Guys, ever use a strap on?

AnnieBonneau

Loves Spam
I'm adverse to toys of any kind but as I was reading threads I began to wonder if any of you guys have ever used strap on, instead of your penis?

Used one lots, it's hollow purple and vibrates. It's very very hot to see how my wife reacts to something bigger thrusting her. Sometimes we have sex all for her and I just put it on immediately. Don't forget the lube.

My hubby has ED so we have a hollow one for backup. He is the fattest cock I've had so to have room inside, the thing is like a Gatorade bottle. :eek: It takes patience and generous amounts of lube to work it in.

It doesn't flex much so foreplay is like having a baseball bat between us. :(

I would love to share a double head dildo with an older hot woman and fuck both of our assholes

My hubby has ED so we have a hollow one for backup. He is the fattest cock I've had so to have room inside, the thing is like a Gatorade bottle. :eek: It takes patience and generous amounts of lube to work it in.

It doesn't flex much so foreplay is like having a baseball bat between us. :(

I know of someone in a similar situation and he uses a hollow dildo for the same purpose. My understanding of his situation is that his girl loves him using it, because it allows her to receive all the proper associated pleasure since, he is always hard!;):devil:

Strap On

Never have used a strap-on but certainly have used a toy on my wife and other ladies and have it used on me as well.

I'm adverse to toys of any kind but as I was reading threads I began to wonder if any of you guys have ever used strap on, instead of your penis?

I wore one for a few weeks during a post vasectomy recovery period and we had great fun with it. I am a little above average size wise, so she is content in that department. We use it every now and then when she wants something big. Sometimes she'll use it on her girl friend.

Hmmm.... What a lovely thought of having my husband fuck me with a strap-on whilst his own member is locked up! If we find a nice strap-on that pleases me, this could significantly prolong his time spent in chastity!

So far we've been using a toy for the same purpose, but the above sounds very nicely frustrating for the guy. Thanks for the tip! :)

Hmmm.... What a lovely thought of having my husband fuck me with a strap-on whilst his own member is locked up! If we find a nice strap-on that pleases me, this could significantly prolong his time spent in chastity!

So far we've been using a toy for the same purpose, but the above sounds very nicely frustrating for the guy. Thanks for the tip! :)
Lol! Nicely frustrating can be fun!

Shopping for them was fun as well. Lots of different sizes, styles, and colours. The one we found is clear, flexible, and feels good for us both. Happy hunting. Report back!

Everything about this would be so hot and so fun. Having a woman call my cock small and demand I use a strap on instead, so humiliating and a slap in the face, would be very erotic!

Toys and toys and toys

Why are you adverse to toys?

I used a strapon with my first wife because she REALLY enjoyed the feeling of being fucked for a LONG time. I didn't use it all the time, but there were times I would finish and she wanted a much longer run. So, I would strap on the "backup cock" and away I would go. My back would feel like it was going to explode by the time she said STOP, but it was worth it to please her in such a way.

There were times she would use the strapon to fuck my ass and she would get off on that so fast it would just shock me. I couldn't understand why it would take her so long to cum from constant fucking, but she would cum fairly quickly while she was fucking ME with the strapon.

Toys are fun and add all sorts of new dimensions to relationships. My current wife and I use toys all the time and never grow tired of them.

I used to fuck my sub with one durung foreplay.Loved laying between her legs fucking her cunt with the dildo.She would come all over it then I would eat her.

Not yet, but I would like to! I would also want to strap one to my face sometime and do it that way.

Absolutely LOVE being pegged...also just like having a plug or dildo up my ass.

check ur local store or online. they make hollow strapons for men. goes on like a strapon..you just put ur cock inside it. great for chaste males!!!

I've been thinking of trying this. My wife and I have tried several different toys. Dildos can be fun for fantasy play and dp, and I have recently discovered the benefits and joys of wearing cock rings, but she mostly just likes a powerful vibrator on her clit. We use the clit vibe almost every time we play, I love how excited she gets with it and how many times she can get off after while we fuck. I would like to give her the experience of a larger cock as well for reasons of my own pleasure as well as hers.

I've had one strapped on backwards so I was fucking a girl as the other girl was riding the strap on on my ass very hott

Sorta. We have a harness that has two rings, one holds a dildo and one for my cock. So it allows for DP.

Back