 Sienna’s lounge 


Your fantasy reminded me of what I used to do with a boyfriend I once dated :) We would go out together and he would drive me home. Nearby where I lived was a quiet area surrounded by trees. Nobody could tell we were parked up there.
I would get out and sit in the back seat and he would join me. I let him kiss and finger me and it felt really good. Then I would undo his pants, releasing his already stiff cock. I would suck him and use my grip on him to get him really harder, tasting his precum. I would put a condom on him for obvious reasons and then straddle his thighs facing him, my hands on his shoulders. He would thrust upwards as I gyrated on his cock until we both cum.
We did this for a long time each time we went on a date until he found someone else. We parted and never saw him ever again. But it was fun while it lasted. He was quite a big lad regarding his cock and those thrusts were amazing, hitting the right spot each time :)



How could ANYONE that had you as a sex partners EVER want someone different?

Was he gay? I can't imagine leaving you.
 
((( prop ))):kiss::)

It was a long time ago prop :) Dates came and went very quickly. You left one g/f or b/f and another would always be around to replace them ;) I wasn't too bothered or upset for long :) The next b/f was even better. He had an apartment we could go to, and that was much more cozier :)

:kiss:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
 
Ruskin...

Ruskin was a mystery. He was Jules boyfriend for weeks before I got to intimately know him. Her idea that it was time to share him. He was an avid Santana fan and a drummer in a band, or so he told us. Whenever we asked to go and see him practice with the rest of the band or get invited to any gigs he would evade our requests.

We both enjoyed his company because he was simply sexy, with a well toned body to die for and at the time Jules and I loved the Goth image and type in both men and women. His chest and back were full of intricate tattoos of demons and dark angels, and whenever we saw him he rarely wore a shirt, just a pair of tight denim jeans with his long blonde curly hair.

Jules explained to me that sharing him would be exciting for both of us and a new experience. I was interested, because at the time I had broken up with a boyfriend and I was looking for someone new regarding a male sexual relationship. Like Jules, I needed that kind of sex as well as each other.

Ruskin was just named by that name. Even all of his friends called him nothing else but that name. Seemingly a drummer without a band, who lived in an apartment all by himself and annoyed his neighbours with his drums. There was a petition going on to remove him, but it turned out that he owned it, which made Ruskin the mystery guy he was.

I had seen Ruskin with Jules many times and he did not seem to mind us kissing in his presence like two enamoured lesbians. Infact, at the time he seemed to enjoy it and that gave Jules the idea that the three of us should get together. In the back room of the pub we found ourselves in, Jules made the invitation known. He sat between us and for the first time I was able to share kisses with them both, and he was up for it, telling us it was an opportunity only a fool would dismiss.

Back at his apartment he removed his shirt and sat at his drum kit playing lightly on the symbols. Now we had got familiar, I ran my finger over his tattoos whilst meandering around him, not only admiring them, but also his body which made me even more horny. Jules lay on the bed watching and smiling with interest at his reaction. Suddenly, he grabbed me and carried me to the bed placing me alongside Jules asking us both to strip naked. That was no problem for me, because when it came to being asked by gorgeous guys, I was in every meaning of the word a slut and proud of it. He wanted us to lie on our stomachs at the end of the bed and slowly he unzipped his jeans. His cock flipped out, hard and ready. It was just average with a slight bend upwards which meant to me he was as hard as he could get and obviously Jules and I had made him horny.

My first instinct was to taste him. Take him into my mouth and tease the tip with my tongue. I loved his taste and gave him more. Both Jules and I took our turn in giving Ruskin head until he told us to stop. He was on the verge of cumming, and it was time to find out how good this guy was with both of us.

Jules and I slid to the bottom off the bed, resting on our elbows, thighs crossed and apart and kissing whilst Ruskin gave us finger and oral sex in turn. Jules was the first one to cum and I was only moments later. He was used to her squirts and drinking her, but to his disappointment, I was not a prolific drinkable squirter as much as Jules was at that time.

During his giving, he became hard once more. He admitted that it would be a first ever to fuck two girls at the same time. But, Jules and I had experienced being fucked by one guy once before. And, Ruskin did us proud. In turn he had intercourse with both of us, lasting quite a long time before, removing his condom and exploding inside of Jules anus and something he loved to do.

After that first time and on future sexual encounters with Ruskin, I demanded that if he wanted to cum with me, it had to be facial and not inside of me. One of the first occasions I started to prefer oral or facial sex as opposed to unprotected sex. I began to take a liking to the feel and taste of man cum.

Ruskin did not last very long as a shared sexual partner. He apparently found someone he fell in love with and moved on. He was going with someone else as well as Jules and I until eventually his relationship with us just ended. But, at least he was open and honest and told us straight. We appreciated that, because with Ruskin it was pure lust :)
 
My goodness, Sienna, I love your stories. You are possibly the most deliciously sexual person I "know".

:kiss:
 
((( deft ))) :kiss::)

My goodness, Sienna, I love your stories. You are possibly the most deliciously sexual person I "know".

:kiss:

All of my stories are from my "sex diaries" :) They are real experiences that followers requested. Unfortunately, quite a lot of my followers use PM. They are too shy to post on my thread it seems:(

I would love to read other peoples real life experiences here. But again, they are too shy...

Hope things are good with you deft my love :)


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
 
((( deft ))) :kiss::)



All of my stories are from my "sex diaries" :) They are real experiences that followers requested. Unfortunately, quite a lot of my followers use PM. They are too shy to post on my thread it seems:(

I would love to read other peoples real life experiences here. But again, they are too shy...

Hope things are good with you deft my love :)

Very well, thank you, Sienna darling.

I'm still waiting for the day when I experience two women in my bed... or an MFM scenario... the idea of sharing fascinates me more than almost any other. I'll be sure to check in here and tell you all about it if it does happen! ;)

:kiss:
 
The opportunity has never even come close to arising, sadly. I'm clearly moving i the wrong circles! :(

:kiss:

If I knew you personally about 15 years ago, I would have introduced you to a club, parties or as you are seeking "circles", only the right ones, you would no doubt have experienced more than just your fantasies, but the actual real thing :)

Maybe I was lucky? Or was I in the right place at the right time? Interesting...

However, being the kind of person I was then I was lucky and feisty with lots of curiosity and to be honest the experience was fun :) I will never regret the things I did :) Simply deft, I admit then and even now I am a SLUT and proud of it ;)


:kiss:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
 

If I knew you personally about 15 years ago, I would have introduced you to a club, parties or as you are seeking "circles", only the right ones, you would no doubt have experienced more than just your fantasies, but the actual real thing :)

Maybe I was lucky? Or was I in the right place at the right time? Interesting...

However, being the kind of person I was then I was lucky and feisty with lots of curiosity and to be honest the experience was fun :) I will never regret the things I did :) Simply deft, I admit then and even now I am a SLUT and proud of it ;)


:kiss:

I sadly think I've missed the boat... there's always the professional route, I suppose... but's that not nearly as sexy as a spontaneous experience!

I shall continue to fantasise using your "slutty" diaries as inspiration!

:kiss:
 
Hey Sienna and Deft :). Too bad I'm all the way down in Australia, I might actually have luck finding girls at these parties haha
 
:rolleyes: No pictures... lol... posts pictures in every post... lol... :rolleyes:

====================================
Hey Sienna and Deft :). Too bad I'm all the way down in Australia, I might actually have luck finding girls at these parties haha

====================================
((( Redwarden ))) :kiss::) ... ((( Meop ))) :)

Good to see you drop in again Redwarden :)

Meop... the pictures (some of them of mine) are "accepted" by LITEROTICA. Others that people post may not be. I have already lost a thread due to picture content and that is why I am asking people to post "links" only to both pictures and any movies. It is a precaution so that no rules are broken in this thread. Sorry if that causes you any problems. Simply click on links or post them yourselves to share.

Basically this thread depends on links... thank you.


banner_zpsv9ymtpji.jpg

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
 
Last edited:
((( deft ))) :kiss::)



All of my stories are from my "sex diaries" :) They are real experiences that followers requested. Unfortunately, quite a lot of my followers use PM. They are too shy to post on my thread it seems:(

I would love to read other peoples real life experiences here. But again, they are too shy...

Hope things are good with you deft my love :)


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)



You stories are FANTASTIC....

I read a couple every day to get be started
 
Hello, sweetness!
Doing my weekly drop by, as time is short for me.
I still enjoy your stories.
Are you all settled in your new home?
 
((( Cajun ))) :kiss::) ... ((( prop ))):kiss: :)

======================
Hello, sweetness!
Doing my weekly drop by, as time is short for me.
I still enjoy your stories.
Are you all settled in your new home?

Hi Cajun :) Yes, our new house here in Barnstaple UK is now coming on quite well :) Still lots of gardening and more decorating to be finished but we have all settled in nicely thank you :) Pity the weather isn't too good though...

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
 
Afternoon, it's nice to see someone else living in N.Devon on here. Love your thread, hope you had a good weekend.
 
We are near enough neighbours, the commute wouldn't have been long if id sent in my cv ;)
Hopefully we will get a good summer and take advantage of some of the beaches.
 
Back
Top