StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet sexy friend, hope you had a great vacation with loads of relaxing time and naughty fun. Can't wait to have you back here.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:
:heart:
:rose::rose::rose:

:(

Missing you here SD.... Hope all is well and having some naughty troubles....

misssssss you, SEXY.
But know your busy, but so hope your still smiling and very naughty.....hurry back.
:kiss::heart::rose::rose::rose:

No troubles. All is good! Just VERY VERY busy for a bit. I'm ending my current business and opening a new business in the beginning of October. Soooo much to do! Haven't had time to be naughty. I so miss you all as well! Can't wait to settle down and have a little play time again.

:kiss: :kiss:'s to you all! Miss you!

No troubles. All is good! Just VERY VERY busy for a bit. I'm ending my current business and opening a new business in the beginning of October. Soooo much to do! Haven't had time to be naughty. I so miss you all as well! Can't wait to settle down and have a little play time again.

Miss you too GORGEOUS.

Glad all is well. Good luck with your new endevor.

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)
DAMN HOW DID I MISS THESE.

Good luck, darlin'!

Bump bump happy bump, MY DARLING STACEY YOUR MISSED AND THAN SOME.
Leaving you loads of :heart: and long lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)

Great site....

Any job openings at your office???

WOW!!!!

Truly you are not just "PRETTY in PINK", but BEAUTIFUL and so sexy!!

Loved the series

My sweet sexy one, wishing YOU a wonderful relaxing and naughty Week-end, I know your so busy, but know YOU ARE MISSED.
:heart:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:rose::rose::rose:

Bump

Our favorite beautiful and sexy StackeyD needs a bump. Hope your business venture is well and you are much missed here among friends!!!! xoxo

I'm still alive my awesome pervy friends. :)

My business is taking off well. I've been having a "soft opening" (curious to know how many of your awesome pervy minds ran away with that lol :D) for about a week to work the bugs out of the system. Everything is going great! The townspeople seem excited as my business was very much needed here.

Thanks to you sweet friends that thought of me and gave me nice bumps. Mmmmm :p

Be back around soon.

Hugs and :kiss:'s

I'm still alive my awesome pervy friends. :)

My business is taking off well. I've been having a "soft opening" (curious to know how many of your awesome pervy minds ran away with that lol :D) for about a week to work the bugs out of the system. Everything is going great! The townspeople seem excited as my business was very much needed here.

Thanks to you sweet friends that thought of me and gave me nice bumps. Mmmmm :p

Be back around soon.

Hugs and :kiss:'s

LOL! Soft opening!:D:D

Glad to hear everything is doing well!

I like your thread but every time I look at your pictures I get distracted by your tongue in your avatar. Is that okay?

So exciting! Congratulations. Taking a camera to work anytime soon?...hee hee ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back