was a fantasy she had had for some time and the idea of her daddy being one of those guys made it even better. “Mmm daddy, that would be fun.” She grunted out. She thought she knew who her daddy was talking about or at least she hoped it was them. Her daddy’s friends liked coming over to play poker or watch sports with her daddy from time to time. Kelly always had a feeling that it was more so they could stare at her then what ever they said they were there for. She had even over heard a couple of them talking about inviting her to go with them on one their fishing trips. The thought of a weekend in a cabin with a bunch of horny older guys made for some great fantasy as she lay in her bed fingering herself at night.

Kelly moaned as she was grinding pussy down on her daddy’s hard cock. But her smile vanished as she felt a sharp pain on one of her breast. She winced and opened her big blue eyes to see what it was. Her daddy was biting down on one of her breast, not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to hurt. The mixture of pleasure from her daddy’s hard cock pumping in and out of her pussy and the hard bit on her breast was a little hot and making her orgasm build up faster. Kelly could feel the sweat running down from under her fiery red hair across her pink freckled back as she fucked her daddy’s cock. She couldn’t wait to feel her daddy’s hot cum explode deep inside her again.

“Damn, daddy! You fuck so good!” Her pink wet body shivered as she felt another one of her daddy’s fingers pop into her used firm ass. She had to get fucked between two guys soon this was to hot to not want too. She felt her daddy turn loose of her breast and say something to her. She looked at her breast. There was a bit mark on her pink skin but it looked like it wouldn’t leave a lasting mark. She giggled as bit her lower lip all the while rocking her hips up and down on her daddy. “If I had known you want to do that I would have gotten my dildo from my bedroom.” With that she moved back so her hands were on her daddy’s thighs. It was hard for her to do but she was able to keep her daddy’s fingers in her ass as she moved. She gave him a sluty smile as she worked his hard cock up and down in her tight pussy.
 
Kelly was pumping her little but up and down on daddy’s cock like a girl possessed! She was breathing like she was running the 440! She was grunting and contorting her face like someone was twisting her arm! But she was doing this because she was in a sexual frenzy!

“Mmmm daddy. That would be ‘fun’”, was the response she gave after I suggested that I find some guys to give her multiple penetrations! I was perplexed—‘fun’? She responded seemingly nonchalantly with that response. ‘fun’? I wondered what Kelly would find ‘challenging’.

Kelly looked at me with an expression of surprise and uncertainty when I bit her firm budding breast. She slowed her pumping a bit but I could tell that she seemed to trust me and continued to hump her but on my cock. From what I saw on some of the porn I saw on the web, the girls seem to cum harder with a little pain added. Kelly’s lags were wide apart so I added another finger in her tight but. Now I had my cock in her pussy, two fingers probing her but and I was chomping down on her tit! We were to perverted people in a sexual frenzy! If this was a porno it would be a best seller! The bed was creaking and I could swear that some of the pictures on the wall were bumping back and forth! Each time Kelly slammed her self on to me I could feel the head of my cock slam into her cervix, and I wondered if she felt it to!

I didn’t know what was going to explode first, my rod or my head! Kelly was panting and grunting and I let of her tit and pressed my open mouth to hers as best as I could while her head was thrashing around. “Ohh…yea, fuck your daddy like a whore!”, I said in a passionate tone, encouraging her. “You want to be a whore for daddy don’t you?”, I said trying to bring out what we both knew. “You want daddy to pimp you for money to daddy’s friends and John’s off the street…don’t you?!”, I said as I was trying to catch my breath. “You want to dress up in slutty close for daddy and walk down the street holding daddy’s arm, and watch all the guys glaring at you—don’t you?!” I was losing my mind! I didn’t even know what I was saying! I felt an electrifying orgasm building and I grabbed Kelly’s but with my free hand held on as I came! I grunted and shot a load of goo into my slut daughter. My body stiffened to the point that I lifted both of us off the bed. I felt my eyes role up into my head and I howled “OOOOOOHHHHHH”, was all I could say and I collapsed in a heap!

Trying to catch my breath I thought to myself…;Yes…my daughter would really bring in the cash as the best whore in town.’ For a moment I realized what I had actually thought, but based on Kelly’s response to my prevuse remarks, I think she would not object!

We were lying in a heap—exosted and trying to regain composer. Suddenly the phone rang! After getting over the initial surprise I glanced at Kelly then decided to reach for the phone on the bed side table—while Kelly still lay on top of me panting and with my still hard cock deeply imbedded in her pussy.

““Um…hello?”, I answered, wondering who it could be.

“Hey guy…it’s Farnk. Just wanted to see we could all get-together for a beer…now that we have plenty of time on our hands!”. It was Frank, one of the guys who also got laid off the day before.

“Um…that sounds ok.” I replied. Then, running my hand through Kelly’s hair, I wondered if Frank could hear her panting while she was recovering from her orgasm. Then I had an idea, “Um…actually why don’t all of you come over to my place…I’ll supply the beer” I paused and the continued, “Um…Kelly and I have actually thought of starting a new business.” I paused to see if Kelly was paying attention. Then I said to Kelly, and still talking in the phone so that Frank cold hear, “Kelly, say hello to Frank!”, and I held the phone to her. I could feel my cock start to get hard again in Kelly’s pussy at the thought of Frank nonchalantly talking to her while she was naked and still impaled on my rod. Then the thought came over me that soon it would probably be Frank’s cock, and some of the other guys, that would be fucking her sweet pussy!
 
Last edited:
Kelly fell back with her hands on either side of her daddy’s head. His cock head was slamming her cervix hard enough to pop into it but she didn’t mind it feel so good knowing that her daddy cum would explode deep inside her womb. He was the best fuck she had ever had far better then any man she had ever fucked. Her breath was ragged as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. Loud grunts were escaping her open mouth in time with ever down ward thrust and her hair suck damp against her freckled back.

Kelly groaned as she felt another one of her daddy’s fingers slid into her use young asshole. The idea of two guys fucking her at the same time started to get to be a better idea to her. But she had a mouth to; maybe she could get another guy to let her suck him off at the same time. The bed was bouncing with the weight of forbidden love as she rode her daddy’s big hard cock. The whole trailer seemed to be rocking with their sex probably letting anyone near it know what was going on. Kelly didn’t care if other people found out she was fucking her daddy. Hell, she considered herself now his sluty girlfriend. She kissed her daddy’s lips passionately.

Then she heard her daddy talking. Kelly loved it when guys talked dirty to her but this was different. Not just that it was her daddy talking dirty to her, it was because she was getting turned on by what he was saying. She giggled as her daddy called her a whore. “Yes, I’m daddy’s little whore!” She grunted out. “YESS! DADDY!” Even through her lust filled mind she decided right then that if that was what her daddy wanted to do to make money then she would do her best to make the money for him. Kelly started to tell him she would whore for him but right then she felt her daddy’s other hand grab her tight pink ass. His strong fingers dug into her young skin hard enough to hurt then she felt his body stiffen. As her daddy’s cock exploded his hot seed into her Kelly pushed down on his cock making the head of it fit tight against her cervix. She loved the idea of her daddy’s seed filling her womb up. Glad I use the pills.

Kelly felt her daddy relax under her and she straitened her freckled pink legs out on either side of his legs. She lay down on top of him her head next to his with her pretty freckled face facing his handsome face. She could feel his heart beating against her firm young breast and his stomach rise and fall against her tummy. They were both exhausted from the morning fucking and trying hard to catch their breath. Kelly smiled as she thought about father and daughter having their morning fucking. “I love you, daddy.” She said and then snuggled against her daddy’s sweat covered chest.

Kelly heard the phone ring and looked up at her daddy. Who could be calling this early in the morning? She started to make her daddy not get it but it could be a job offer. So she just lay there on top of him felling her daddy’s cock shift inside of her cum filled pussy as he reached for the phone. She closed her big blue eyes as she listened to her daddy talk. She loved the way his chest shook when he talked against her naked breast.

Kelly listened to her daddy talk as she tried to catch her breath. Her daddy was the best fuck ever and she wanted to keep his cock inside of her as long as she could. Also she wanted to keep his cum inside of her wet pussy to. It was kind of hot knowing his seed was deep in her. She smiled and sighed as she felt her daddy’s hand running through her long red hair pulling the wet strains off her back as he did. Her blue eyes opened as she heard him talk about some one coming over. Who could it be? Her heart started to beat a little faster as she realized he had said something about their new business. Maybe it was her first customer. She rose up on her hands until she was sitting on her daddy’s lap his cock was hard against and pushing against her cum filled womb. She looked down at him with a puzzled look as he said the name Frank. Who? Oh one of the guys her daddy had worked with.

Kelly took the phone and took a deep breath. She needed to turn on the charm and help get him over here. She smiled down at her daddy and said in the phone, “Hey Frank. Remember me from the company picnic?” He had to the little shorts and tank top she was wearing that day made every guy notice her. “Why don’t you come over and we’ll tell you about the new business. Maybe you would want to buy something.” She winked at her daddy and started to make little moves up and down on his hard cock. She mouthed the words, “I want to be daddy’s little whore.”
 
I was surprised by Kelly’s willingness, no…wantenes…to be a prostitute when I talked about it in my sexually excited state! Was this just a “game” to her, a sexual fantasy? She sounded very “matter of fact” about the while thing…as though she was planning on it. I felt like I created a monster! On second hand I don’t know why I was so surprised by Kelly’s reaction. After all she had been dancing naked on stage and giving lap dances to compleat strangers at the club for months. Spreading her lags and her shaved pussy just inches from countless customers’ faces. Most of the guys from work…I mean my former job…where at the club at one time or another. I knew this because sometimes Kelly would come home late at night from the club and say, with a twinkle in her eye, “Hey daddy, guess who I gave a lap dance to last night! It was Frank (or Sam, or Jason, or…)! I spread open my pussy right in his face too! He loved it!” She would say that as though she was just flirting with some guy.

I took the phone from Kelly and continued my conversation with Frank, “Um…hey…you know that severance check you got yesterday?”

“What about it”, Frank answered in a questing tone. Kelly started a sly smile on her face, as she knew that I was “pimping” her with her first paying customer.

“Well…if you can spear…” I looked at my daughter and tried to figure out ‘how much she’s worth’. “…a hundred dollars, then you can have her for an hour.” Kelly seemed to show her approval by slowly moving her rump slowly up and down on my semi-hard cock, still imbedded in her, it started to harden. I could feel her silky cunt as the head of my cock slid in her, and it was hart from the to keep talking without stammering.

Their was silence on the phone. Apparently Frank was getting over the shock. For that matter so was I. I had just offered to ‘sell’ my daughter for sex for the first time! I could feel Kelly’s natural lubrication and my cum leaking out of her pussy and down my balls and on to the damp sheets.

“Are you for real!”, was Franks reply. Oh, crap! I think I was about to cum again! Damn, Kelly really knew how to “work” a guy’s “tool”. Yes…she’ll make a great whor was all I could think as I came again! I tried to not make a sound as I was still talking to Frank. I rolled around on the bed a bit with Kelly as I came. I looked at Kelly with at look as though I was going to “scold” her for making daddy cum while on the phone!

As soon as I came down from my cum I said to Frank, “Yep.”, I replied, smiling and looking into my Kelly’s eyes while I rubbed her firm ass.

“I’ll be right over.”, replied Frank and I heard the phone click.

I hit the off button on the phone and smiled at my daughter, “Well kid…you’ve got your first pay fuck!” I smiled and kissed Kelly and at the same time smacked her ass. Then a thought accrued to me…’I wonder if this really is Kelly’s ‘first pay fuck’!’

Then I said to her, “Listen…Frank will be here in about half an hour and we have to get you ready for him. Now be a ‘good girl’ and take a shower and then let’s see what you can ware.” Then I interjected nonchalantly, “I think frank will want to ‘sample’ the entire ‘menu’!”

I had other ides that Kelly may not have planed on. I would put ideas into motion while she was in the shower. I smirked and bit…

OOC:
We’ll be needing a few guys to join soon. Any takers? PM Sail Away first.
 
Last edited:
Kelly handed the phone back to her daddy as he reached for it. She smiled down at him as she placed her hands on his stomach and she slowly started to use her leg to move her daddy’s half hard cock in and out of her cum soaked pink pussy. Kelly knew it wouldn’t take long for her to get her daddy’s cock hard again and she wanted to feel his cum explode inside her pussy again as she felt the tip of it push against the opening to her womb. A soft moan escaped her throat as she felt his big cock moving in and out of her. Her daddy was the best fuck ever!

She winked at her daddy as he asked about Frank’s severance check. She was really going to do this. Her daddy was going to pimp her out to any guy that wanted her. Maybe she could talk a few of her friends to work for him too. She knew some of them wanted to fuck her daddy as much as she did.

Kelly playfully shook her shoulders making her firm white breast bounce back and forth as her daddy looked her up and down. Her pink nipples were hard as her fiery red hair tumbled down over her chest. $100! That sounded like a good price for fucking her, she thought. She giggled at the look on his face as his cock hardened inside of her it had to be getting hard for him to talk now with her tight young pussy holding onto it.

Kelly put her hand over her mouth to hide her laughter as she watched her daddy’s eyes close and his face tighten. He was fighting hard not to make a noise as he still had the phone next to his mouth. She held on to his sides with her soft white legs as he rolled around under her. Then she moaned again as she felt her daddy’s hot cum exploded inside her wet pussy again. She milked his cock with her pussy as blast after blast filled her. Kelly looked at her daddy face and saw the scolding look on it. She playfully put her hands over her face like she was ashamed then opened them so they framed her freckled face and stuck her tongue out at him. She wrinkled her nose and gently bit her tongue as she giggled again. The thrill of what was to come was making her nervous and giddy at the same time.

As her daddy started to rub her curvy soft ass Kelly leaned down placing her left elbow next to his head. She reached up and tossed her fiery red hair over her freckled right shoulder letting it tumble down her smooth back. Her left breast was gently brushing her daddy’s chest. Her nipple tingled as it rubbed over his skin. Soon it would be Frank’s chest her breast would be pressed against. She bit her lower lip and watched her daddy/lover as he finished the deal.

She smiled as her daddy hung up the phone and told her the good news about her first paying fuck. And it was her first too. Well she had sucked a guy off once for an extra twenty dollars one night but this was full on sex not just foreplay. She sighed as she felt her daddy’s warm lips on hers and then gave a playful squeal as she felt his hand smack her ass.

She sat up on her daddy’s lap again as he took charge. “Alright, daddy.” She said in her sweet voice that always got what she wanted. Then she gave him a playful look and gently bounced up and down on him. “I’m going to fuck Frank!” She said in a sing song way. She leaned back down and kissed her daddy on the lips. After that she rolled off him and sat her feet on the floor. As Kelly stood up she tucked her left hand between her legs and covered her shaved pussy with the palm. She didn’t want to get cum all over the floor as she walked to the bathroom. As she walked she tired her best to shake her ample hips. Her breast bounced a little with each step.

Kelly turned back to look at her daddy as she stopped by their bedroom door. She felt her long red hair tickle her smooth young skin as it brushed over it. “You really think Frank will want to fuck me in every hole?” She said feeling a tingling around her pink asshole as she thought of another guy fucking it.
 
OOC: Slight change in the plot…let’s say that daddy was the only one laid off. So his former co-workers have money to spend on Kelly.

IC:
I was keeping an eye on Kelly as I “pimped” her to her first paying customer. Although she seemed to be willing to do it, I wondered if she would back out at the pivotal moment. But instead of showing hesitation she seemed to live in the moment! After handing me the phone I was surprised as she took my cock and guided it to her dilated pussy and lowered her self on to me and slowly rode herself on it. Here I, was pimping my daughter while she was riding me! She shook her firm breasts and grinned at me as I suggested one hundred dollars to make the deal with Frank…apparently Kelly approved too!

Frank still seemed to be in disbelief until I finally said in frustration…”Hey…she’s riding me now!” I wondered what reaction I would get from Frank…and Kelly. This was so insane!

Then I realized what Kelly was up to. She was trying to make me cum while on the phone with Frank. I shook my head, but that was no use I grimaced as I blow another wad into her while she played the “little girl” act. I reacted by slapping her firmly on her firm ass!

As Kelly walked across the room I saw cum dripping down her lag. I’m not sure what gets me off more, fucking my own teenage daughter in every one of her holes, or selling her to that asshole Frank to do the same. He’s been making rude remarks about Kelly behind my back for months. And now he’ll get his chance to follow up on his trash talk!

As Kelly disappeared to the bathroom, I got on the phone again. This time to Jason, another one of the guys Jason is a 6’4” tall black guy who’s only two purposes in life seem to be fucking and lifting weights! I saw him pissing in the urinal a couple to times at work, and his pecker must be about the size of Kelly’s fore arm! That’ll be a “challenge” for her! I smiled slyly. I called Jason and gave him the same story…and then I mentioned that he should bring his brother with him.

OOC: Kitty, Very sorry for my delay in posting. Just insanely busy in my “off” time. Hope your not upset. SA
 
OCC: That sounds good to me. And post when you can.

Kelly walked into the bathroom and flipped on the light. The first thing she saw was her naked body standing in front of the mirror over the sink. With a smile on her pretty face she turned to her left then her right as she admired her young freckled body. Her pink nipples were still hard on her firm breast and they bounced a bit as she turned from side to side. Pulling her hand from between her legs she looked at her still slightly open pink pussy lips. Thanks to her clean shaven pussy she could see the mixture of her daddy’s cum and her own still on the pink lips of her pussy. She couldn’t wait until her daddy shot his cum in her again. Then Kelly turned to her right and looked at her firm curvy ass. Soon Frank would be grinding into it as he fucked her hard. She giggled and looked down at her hand; the palm was covered in her daddy’s cum. With a smile on her pretty freckled face Kelly stuck her pink little tongue out and licked up some of her daddy’s cum up. She moaned as she tasted how good it was. She started to lick some more off but heard her daddy talking on the phone.

Kelly walked to the bathroom door and heard her daddy making an offer for some one else to fuck her. From the sound of it whoever it was on the phone was more than eager to pay for her. Two customers already! Kelly giggled and turned to get in the shower. She needed to be clean for them after all they were paying and would want to cum inside her themselves.

As the warm water played over her pink freckled body Kelly thought of how different her life was now that she was fucking for money. She thought about being her daddy’s lover and his money maker. She couldn’t think of anything else she would rather do. She washed her young body and tried hard not to finger herself as she thought about how things would change. No more trying to make sure her daddy didn’t see her naked when she changed cloth or got out of the shower. Now she wanted him to see her and take her any time he wanted too. Then there was their bed, she wouldn’t sleep in her own now because lovers didn’t do that. Then there were the guys at the strip club that almost begged her to let them fuck her. Now she would have her daddy make deals with them on when and were they would fuck her, maybe she would let her daddy watch if he wanted to. And she would especially let the old biker that her daddy sold her panties to. He was nice to her because he loved redheads with freckles. He wouldn’t have to beg to fuck her as she gave him a lap dance any more. Kelly giggled again, partly being nervous and partly being excited.

As Kelly finished washing the shampoo out of her long curly red hair she thought about what to wear for her first paid fucking. She had a lot of hot outfits and could get more from the club or one of the stores in town. She thought about walking into the living room naked but decided to make the guys wait for it. Guys did like to open presents especially when there was a naked girl inside. Hmm, high heels would be good. And her pink thong that left little to the imagination. A short shirt, the blue one showed the bottom of her curvy ass when she pulled it up high enough. She bit her lower lip as she opened to curtain and picked the towel up. It felt soft and warm on her wet pink skin as she dried herself off. Kelly nodded as she remembered the top she bought the other day. It was a triangle of red material with stings on the three corners, one on each side and two at the top. That would make the guys happy and be easy to get off.

Then Kelly remembered her daddy had been talking to someone. She walked out of the bathroom drying her long red hair but not putting anything over her young naked body. “Daddy. Who else is coming over?” She giggled to herself and the word ‘coming’ or should that be ‘cuming’ over.
 
need other posters!

OOC:
This thread has been viewed over 2,000 times. I have to assume that there are 2 or 3 guys out there who would like to jump in as Kelly’s “customers”. We need other players to join for this seen. Please PM Sail Away first.
 
Back
Top