Come on show your faces? Or are you chicken? Bawk bawk bawk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I've done OK in the looks department must be good genetics lol

More than just " OK " in my humble opinion and you being that " normal " woman that we all see at the checkout line at Wholefoods or gassing up her Toyota Corolla every Friday afternoon ........ just makes you that much sexier :)

Not for nothing but I wish I had more " normal " women in my every day life haa !??!

Mine is also in my profile for a short time - no clue why it is sideways. I don't feel like fixing it since it's not permanent. ;)

I never do a full-on smile in photos. I have just never really liked my smile.

I'm with you on that one I don't do it either.
I do mean and moody far better :D
Beautiful Ms Fermina :)

Understandable. If you're more comfortable then I respect that however I've always thought seeing a smile on any woman is a turnon. Frowning and angry woman aren;t usually too sexy haaa !?!?

OK here goes a few facts first..
Yes my hair is that short
Yes I usually wear glasses
No I'm not flexing my abs I was to fucked to after a 2 hr cardio session lol
And finally ... YES I've had a boob job

Had to go back a few pages and damn, you're an inspiration - strength and beauty! :)

Understandable. If you're more comfortable then I respect that however I've always thought seeing a smile on any woman is a turnon. Frowning and angry woman aren;t usually too sexy haaa !?!?
I don't think we are either frowning or angry. Smouldering I'd say :D

Thank you for the nice comments.
Wanted to show the top half had not been surgically removed. :)

I don't think we are either frowning or angry. Smouldering I'd say :D

Yes, smoldering - far better description. And I think I have a hint of a smile in my profile pic. Fitzgerald describes it perfectly in his short story "Winter Dreams" actually ;)

Doing shots is usually how these things get started

Hmm, I'm pretty sure those kind of shots is NOT what started it all - but I'm pretty sure I am the one that started it...

He he he... Icertainly enjoy your wit! :D

And thank you...I appreciate my wit also, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I've made my enemies on here - not that I really care :devil:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure those kind of shots is NOT what started it all - but I'm pretty sure I am the one that started it...

And thank you...I appreciate my wit also, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I've made my enemies on here - not that I really care :devil:
Sa la vie eh? Shit happens every where. You can only do your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back