Try This & Report Back

Spanking

omourfi said:
Well, as I said before I have experienced a G-spot orgasm - still looking for the next Mr (nearly) Right to try it out again. Now the A-spot I have never heard of but will definately put it on my list of things I want to find out about.

As for the spanking, well I have to say it REALLY does it for me! But I find that men are quite shocked if I ask them to do it - what's going on there?

I'd be shocked, too, until reading all this...
Men are taught from early on that hitting women is a No-No and that only cowards do it (which makes battering even more despicable).

For me (peering into soul here) pain reduces, not increases sexual tension and desire. That's the physical aspect. The psychological aspect is that it feels like treating the woman like a child, ergo, I'm screwing a child, ergo I'm a pervert.

--But if she were to ask for it, and it heightened pleasure--even in a dominance role-play--I could live with it.

I think you're courageous to ask them to do it, though! How many women want it and aren't getting it--based on this thread!!!
Seems to go with the Daddy fantasy?

Does the spanking directly increase the tension or pleasure? Or is it on the order of having him dressed in leather?
Cheers,
Timeus
 
For anybody who has tried the GSpot technique and found that it works AND likes a spanking now and then - COMBINE the TWO.

A good OTK and every 10 swats or so give her two to five rapid G-Gasms and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission AND the GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based
body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Give her a few more (slower - softer) G-Gasms while you're doing the bum rub.
 
omourfi said:
Well, as I said before I have experienced a G-spot orgasm - still looking for the next Mr (nearly) Right to try it out again. Now the A-spot I have never heard of but will definately put it on my list of things I want to find out about.

As for the spanking, well I have to say it REALLY does it for me! But I find that men are quite shocked if I ask them to do it - what's going on there?

I think that's just an initial reaction. With a little more conversation and comfort with each other I'm sure they'd come around nicely. For my two cents, I think it's the fact that us good guys are really wary of actually hurting a woman that it can be REALLY intimidating getting rough. It's a really fine line to walk that I know I err on the safe side with to this day.

Just talk about it, outsite of the bedroom, and then be VERY clear and vocal about how much and how hard in. Before long he'll open up.
 
MR.GGG said:
I hope this technique has been worthwhile for a lot of you. In the next day or two I'll start a new thread - maybe a POLL this time and post the technique again just so it gets read by some of the new visitors. Good luck!

good idea... my wife still want let me try this on her for more than 15 secounds???? got any more details on the A-Spot therory? I think maybe my wife might respond to this one??
 
HI M.F. , YA, it's really me. needer sounds like it needs to go in the wood chipper soon.

Huskie, Ya gotta read the technique again. It takes no more than 15 seconds BETWEEN G-Gasms but to get started you're looking at between 2 and maybe 5 minutes. Maybe more. "Feel" her getting excited and don't start jabbing until she starts to tense - a lot. Then you can pound her. Everybody is different though. Different response times, different stress levels to overcome, different muscle tone- all kinds of things. Slow and steady and don't give up after 15 secs if she isn't screaming and thrashing yet. 15 seconds just isn't going to do it the first time. 2nd , 3rd, 18th, 29th, 56th - 15 seconds not a problem...just not #1. K?

"There is much to learn, grasshopper.""
 
Last edited:
MR.GGG said:
For anybody who has tried the GSpot technique and found that it works AND likes a spanking now and then - COMBINE the TWO.

A good OTK and every 10 swats or so give her two to five rapid G-Gasms and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission AND the GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based
body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Give her a few more (slower - softer) G-Gasms while you're doing the bum rub.
Oh my goodness! After reading this i can barely type:devil: Sounds very nice indeed
 
HUH??

I'm depressed. I'm confused.

It may seem petty but .... I posted a technique that is the best thing since falling in love and a thread about having oral sex with your pet iguana is just a squirt behind in posts read.

What IS it about animals? I mean I love my dog...but I don't LOVE my dog.

Apparently there are almost as many people who LOVE their cats as there are having "normal" relationships.

Scary.:confused:
 
IT WORKS!!!!

WOW!!!! What a CUM!!!!

Thank you Mr. G!!!

As for your last post, I was thinking of teaching my dog how to do this technique. (Just kidding! But . . . Maybe . . .)
 
g spot.....

i am a BIG fan of vaginal fisting and I believe that this is why women that are able to take it have such intense orgasms.
when my fist is balled inside it is the pulling outward motion that causes the greatest responses. it must be the G spot being brutally rasped by my knuckles
 
Maybe the ladies could answer this.

Unless you've just had triplets doesn't fisting kinda make an avg. size dick feel like you got better things to do. I mean getting fisted by any normal guy's fist it a little like having sex with the L.A. Rams defensive team, no? I don't care WHAT kind of muscle tone you have down there she'd be so stretched out that going from a fist to a normal size erection she'd wonder if you were in her yet or not. This would NOT add to the moment in my opinion. I like SNUG and there's no way to maintain snug if her vagina is used to something 5 times bigger than my dick going in there and then having a game of handball.

On top of that aren't you worried about stretching or tearing the muscles around her urethea or the neck of her bladder? A thumb against the G or A spots seems a helluva lot safer to me.
 
fisting the G

you obviously have never tried it, it always takes a long time for anyone to accept a fist and one hell of a lot of lube, latex gloves can be used for safety from infection etc and if u read my post accurately i said for a woman that is able to take it. i have met a few and only one wasnt aware that she could. there is a lot of fu to be had from it and with enough stretching over a long time anyone can do it if they wish to. there is good fisting safety info all over the web if u have a look. also i think u will find that most women who are able to take a fist are usually very keen on anal sex , if it makes you feel inadequate thats something for you to resolve but i really like a big wet juicy pussy that i can move around in. the last thing i want is someone so tight i cut off the circulation to my penis
 
DUH

No chatty I never have but my guess is you're still a few years away from actually getting your first piece of real tail anyway.

""being brutally rasped by my knuckles"" & ""i really like a big wet juicy pussy that i can move around in""

Ya right!

If you are actually as stupid as you sound you'll probably end up in prison for killing one of the "many" women you fist. Then I just hope your new roomie, "BUBBA" gets to introduce you to some real fisting.

I've spent too many evenings in ER's watching doctors trying to remove objects from vaginas and rectums and sew up torn and bleeding interiors and in a lot of cases the success rate is low if infection sets in.

Feelings of inadequacy come from, I suspect, not being able to get a reaction unless you're using what amounts to a weapon. Read the posts. I've never felt inadequate...certainly not since I found out how to stimulate the G&A spots.

For anybody thinking of doing this you might consider that the primary dangers of fisting are damage in and around the vaginal opening. Damage can come in the form vaginal fissures - tears in the skin surrounding the anal/vaginal opening, tenderness associated with the stretching of the openings and/or a lack of lubrication and bleeding caused when fissures occur. Severe damage is the actual tearing and ripping of the anal/vaginal muscles sometimes leading to incontinence (a loss of bowel retention /control and internal bleeding), usually caused by an over eager- ness to achieve full insertion of the fist without allowing the muscle tissue to relax and adjust. The severest form of damage are the tearing of the vaginal and intestinal
walls and peritonitis, an infection caused by fecal material entering the sterile abdominal cavity through those tears. The death rate is well over 60% when this condition occurs as there are no nerve endings to tell you something is wrong.

Grow up chatty before you kill somebody either thru what you say you do (which I doubt) or somebody who doesn't know any better takes your advice and kills their SO.
 
welcome kitten!

aaaaah, another fine canadian lass on board at lit! I'm all a-tingle already. Hope you have fun here. This is a pretty cool place.

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
OHOHOHOHOH

Thanks Kitten. Glad I could help another horny Canuck. Anything you'd like to share? I'm going to start a new thread soon. I don't think this thread can take much more. Might do a POLL this time. Most people seem to be too lazy to even write back and say whether it worked or not. Then again maybe they're too damn busy to ever return here. Anyway...so... share will ya. "Thanks" is nice. Feeelthy details are needed now.

You can send the cheque to your local animal shelter - don't forget to tell them why they're getting it....
 
Just registered to this site and reading a few pages of this post....

I got something embarassing to admit to...I have NEVER been able to have an orgasm vaginally or orally by my partner. He gets so frustrated..I try very hard to relax but it just doesn't work for me. So I am totally hoping this suggestion gives him some confidence that he can make me orgasm by his will.

I usually end up masturbating myself to an orgasm which he enjoys watching but I know the male ego can only take so much.

I DEFINITELY want to give this a try.

I will let you know if this is my miracle.

Hugs and kisses,

BlueVelvet:kiss:
 
Oooohhhh Yessss!! My hubby found my g-spot years ago and has made me cummmm sooo hard at times that I am ready to pass out. It is a wonderful feeling and all you ladies out there who try this will be addicted for life.
 
Mr. G-

I know you're anxious to see how this is working, so I'll tell you. My husband found my g-spot years ago, but had never made me cum that way. Now that I've seen your post, we've tried vigorously. But, alas ;), with no luck. I get to the "gotta pee" feeling and he stops. But if I understand you correctly, that is exactly when he should keep going. Am I right on this?

Thanks,
Brittany
 
Thank you Mr. GGG for the info.

This worked very well on my wife with some variations for her. She needed to be on her back. Plus it worked even better to help her forget the "pee feeling" if I work my tongue on the clit at the same time. :p This left her legs very rubbery afterwards. Thank you again for the info.
 
G

ynattirb, the 'Technique" is a rough outline. MOST couples have found the G spot but have had limited success with it. Most of the sex advice books still treat it as a mystery and I have read next to nothing on the fact that it has to be pounded for it to work the way I described. Couples who have found it (some a long ago - GREAT!!) will reiiterate that once the G is stimulated it has to be thumped hard for the best results and that is really hard for guys to learn to do. We're told over and over that we have to be SUPER gentle down there. For the clit true. Gspots, no.

Every couple is different. Some need more time to get turned on. This is a great addition to making love especially if the woman is HIGHLY sexed and the man is feeling a little overwhelmed by her needs. It's a bitch for a woman to fall asleep night after night feeling like there's another few giant orgasms just waiting to cum out. With the technique I posted it provides a way that the one partner can pull those extra O's out and everybody's left satisfied.

Just remember that everybody's physiology is different. Experiment (hell, that's part of the fun, yes?) , take your time, talk to him, tell him what you're feeling. When certain feelings become more intense then it is time to get more vigorous. Tell him to slow down or be more gentle if it becomes uncomfortable but play around and I'm sure if you follow the general instructions it'll happen for you. Once you get the feeling and he knows exactly what to do then it can all happen very fast but play around and learn what pressures, angles speeds etc turn you on the most.

And yes...love to hear back from anybody out there that the technique worked.
 
Girls, you CAN do this to yourself

Girls,

I just tried this on myself and it really, really worked. I couldn't believe it. I used a squash that had a tip that was bent slightly. The bend will enable you to hit your g-spot. The only problem I had was that I was so wet the squash kept slipping from my hands.

I guess this could work with a whole host of other things that are shaped the right way.
 
Back
Top