what is the sexiest thing you have ever seen?

mirrors

The best thing I have seen was while getting a massage from this really hot MILFy type. She had mirrors on the one wall. She told me she loves watching herself and the guy(s) as she massages them. So during the massage I sneak some peeks in the mirror and sure enough she is really getting into the massage. A dreamy trance like look on her face as she rubs down my legs. At one point she is straddling my leg around the calf and riding it while stroking my back down my leg. She flips me over, and starts on the front. As she goes from top to bottom she keeps getting this devilish little smile on lips. Eyes go half closed. She again straddles my leg as she grabs my cock. I'm putting pressure on her pussy as she strokes my cock. I fee the wetness start as she rides my leg. Head thrown back, eyes half closed, small smile on her lips as she rides my leg. She finishes herself on my leg and oh sorry, lol.... No problem I say. Now it's your turn she says. She then proceeds to oil me up and stroke me to an orgasm while we watch each other in the mirror.

had the same experience with my MILF many years ago. I was more than 20 years younger than her ... and she always seemed so amazed at how hard I got without her even touching me.

she liked to play in front of her three-sided mirror in her bedroom. I would lie on her bed and she would stride my leg and watch herself. while she would rub her pussy against my muscular leg and she would be wet in no time. I loved how she would be so open with me to start foreplay off with masturbating using my body and watching herself in the mirror. it was very hot. :heart:
 
Watching my wife 69 a female co-worker while giving a handjob to me and some guy her co-worker brought over to our house...who says a pool is a bad investment?
 
Wife riding a strangers cock in the backseat from the rearview mirror while driving.
 
The first time he went on cam for me. Just seeing him more vulnerable instead of in his usual alpha male state. He is all that and so much more.
 
Watching my gf rub her wet pussy with her fingers after I've taken off her panties and getting ready to lick her...knowing she can't wait to feel my tongue.
 
Marilynn Chambers stripping and other things at a strip club in Canada across from Buffalo
 
A different kind of answer from me.

Couple of years back I was people watching in a garden centre and my eyes and imagination were drawn to a couple, mid 30s, she extremely shapely in that immediately arousing way, very pretty, flimsy summer blouse and short skirt; he with an Adonis of a body, contented smile, perhaps eight inches taller than her, seriously fit muscles showing in his upper arms and suggesting themselves in his compact butt and sturdy legs through close fitting jeans.

I watched them for some time, ambling along looking and talking about the products for sale. They moved by his hand caressing her ass, fingertips just flicking the hem of that nothing of a skirt. Her hand found his chest several times as they talked. There was a succession of knowing glances and grins.

And I thought, 'Boy, do they fuck. They feast on each others' bodies no end. It's beautiful and they know it. They live sensually in their love and attraction to each other. Good on them.'

OK, I hope there are millions like them. But seeing this couple that way remains the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
 
The first time I had anal sex.

We were doing it doggystyle on the floor.

I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her asshole and butt.

I fell against the couch trying to catch my breath.

The girl couldn't walk. Her legs were like jello. She ended up crawling on her hands and knees to the bathroom.

She later told me she was close to blacking out during the fucking.

I'll never forget that image of her crawling.
 
A few years ago, a long distance playmate of mine sent me a picture of herself with her ass in the air, and she was using a long string of pearls for anal beads. The string of pearls draped down her crack to midway down the small of her back. It was sexy, erotic, and absolutely gorgeous.
 
The sexiest thing I saw was a few weekends ago. I was checking on the neighbors house while they were away on vacation. I'd pickup their mail and check the house every few days. It was Saturday after the holiday and I was walking over to get the mail and go in and check the house. I went around back to make sure the backyard was ok. I entered the house . I looked into the family room and saw a pile of clothes on the floor. I went to the garage door and saw that Debbie's car was in there. She's the daughter. She's is away at college but must have driven home for the holiday. I was just about to call her name so as not to scare her. But then I thought she must have brought her boyfriend home and they started to fool around in the family room. Being nosy I slowly walked down the hallway toward her room. I heard music playing very low and the unmistakable sounds of sex. As I got closer to her room I started to get turned on . I peeked around the corner into her room. I froze! I saw a pair of girls legs up and spread and Debbies head between them in a 69 position. It felt like I was there for 5 minutes but it was only seconds. I hurried up down the hall and grabbed the mail off the table and left. By the time I got home I was very wet. I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw. I waited till later in the day to call her. I called and said I saw there were lights on and figured she came home and can I bring they mail over. When I got there she came to the door with wet hair and a t shirt with no bra. I couldn't keep my eyes off her . She had grown into a beautiful young woman. I went in and had hoped I'd see her girlfriend .But it was her and me at the table. We chatted about this and that. I was just getting ready to leave when her girlfriend came into the kitchen. She was a cute blonde girl also with a wet head and t shirt without a bra . All I could think of was these two beautiful girls all wet in the shower washing each other. I could feel myself getting flush. I got up and said I better go. Deb said she would walk me to the door. We stepped outside and I could see her cold nipples getting harder. She hugged me and we said goodbye and it was good to see each other again. Then she looked at me oddly. She said "I hope you won't tell my parents what you saw or that I was home." I was in shock. I asked how she knew .She said I had left the back door unlocked and that I'm the only one with a key. Plus when she came to the door I was very flush. I kissed her on the cheek and said "no Hon I would never say anything to anyone." "we all had fun in college" and smiled at her. She seemed to be relieved. I asked how long she had been seeing this girl? She said they have been dating for about 6months. I thought wow!. She then asked if she could call me some time a talk about a few things . I'm guessing she knows I'm bi and wants to know some things ?? That experience last less than 5 minutes but was the most erotic thing I ever saw.
I hope there was a followup to this story!
 
Seeing the biggest cock I have ever seen coming through a gloryhole and twitching. Boy was I rewarded.
 
Back
Top