Story Feedback (split from another thread)

i'm having a similar situation.
here are the links to my current stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/nice-and-neat-upon-her-seat

and

https://www.literotica.com/s/i-drown-i-float

thanks to all who reply.

I'll comment here since that's what the forum is for.

You are a skilled writer who draws fine images. I'd recommend these two stories to anyone who wants a short read and appreciates the craft.

The two comments that you have (so far) on "Nice and Neat Upon Her Seat" probably aren't out of line for what you might expect. The lack of comments on "I Drown I Float" may go hand-in-hand with the low rating.

I think some people may avoid commenting because you present them with a conflict. You're clearly an excellent writer, but you haven't chosen to write what people here seem to want.

In "I Drown I Float" you set up a non-consent situation, but there's a lot missing in terms of characters and there's no explicit sex. In "Nice and Neat Upon Her Seat" there is sex, but it's incomplete, it's between two weakly developed characters, then -- well, I won't divulge the ending. Both stories are quite short.

I respect the quality of your writing and what you achieve in such short stories. I wonder if both of these stories might go over better in a printed format where the typical length of stories is shorter than it is on Lit. Here, I think you would get more reaction from your readers if the stories were longer, the characters and plot were more fully developed and the sex acts were completed.

But if that's not the way you want to write, then don't do it. Write what you want to write. You might even build an audience for your unique stories.
 
Back
Top