GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
*flashes bumm*

just a little public service announcement for the group. ;)
Jas i too hope that you got some quality sleep... i love thunderboomers... i'd protect ya!!!
Lia fabulous Lord quote... you have great taste in words, Sweets!
Terra sorry about your laptop... i like your planned replacement. Hope it happens sooner, rather than later.
Gracie Hope that "not too bad" turns into freaking fantastic!!!
Min absence is all right as long as you are on an upswing. If the mood goes downward then i Totally expect you on here venting and getting support! :cool:
Gi Morning GORGEOUS!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I am sooooo gonna spank that bum.... :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
:kiss: to the only man who *might* ever get a real snog if he asked ;)

Thank you Annie, my day has been good, and even better listening to a certain deep souther...and her 'hoarse' (it really isnt...) voice :)

~~

music- Texas- Summer Son

ETA: mmm there was that hot voice all over again...*drool*

Someones a lucky guy...... :p

Quote of the Day

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."

- W. C. Fields

Night_Jasmine said:
So I can use you for a teddy bear, Annie? ;)
But of course
Harrowborg said:
Hows your..tricks? uh your side of the pond :)
My tricks got pleasantly wet on this side of the pond! :p Glad you have whipped your net connection into shape
Fallenfromgrace said:
Thank you Annie, my day has been good, and even better listening to a certain deep souther...and her 'hoarse' (it really isnt...) voice :)
i do so enjoy a nice accent myself... especially of the whiskey variety! Keep those ears pealed, baby.
Harrowborg said:
So today I woke up to bruised shoulders and recovering nuts
That's a Good thing, right?!?!?! :rolleyes:
Gi_Venus said:
Annie! *Big Warm Hugs* :kiss: How in the world did I miss you?
We seem to have made the missings into an art form.
mark197205 said:
I am sooooo gonna spank that bum.... :p
One of us has to use the passport for that. So why don't we hurry up already?!

Sorry i missed everyone again this evening... so glad my real life timing is much better than my online coordination.

P is sleeping soundly for the moment, but after a little hello here and giving my feet time to stop screaming... i'm waking her for round two... Lezlie and C inspired me!! :D

Hope all have a fantabulous evening and a great finish to the weekend. Oh, and Lia thanks for the chuckle and i love the new AV

later taters :kiss: :kiss:

Good morning UK and the rest of the world, what a beautiful day out today. :). May even wash my motor today lol would make a change!

mark197205 said:
Someones a lucky guy...... :p

Yes, i do wonder what he may have done to deserve it...;)

mark197205 said:
LGBT? Lesbians Get Bigger Tips? :rolleyes:

I take my snog back.

dizzylia said:
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."

- W. C. Fields

*snicker snicker*

Anniejustagirl said:
But of course
i do so enjoy a nice accent myself... especially of the whiskey variety! Keep those ears pealed, baby.

Is 'whiskey' a typical way of describing a southern accent? coz thats how she described it herself, and i thought she was making it up :D

~~~

Mood: :eek: there was a complete discussion of my ass last night :eek:!
music: nothing just yet
undies: nowt

~~~

Morning all! hope you're all well and have a lovely Sunday :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Mornin sweet :) :kiss:
Thank you :eek:

How are the nads? :p

Nads are better :rolleyes: shoulders are still pretty bruised lol. I can't believe how warm it is outside, having a family BBQ today and get to see my new lil nephew again. Did you speak to your 'mysterious' other last night? ;)

Harrowborg said:
Nads are better :rolleyes: shoulders are still pretty bruised lol. I can't believe how warm it is outside, having a family BBQ today and get to see my new lil nephew again. Did you speak to your 'mysterious' other last night? ;)

Glad they are better heehe :rose:

oooh BBQ! i want :D, its warm here, very bright, not sure how hot it is, but im stuck indoors all day. Have a great BBQ.

She isnt mysterious, :p if you paid more attention you'd know who it was :p but no, i didnt speak to her anymore on the phone after the mentions in my posts. We talked online for a while though :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Glad they are better heehe :rose:

oooh BBQ! i want :D, its warm here, very bright, not sure how hot it is, but im stuck indoors all day. Have a great BBQ.

She isnt mysterious, :p if you paid more attention you'd know who it was :p but no, i didnt speak to her anymore on the phone after the mentions in my posts. We talked online for a while though :)

A caveman who didn't have any concept of language or speech would know who it was the amount of times you've name dropped her ;) but its nice to see you happy :p

Harrowborg said:
A caveman who didn't have any concept of language or speech would know who it was the amount of times you've name dropped her ;) but its nice to see you happy :p

:p:eek:

Well, what can i say, name dropping is much fun ;)

Have a good day you :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:

Pout....speaking of which I need to get on my project I found a really cool one while looking for other photos...it is one where I, out of curiousity, ran a photo of a flower through programs on the the computer numerous times...just to see how distorted it would get.... looks like something out of Ken Kesey's road trip "The electric Kool-aid acid test"
Now should I post it here or the visual art thread...is it art...grin...the computer did all the work I just ran it through time and time again....is it art? Looking at it, I would say I did add to it....from the spirit of things.....maybe Little boy helped me....grin....Oh what the heck we need some color here anyway. Oh by the way...Good Morning Everyone! :kiss: :kiss:

DSCN1191ooresized.jpg

Anniejustagirl said:
But of course

My tricks got pleasantly wet on this side of the pond! :p Glad you have whipped your net connection into shape

That's a Good thing, right?!?!?! :rolleyes:

One of us has to use the passport for that. So why don't we hurry up already?!

Sorry i missed everyone again this evening... so glad my real life timing is much better than my online coordination.

P is sleeping soundly for the moment, but after a little hello here and giving my feet time to stop screaming... i'm waking her for round two... Lezlie and C inspired me!! :D

Hope all have a fantabulous evening and a great finish to the weekend. Oh, and Lia thanks for the chuckle and i love the new AV

later taters :kiss: :kiss:

Hell yeah!, well I think its your turn..... ;) :kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Yes, i do wonder what he may have done to deserve it...;)

I take my snog back.

*snicker snicker*

Is 'whiskey' a typical way of describing a southern accent? coz thats how she described it herself, and i thought she was making it up :D

~~~

Mood: :eek: there was a complete discussion of my ass last night :eek:!
music: nothing just yet
undies: nowt

~~~

Morning all! hope you're all well and have a lovely Sunday :)

Just being himself maybe?
Lets Get Busy Tribbing? :p

And a nice ass it is too.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back