Forceful Sex

I've recently been trying to explain my kinky passions to a woman. She's in a dead end relationship and it's close to its end, so I've been explaining things to her about what I'm like, etc. This is mostly in emails, as she doesn't want any connection until her present one is over.

She's sometimes said she's into it, and sometimes said she's against it. She's even said I'll need to find someone else for that kind of fun. I'm starting to wonder if she is just not able to commit or if she wants to be taken and forced. I don't want to attempt any of that on my own.

What I don't like is the lack of straight out communication. I've always tried to be very open about what I want and don't want and then ask what a woman wants, in return. If it works out that we are compatible, fine. It not, that's fine, too.

I just don't like playing the game of not knowing and maybe wasting time. If I find her physically attractive, I start the communication. I consider that the adult way of doing things. Unfortunately, there are some people who are adults physically, but not mentally.

She recently said she has long been unable to "let her freak flag fly". Those were her exact words. I thought maybe she had no way to express herself and so she stole that phrase from David Crosby.

I said that's interesting to hear and asked her what she meant. She said that was for a future discussion. I considered it a come on, and maybe in some way she was maybe tempting me. And maybe it was also something she didn't want to talk about, while she was still in a relationship. But, just last night, she again said any kind of kinky relationship between us would not happen.

Early on, I told her that I'm very open and I've even told her that I'm far from a newbie and have lived most of my sexual fantasies. I've even explained some of them to her...in detail. I saw it as a good thing when she didn't call me a pervert. LOL. She even said it sounded "interesting".

I've also said that I'm willing to talk over what she has in mind when she talks about her freak flag. But, I need to have input from her. I'm a patient man, but I also need to know what she means by her freak flag.

I'm beginning to get frustrated. She's hot and cold. When a woman gets this way, it turns me off. I don't see it as acting like an adult. Sometimes I think women see me as too open, and they are wanting to keep some mystery there.

Personally, I prefer knowing something...understanding someone's needs or desires. I want to make it all work. What is it with women? Why do they act this way? At this point, I still don't know if she's even willing to get into this kind of kink with me, because she sometimes seems interested and then other times she isn't.

I'm frustrated. I could be wasting my time. She won't even go out with me until her present situation is over. I understand that, but I would like some kind of hint. Is she going to open up, once this present relationship is over? Or is this the way she is? If so, I'm not getting much from her.

Agreed!

My bf knows that I’m submissive in the bedroom even though I am more of a dominant professionally. I’m 23 but I learned early on that it’s ok to have fantasies and it is ok to speak to my partner about it. A trustworthy environment is very important as I wouldn’t be comfortable being who I am in bed if my partner would be judged for knowing what my body wants. Not long after my bf and I started dating, I told him that I’d like to be forcefully taken and I like it when I’m not expecting it. He happened to like being a dom! Till this day we tried many role plays and forced/surprised sex and they were all amazing.

Make your lady feel safe and encourage her to speak up. Share your fantasies with her too! And remember that the sex won’t always beperfect but definitely discuss it if either one of you is not ok with certain things.
Wise words, MS kitty!

A couple has to communicate.

I was sexually inexperienced when I married (he, thank goodness, was not). I had fantasies about force but never shared them with him because I thought "nice" girls did not think of such things.

One night when we were making love he held my hands over my head. It was absolutely thrilling! I asked him if I was a prisoner. He said, "Would it turn you on if you were?"

The floodgates were opened and I shared my fantasies of being used forcefully. It changed my life.

He asked if I wanted to try roleplaying. He suggested we start with a home invasion.

Of course it was beyond fabulous. We've been married now for almost 40 years, and although I enjoy straight lovemaking there hasn't been a week in all of those years where I'm not in some way kidnapped or captured and forced to strip naked and service my captor.

Ladies, if you want it, ASK for it!

That is a great story! Love that you two are able to explore your fantasies! That’s hot! ;)

you girls are all so lucky and you don't even know it, your men are willing to do these things to you. i have the exact opposite problem. my husband completely refuses to do anything of this sort. problem is, almost 8 years of being married and now in my 30's, my sexual tastes have changed but his has not.

you girls are all so lucky and you don't even know it, your men are willing to do these things to you. i have the exact opposite problem. my husband completely refuses to do anything of this sort. problem is, almost 8 years of being married and now in my 30's, my sexual tastes have changed but his has not.

A good dressing down with a spanking may help you bloom.

I understand completely. My husband is a romantic and a gentle, WONDERFUL lover. I have no complaints about any of it. Yet, my stupid mind, body, hormones or whatever... I do find myself fantasizing more and more and much more about primal, forceful sex. With men that shouldn't. Its so weird. Why can't I just be satisfied with the wonderful I have? Why does my brain have to take me to fantasy places so intense, primal and taboo? ugh. Makes no sense.

Why can't I just be satisfied with the wonderful I have? Why does my brain have to take me to fantasy places so intense, primal and taboo? ugh. Makes no sense.

Intense, primal, taboo are fonts of energy and creativity and those are necessary to be adaptable or successful, so they're wired in to all of us, I think.

Like mutations, most have little to no benefit. But the ones that do ...

I am reminded of a quote, "brave was he who first ate a raw oyster." Truth.

I understand completely. My husband is a romantic and a gentle, WONDERFUL lover. I have no complaints about any of it. Yet, my stupid mind, body, hormones or whatever... I do find myself fantasizing more and more and much more about primal, forceful sex. With men that shouldn't. Its so weird. Why can't I just be satisfied with the wonderful I have? Why does my brain have to take me to fantasy places so intense, primal and taboo? ugh. Makes no sense.

this sounds like me! i'm the same, my hussey is a wonderful man, he's all that you said but he's also very chivalrous in a classic way which gives me goose bumps all over! he's grown so much over the years, a good father, breadwinner, good education and career. he treats me soooo well! but sexually, he's the same man i married years ago but i've changed, i don't know why. it's confusing. i don't know why i would want this stuff but i do. it's strong and hard to ignore.

this sounds like me! i'm the same, my hussey is a wonderful man, he's all that you said but he's also very chivalrous in a classic way which gives me goose bumps all over! he's grown so much over the years, a good father, breadwinner, good education and career. he treats me soooo well! but sexually, he's the same man i married years ago but i've changed, i don't know why. it's confusing. i don't know why i would want this stuff but i do. it's strong and hard to ignore.

Have you shared your desires with your husband? There are more ways to communicate than talking. Talking can be very difficult, especially with someone you care so much about. PM if you want.

I was/am that guy (type). Only now around 60 have I discovered a dominant streak. For number of reasons it's the last thing my spouse wants in bed. It might be that he will discover this about himself. Even if he does, his chivalrous wiring and desire to protect you make it hard to overcome.

Because like men, women enjoy variety. I too have an easy going, thoughtful husband who is the perfect companion for me. However, there is still that urge now and then to be taken. I don't mean I want to be abused in any way but I do want to feel that he simply has to have me. Can't control himself. I want to be pinned down and fucked good and proper.. This is just not my husband. Just not his nature. He will try but I know he is going though the motions. Simple solution. Take a lover who can provide it. Enjoy what your husband has to provide and maybe provide some special treats for his allowing you to experience your desires.

Because like men, women enjoy variety. I too have an easy going, thoughtful husband who is the perfect companion for me. However, there is still that urge now and then to be taken. I don't mean I want to be abused in any way but I do want to feel that he simply has to have me. Can't control himself. I want to be pinned down and fucked good and proper.. This is just not my husband. Just not his nature. He will try but I know he is going though the motions. Simple solution. Take a lover who can provide it. Enjoy what your husband has to provide and maybe provide some special treats for his allowing you to experience your desires.

I suppose taking a lover and moving on is one solution.

My thoughts: Men are typically trained from an early age to please the woman during sex. It starts with setting the scene, dinner, conversation, to the actual event in the bedroom. IF the woman does not have an orgasm or is not pleased we have not done our job. So your men will need to be retrained to "take you" in the bedroom. In my opinion, it is a lot easier than you think.

First, plan a night that is just about your husband getting off and having an orgasm inside you. Make sure that you let him know it is all about his orgasm and not yours. You could tell him that watching him cum while he is thrusting inside you is a big turn-on. Encourage him to let go, moan, scream, breathe out just prior to and during orgasm.

Second, make it a regular thing once a week. Wear something HOT on that day to mark the event. But when the time comes, plan on little or no foreplay just get to the event. The foreplay is knowing it will occur soon and telling him how you are looking forward to it.

Lastly, make sure there is lots of aftercare and time in bed holding. It is important that he does not feel bad IF he only lasted 1 minute. Or he may feel bad about cumming and you did not. Encourage and applaud him for letting go and how much you enjoyed watching it. If you think it helps, masturbate in front of him afterward showing how turned on his performance got you.

It may take a while and there are probably many different ways to do this type of retraining but the key is to get your husband to be selfish in this instant and truly enjoy himself. A lot of men don't know how to enjoy themselves and completely "let go" in the bedroom. They are too focused on their partners. Talking after each time in the bedroom is important. Your husband sharing how he felt and his inner feelings are great and help you to share yours and applaud his.

I am very much like all the guys described on here, a thoughtful lover, etc. A woman years ago had me fuck her and describe what I was feeling and seeing. I talked about how great her pussy felt, her breasts, sexy stomach, etc. I was working myself up to a fever pitch. I was moaning and breathing hard getting very close to orgasm. Then I thought about her ass, I grabbed her and turned her over so I could fuck her and feel that. She was talking back to me at the same time, "You like my ass? Show me you like it!" Anyway, it was an amazing experience that made me see how hot that scene can be.

I hope this helps.

ES

I suppose taking a lover and moving on is one solution.

My thoughts: Men are typically trained from an early age to please the woman during sex. It starts with setting the scene, dinner, conversation, to the actual event in the bedroom. IF the woman does not have an orgasm or is not pleased we have not done our job. So your men will need to be retrained to "take you" in the bedroom. In my opinion, it is a lot easier than you think.

First, plan a night that is just about your husband getting off and having an orgasm inside you. Make sure that you let him know it is all about his orgasm and not yours. You could tell him that watching him cum while he is thrusting inside you is a big turn-on. Encourage him to let go, moan, scream, breathe out just prior to and during orgasm.

Second, make it a regular thing once a week. Wear something HOT on that day to mark the event. But when the time comes, plan on little or no foreplay just get to the event. The foreplay is knowing it will occur soon and telling him how you are looking forward to it.

Lastly, make sure there is lots of aftercare and time in bed holding. It is important that he does not feel bad IF he only lasted 1 minute. Or he may feel bad about cumming and you did not. Encourage and applaud him for letting go and how much you enjoyed watching it. If you think it helps, masturbate in front of him afterward showing how turned on his performance got you.

It may take a while and there are probably many different ways to do this type of retraining but the key is to get your husband to be selfish in this instant and truly enjoy himself. A lot of men don't know how to enjoy themselves and completely "let go" in the bedroom. They are too focused on their partners. Talking after each time in the bedroom is important. Your husband sharing how he felt and his inner feelings are great and help you to share yours and applaud his.

I am very much like all the guys described on here, a thoughtful lover, etc. A woman years ago had me fuck her and describe what I was feeling and seeing. I talked about how great her pussy felt, her breasts, sexy stomach, etc. I was working myself up to a fever pitch. I was moaning and breathing hard getting very close to orgasm. Then I thought about her ass, I grabbed her and turned her over so I could fuck her and feel that. She was talking back to me at the same time, "You like my ass? Show me you like it!" Anyway, it was an amazing experience that made me see how hot that scene can be.

I hope this helps.

ES

You make some good points and I admit I did not provide a very detailed post. We have been married 38 years and all of the trials and tribulations that go with a long marriage and there are a lot of factors that went into my choices. We had some good times and learned to work together quite well. I agree that if you want more enthusiasm, you can help your man provide that in the way you described. I will also admit that perhaps we are just looking for a reason to sample some other men. I have taken other lovers but have never thought of moving on.

You make some good points and I admit I did not provide a very detailed post. We have been married 38 years and all of the trials and tribulations that go with a long marriage and there are a lot of factors that went into my choices. We had some good times and learned to work together quite well. I agree that if you want more enthusiasm, you can help your man provide that in the way you described. I will also admit that perhaps we are just looking for a reason to sample some other men. I have taken other lovers but have never thought of moving on.

I understand. I know of several women who have done this with good results and a blessing from their husbands. One woman told me she did this and still made love to her husband. It was good making love to her husband and she said they felt close. When she took other lovers is was just a physical thing, attending to needs her husband did not or could not give her.

I wonder how many women have allowed their husbands to do the reverse? It seems like not as many as your situation and I am not sure why. It seems like it is about what society pressures us to do, not do, or be appalled at. That brings us back to my original discussion above. Men are supposed to act a certain way in the bedroom, show restraint of their desires, and ensure female pleasure. That is not what some women like those on this thread are looking for.

ES

Intense, primal, taboo are fonts of energy and creativity and those are necessary to be adaptable or successful, so they're wired in to all of us, I think.

Like mutations, most have little to no benefit. But the ones that do ...

I am reminded of a quote, "brave was he who first ate a raw oyster." Truth.

Hilarious quote!!!

Makes so little sense...

God no Islander, I never meant to suggest abusive or violent! No, just incredibly primal sex. Taken...

This actually works pretty well. My husband loves it when he gets to have "his playtime" and just enjoy himself. Listening to him grunting and groaning is the best. At first it was strange for him I think but now he'll just bend me over, hold me down, and rail me until he loses it. He knows I like it so he has become more and more comfortable being rough with me ....

VERY GOOD and thanks for sharing!

I am not a woman but I think I understand your perspective because of what happened to me years ago. I had a gf that loved my toned ass. She eventually got to the point that she pushed me on the bed naked face down and began to rub herself off on my butt cheeks to orgasm. At first, it was strange for me but she seemed to enjoy it so much with grunts, groans, and screams that I began to like it. It did little for me physically, maybe giving me a hard-on but I really enjoyed the fact that SHE was getting off. It was her playtime and she let herself go.

ES

I was out one night with this old friend, and over a few drinks he told me one time that he hooked up with some bar slut. Took her home and started fooling around. He said she was so wild, and loved it when he tied her hands behind her back with his belt and face fucked her. OH MAN! I went home that and was imagining him doing that to my wife. I fucked her so hard, and she was wondering what got into me.

Back