SaintPeter's Hockey Prayer Thread

'morning, sweetcheeks!

It's still pretty cold here - at least, once I'm out of the bed...but I'm working on warming up my little toesies!!!!

Did you enjoy having your own personal cheerleaders there last night? In uniform and all?

;)

WOW!! Even Don King would've been proud of you Petey.

I thought it was an appropriate touch when they started period 3 with, "... And, in this corner...the baddest-ass mofo of the rink...S-s-s-a-a-a-in-n-T! PETER!!

Attachments

• stpetey.jpg
    stpetey.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 64
lmao

The ref that threw SaintPeter into the penalty box (twice) is not going to have an easy time at the Pearly Gates.

However, the "kill kill blood makes the grass grow" cheer might have been taking it a little far.

someplace said:
If y'all are going to see my Avs play, I am MAJORLY jealous!
s_sakic_i.jpg

Well you'll just have to come up here for a game sometime this season. :)

perks said:
my prayers come in the form of anal sex magik.

ohhhhhh lucky you.

Is that your church bells I hear ringing for service?

Quack

the D (answering your prayer post )

TheDR4KE said:
Is that your church bells I hear ringing for service?

Quack

the D (answering your prayer post )

purrrrrrrrrrRRRRquack

Dear Lord,

You and I both know the AVs are your team. Let the AVs make them Wild boys wish they went to floral college.

Amen

Oh Dear God,

Thank you so much for this thread. I love laughing this hard. It has to be good for the soul!

Amen.

SaintPeter said:
Dear Lord,

Let us mash those losers on the other side. Have us school them and made them our bitches. And may snot bubbles flow from their nostrils.

Amen

What he said.

Dear Lord,

May our skates be fast
And our teeth be shiny

Tell those goons on the other team
To kiss our hinies

Amen

tswyk said:
So....just how many hinnie kisses did you get????

:kiss:

We got seven. They got nada.

The refs wrongly tossed SaintPeter for a couple of minutes here and there. I have offered to buy glasses for them but have not heard back yet.

SaintPeter said:

The refs wrongly tossed SaintPeter for a couple of minutes here and there.

I don't know much about hockey, but this "tossing St. Peter" thing seems to happen on a regular basis....

Denial is NOT a river...

tswyk said:
I don't know much about hockey, but this "tossing St. Peter" thing seems to happen on a regular basis....

Denial is NOT a river...

I agree. The refs have issues. We can only encourage them to seek the right path.

Dear Lord of Hockey,

Forgive me for the carnage that I am about to unleash on those losers on the other side of the clock. May the wounds heal in time to beat them up again in the playoffs.

Amen

And please send tswyk to get the boys fired up before the game like she did last time.

Double Amen

Stars just slapped the avs around a bit today... Stupid stars...its about time you start winning...

Plus mike modano 5 years ago was the sexiest man alive!...

watchout4me said:
Stars just slapped the avs around a bit today... Stupid stars...its about time you start winning...

I haven't been worried about the Stars this season evem when they were starting off slow. All the Stars have to do is qualify for the playoffs.. then it's time to crank it up and start running roughshod.

Plus, I knew as soon as I got my Dallas 3rd personalized with "MODANO 9" on the back, that the team would start kicking ass.

I just hope like hell they can win and win big on the 24th of March.

Liontamr said:
I haven't been worried about the Stars this season evem when they were starting off slow. All the Stars have to do is qualify for the playoffs.. then it's time to crank it up and start running roughshod.

Plus, I knew as soon as I got my Dallas 3rd personalized with "MODANO 9" on the back, that the team would start kicking ass.

I just hope like hell they can win and win big on the 24th of March.

...and monkeys may fly out of your butt. :)

Back