Leather or Lace?

I love satin more myself. Feels great over my nipples.

Tif

I love satin more myself. Feels great over my nipples.

Tif

Now you're speaking my language! A woman in satin and I can NOT keep my hands off of her!! The feel of her skin beneath it as my hands wander is amazjng

Now you're speaking my language! A woman in satin and I can NOT keep my hands off of her!! The feel of her skin beneath it as my hands wander is amazjng

I love the feel of their hands on me with the satin, and teasing their cocks with the soft satin too....

Tif

Leather always begs to ask the question….who is really in charge?

"Thank you," she murmurs. :)

He reaches in between her legs to touch her exposed pussy, finding it dripping wet. Taking some of her juices on his fingers he smears them on her lips then, clenching her hair tightly in his fist, he kisses her deeply on those lips. Then looking her deeply in the eyes he harshly whispers but one word: "More."

He reaches in between her legs to touch her exposed pussy, finding it dripping wet. Taking some of her juices on his fingers he smears them on her lips then, clenching her hair tightly in his fist, he kisses her deeply on those lips. Then looking her deeply in the eyes he harshly whispers but one word: "More."
"There is never, ever, enough, Sir!" :)

Back