---The Rebels---IC Thread (Check the OOC to join.)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
Welcome to the fantasy world of the rebels.
Gold is called Chit.
Silver is called Ilvr.
Altair is the capital of the empire, and is borded around by a large scale of forests called Traginea. From above the capital (Gardriz) is like the little hole in a disc.
* The North is called Casetra
* The South is called Desentra
* The West, Loridea and
* The East Zoridea.
*****DAYS*****
Day - Our Day - Pronounced
Sunday - Srijdun - Siri-jun
Monday - Mundin - Moon-din
Tuesday - Tredin - Tri-din
Wednesday - Zeprestdin - Zepris-din
Thursday - Threjdin - Tri-jin
Friday - Fendjin - Fen-jin
Saturday - Zatzrdin - Zaz-dun
 
Last edited:
Enter the Summoner

Nestled deep in the heart of Loridea was the sleepy little village of Dunwich. It was like the average village: lots of farms, a small market, a few inns, and a decent tavern. The villagers were a quiet bunch aside from the occasional lunatic. Like other small villages, Dunwich had its share of legends. One of the most prevalent was about the abandoned mill at the edge of the village. According to the locals, the mill contained a vicious demon that devoured the soul of anyone who saw it. It was for that reason that the villagers sent a letter to Felix the Summoner asking for his help. Seeing it as a chance to gain his third familiar, he gladly agreed to help.

This is where Felix's story begins and his life changes forever.


“So this is the place?” Felix asked skeptically.

He and the trembling villager who led them here were standing in front of the old mill. If a demon really did live here, it was slumming it big time. The place was beyond decrepit, to the point that it looked like a strong gust of wind would knock the place over. The villager nodded vigorously, fear robbing him of the ability to speak.

“I see. You are free to return home now. I can handle things from here.”

Without a second thought, the villager fled as fast as his legs would carry him. Felix watched him go, then he approached the doors to the mill and saw the heavy crossbar that sealed the doors closed. Estimating that it weighed at least a quarter ton, he decided to get some help with moving it.

“Asura, would you mind handling the crossbar?”

Felix’s request was answered by a faint shimmering of the air followed by the crack of breaking wood as the crossbar was flash frozen and rapidly thawed.

“Thank you, Asura.”

A cold breeze brushed against Felix’s cheek as softly as a kiss. Moments later a wave of nausea hit him like a battering ram, the cost of using his familiar. Once he had regained his composure, Felix opened the doors to the mill and stepped inside.

It was obvious that nobody had been inside the mill in years. Everything was coated in a thick layer of dust and cobwebs hung from every corner of the ceiling. The only exception was a circle about fifteen feet wide located near the back wall of the mill. Sleeping in the middle of the circle was a creature that could only be described as a large group of mouths.

“I guess they were telling the truth about the demon,” Felix said in disbelief as he approached the circle cautiously. “Greetings, demon. Did you lose a bet or something because this is quite the dump you’re living in.”

The creature raised what Felix hoped was its head and blinked sleepily. Rising to its feet, Felix could then see that it was humanoid in shape but mouths covered every inch of its body. When it spoke, its voice only came from the mouth on its face.

“Ah, another misguided exorcist determined to banish me. Whatever they offered to pay you for destroying me, I’ll pay you double to just go away and triple if you free me from this atrocious place. The rats are unbearable and the dust makes my nose itch, but I can’t do anything about it from in here.”

Those words surprised Felix. He had never heard a demon complain about filth before.

“What manner of creature are you? Your dislike of filth is very undemonlike, but I don’t know what else you could be.”

The creature seemed to bristle at Felix’s words as if it was offended.

“I’ll have you know that I am not some lowly demon. I am Vyshra, servant of Azathoth and descendant of the mighty Yog’sothoth. Free me, exorcist, and I can give you power beyond your wildest dreams.”

“There are two flaws with your offer. First, I am not an exorcist, I’m a summoner. Second, if you’re strong enough to give me the power you promised, how did you manage to get sealed in here? I doubt that you’re even strong enough to smite a beetle.”

Yet again, Felix seemed to strike a nerve with Vyshra. It let out a murderous roar and lunged at him with its claws. When it touched the edge of the circle, there was a bright flash of light and it was thrown backwards. Felix barely supressed a smirk as Vyshra struggled to get back to its feet.

“Now it’s time to make you a deal, Vyshra. I’ll free you, but only on one condition: you will become my familiar. You will assist me when I request your help and in exchange you make slowly take something of mine. Also, I will never force you to sacrifice your life to save my own. Otherwise, I’ll just leave you here to rot. What will you choose to do?”

Vyshra watched Felix closely as it contemplated what its price would be for helping him. After a moment, it grinned malevolently.

“Very well. I’ll be your familiar but every time you summon me, it’ll cost you a piece of your sanity. Now hurry up and free me.”

Felix reached into his pocket and removed an ornate ring. Slipping it onto his finger, he pointed it at Vyshra and began the ceremony.

“In accordance with the Summoner’s Covanent, you are hereby bound to me as my familiar. Should either party ever violate the conditions of the contract as previously agreed upon, they will become the servant of the other party. As my familiar, you are now freed from your previous bindings.”

As the last echoes of Felix’s voice died away, the circle surrounding Vyshra cracked and quickly dissolved. Vyshra was then pulled into the dark stone embedded in Felix’s ring until the next time it was summoned.

His work here now complete, Felix left the mill and headed to the tavern to have a drink and maybe flirt with the waitress. On the way there, a covert messenger approached him and slipped a letter into Felix’s pocket as he walked past. Felix immediately slipped behind a nearby building and read the letter. It gave him the location of a meeting place and said that further instructions would be given upon arrival.

While studying the provided map, Felix noticed that the letter was made of mage’s parchment. (flash paper) Once he memorized the location on the map, he gave a sharp flick of the wrist and the letter burst into flames. Felix stopped at the inn where he had been staying and gathered his things. He paid the innkeeper on his way out and set out to find the meeting place mentioned in the letter.
 
Last edited:
Ingrid Brokenborn, making camp in a mountain pass on the border of Zoridea

It had taken days to reach the mountains, and weeks to find her way through the cragged paths and narrow passes which led through them, but at least Ingrid was certain she wasn't being followed, at least for a short while. For once she felt good about her decision to leaver the capital. Despite the King's treatment of her, which still made her shift in her saddle uncomfortably whenever she thought back on the way he'd anally raped her in the middle of the Royal Court, she had still been sworn to his duty and turning her back on those vows had left her with no home, no duty and no honour.

Now though, as she stood overlooking the green valleys of Zoridea from her perch high atop the Insmir Mountains, Ingrid knew what she was fighting for. The kingdom had bleed long enough with a tyrant on the throne, no matter what his claim to it may have been, and it was well passed time for a due reckoning. Despite all her training however Ingrid was still just one woman, and even with her armour, blade and handful of enchantments she was nowhere near being a match for the King's Fangs. She needed to find allies, and quickly, and that meant finding the Rebels.

For now her journey was over though, she'd come as far as she could without resting and the plateau was as safe a place as any to sleep for a while. Moving back through her small camp Ingrid unfastened her breastplate and slipped it down off her shoulders, setting the heavy metal armour aside as she rubbed life back into her chest. It had been years since she'd worn her armour for so long in one go, and her teats were numb from the constant pressure. Kneeling down beside the cool spring she'd discovered bubbling up from within the mountain the knight began to slowly massage the healing waters over her bare skin, letting the droplets play over her nipples as the sensation returned to them slowly.

Several minutes later Ingrid's hands were playing over the bountiful curves of her breasts fully, smearing the dirt and grime from her journey off of her tanned skin with her wet fingers, when she suddenly became aware that she was being watched. Instantly she was on her feet, her blade in hand as she spun up to gaze into the gathering shadows as the sun set below the distant horizon.

"Who's there? Come out where I can see you!" The lady knight barked, shifting her grip on her hilt as she gathered magical energies with her other, ready to be charged into her weapon should they be needed. Ingrid gave no thought to her breasts as they swayed in front of her, moving a fraction of a second slower than the rest of her body as she spun first one way then the other, although her gaze did wander over to her chestpiece for a moment, wondering whether she'd have time to don it before her visitor revealed themselves.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Ingrid Brokenborn, disgraced Knight of the Realm​
 
Corpsegrinder growled as he emerged from the brush. "The day I take orders from a human is the day I die!" The hobgoblin spat in rough common, before hefting his heavy mace above his head. He barked an order in goblin, and six goblins filed out of the brush and surrounded the spring. The goblins all carried non-lethal weapons, whips, nets, chains, blackjacks, and other various weapons slavers commonly used. They growled mecacinly and brandished their weapons, waiting for the order to strike. "You can come easy, or we can beat you and take you. Your choice, slave." Corpsegrinder growled to the blonde knight, raiding his shield in case she tried to strike.
 
Ellerzit Rodgriek: Outskirt of Falkreath. Zoridea

At the outskirt of the tiny town called Falkreath the rebel camp was established, in the woods behind the great hill Tarmiac their underground HQ was sited. The structure which had more than a hundred rooms, many large clearings and magically created agriculture rested heavily on the shoulder of one man.
*****
Ellerzit stood on the Tarmiac that bordered Falkreath from the woods. He gazed down at the tiny unfortunate town called Falkreath, the shill morning breeze was not even having an effect on his gloomy look.
He heard footsteps behind him and sighed, the footfalls was one he knew too well.
"How's our supply standing?" he asked, his gaze undettered.
"Not good!" Answered Rosgar. "Do you think they'll come, it's been a month now since we established this place, and we haven't met a single one with the mark."
Ellerzit sighed again and turned to his second in command. "Patience Rosgar, they'll come. Destiny has a way of playing itself out."
 
Last edited:
"I don't really think we should rely on the oracle's prophecy." Rosgar persisted. Ellerzit only arched a questioning brow. "I mean what if they turn out to be weak self-centered greedy..."
"Then we'll turn them into strong self-less..." Ellerzit stated simply
"That's now what i mean,"
"Yes i know what you mean, but until i see someone with the mark of Thongrur that can lead, i'll not send these men out on any mission." He was distracted by the sound of running footfalls he turned just in time to see the always paranoid short blonde hobbit burst into the clearing.
"What's after you Lickel?" Ellerzit asked his hand instintively now on masamune.
"He's here." Lickel said amidst pants.
"Who's here?" Rosgar asked now used to the hobbit's paranoid life.
"Kokkol" came the answer.
"The Oracle's messenger." Ellerzit reminded his old friend.
At the mention of the name, Ellerzit and Rosgar raced down the hill into the woods.
"Hey wait for me." Lickel yelled to them and slumped down to the moss ground. Exhausted.
 
Last edited:
Vladmir Cortgrake

Vladmir stared at the ancient text again. He had been ordered by the king to find the Fire Crystal. How was he supposed to do that when the scroll was written in the ancient language; Homac. The elven tongue.
Vladmir flashed back to what he had done to get the scroll, how he had massacred the templars and the priests of the temple in Denir, how he had stained his precious munusame for nothing.
Angered he banged his fist hard on the wooden table and walked to the window as the furniture parted.
Staring at the city below, he allowed the chill morning breeze wash away his frustration. Vladmir pressed a tiny button on his gauntlet, and within seconds there was a knock on his door before it opened.
"Get me one of my pet." Vladmir ordered, his back to the vampire Chlisteg.
"Which one?" the pale skinned blood red eyed undead asked.
Vladmir thought for a while, he needed someone he would throw all his anger on. Someone that can take the pains on him and replace it with passion.
"Kuruni." he smiled coyly, she'll do.
 
Last edited:
Ingrid Brokenborn, making camp in a mountain pass on the border of Zoridea

"You can come easy, or we can beat you and take you. Your choice, slave."
Ingrid was a little upset with herself that so many of the foul smelling creatures had managed to get this close to her camp before she'd managed to detect them, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem for her. "I am no man's slave, especially not one as pitiful as you!" She growled before leaping forwards, straight into the heart of the group.

The suddenness of the attack caught the goblins off guard just long enough for Ingrid's blade to pierce Corpsegrinder's throat as the knight drove her full weight behind it to sever his foul head. As she turn, yanking the sharp blade hard to pull it clear of the monster's corpse Ingrid felt the impact of a blackjack against her pauldron and turned her head with teeth gritted. "Which one of you did that?" She asked with fire in her eyes, holding up her free hand as lightning crackled between her fingers.

She almost laughed as one of the beasts dropped the blackjack from his suddenly limp hand , his companions all looking in his direction as he backed away from the harridan. The imps needed to be taught a lesson, Ingrid thought to herself as she rose up to her full height and pressed her hand against the runed blade of her sword. In an instant the lightning engulfed the blade, glittering along its length as Ingrid pulled her arms back and swung it forward to pierce the goblin's chest.

It took only a moment for the power of her magic to pass from the metal to flesh, and in that instant every cell in the goblin's body was cooked alive. His skin charred and popped as blood vessels boiled and muscles roasted, caught in a manic dance with lightning wracking through his limbs. Reaching out Ingrid gripped his shoulder with her gauntleted hand, with no fear of the arcing electricity as it passed back up into her body once more.

Pulling the blade clear Ingrid spun around to the other five goblins, who suddenly seemed so pitiful as they held their weapons in front of them almost as if they would protect them from the bare breasted beauty who even now stalked towards them. "Who's next?" She called out, challenging the band of slavers as they glanced over at each other with uncertainty. This was supposed to have been an easy job, a lone woman out by herself in the wilds, the boss had told them she'd practically beg them to take her someplace warm and safe to share her body with them. Suddenly the thought of Ingrid sharing anything with them left the goblins quivering in fear.

Almost as one the goblins dropped their weapons and bolted back towards the bushes. Quickly darting forwards Ingrid snapped out her hand and grabbed one by his lank, greasy hair, wrapping her armoured fingers tightly as she tugged him back off of his feet.

"No, no please, please don't hurt me..." the pitiful creature begged as Ingrid brought her blade up to its throat.

Leering down at the beast Ingrid waited for several seconds as it squirmed and twisted in her grasp, trying desperately to escape her grip but finding no freedom. "I'm looking for the Rebels," she finally said, her tone clear and commanding. "Tell me where I can find them."

Back when she was a Knight of the Realm Ingrid would never have resorted to interrogating wild beasts for information, but this beast had been looking to trap her and where there were trapped slaves there were markets, ansd INgrid had yet to encounter a market where rumour and gossip weren't just as much for sale as any other goods.

"Falkreath! They're in Falkreath!" The goblin stammered, moments before Ingrid's blade slashed across his throat and his body was dropped down onto the cold stone of the mountain side.

Settling herself back down beside the spring Ingrid contemplated the information as she wiped the goblin blood clean from her blade with the tuft of thin grass. At least now she knew the information she'd learnt back in the capitol was still up-to-date, or at least as up-to-date as the goblin would have known. Casting her gaze back over the valleys below her eyes were drawn to the small town set beside the lakeside at least a week's ride away.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Ingrid Brokenborn, disgraced Knight of the Realm​
 
Last edited:
Kuruni Morcorm, 'relaxing' in the Royal Palace

As she rolled over Kuruni ran her fingers down the boy's chest. He'd been an interesting diversion so far and his stamina was certainly something she'd miss when they were done. Crawling closer she took his cock into her mouth once more, feeling it swell and fill her mouth as she ran her tongue over it, folding back his foreskin as she lapped at his growing tip.

"Didn't I tell you this would be painless?" The elven whore asked the boy with a smile as she let his cock slip out from between her lips and rose up over him, straddling his waist as she began to rub her moist cunt against his stiffening member. They'd been at it for hours, barely pausing enough for the boy to regain his composure before Kuruni mounted his again, and again, and again, and this time was no different.

Bending over him, her naked breasts rubbing against his face as the alchemically trained archer reached passed his head to the shelf of potions she'd lined up at the beginning of the night. Quickly mixing three seemingly at random she loaded an eyedropper with the concoction and rose up over the boy, er cunt pressing down hard on his prick as she dripped the mixture onto his lips and watched it flow down into him mouth.

"Now remember, I need you to tell me if it makes you feel better, or worse," she instructed him as she began to move her hips, grinding her lips against his now fully grown cock. The boy began to moan, the chemicals taking their effect on him, or perhaps simply the sensation of the traitorous elf's labis folding around him doing their best to keep his mid unfocused.

Kuruni slapped her hand hard across the boy's face before gripping his jaw tightly with her fingers and pulling his head around as she bent down and glared in his eyes. "No, no, no..." she said empathically, her tone impatient and tainter with anger. "Must we do this every time? You must speak clearly and let me know how you feel, how else am I to know whether the elixir works or not?"

The glistening, wet blade was in Kuruni's hand an instant after the door burst open, her eyes darting across the group of armed guards standing there even as her body tensed, ready for the worst.

"Lord Cortgrake sends for you my... lady," the vampire in charge announced, his lips curling with dark humour as he spat the final word.

With a sigh Kuruni rolled her body over with legs outstretched, for a moment exposing her glistening, wet, swollen cunt to all those in the room, before dropping onto her feet and stepping over to the nightstand to retrieve a thin silken robe. There was no point in dressing any more elaborately, in fact it probably would've saved time to simply head to her meeting naked, but in all honesty the castle grew cold at night and Kuruni's blood was running very hot, and she'd prefer to keep it that way.

Stepping back over to her research subject Kuruni bent down and kissed his cheek with a tender touch, even as she ran the envenomed blade down the leather straps which held him tied to her workbench. "It seems out time together is over," the alchemist whispered in the boy's ear sadly as she slowly slipped her knife between his ribs, plunging straight into his heart.

"Clean up this mess for me, would you?" The elf whore said to the guards as she pushed her way through them and began to stride down the hallway on her way to her Master's chambers.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Kuruni Morcorm, traitorous Elven whore​
 
Vladmir was a man of little patience, the little time apart was like a day's delay to him.
There was a slight knock at the door before it opened. His trained nose quickly picked up the musky scent of sex as she entered his chambers.
"Is that what took you so long? He snarled. Is your naughty little project more precious than my calling?" he asked his anger quickly rising. His lust muddled mind was not ready to listen to the excuses she was making.
He turned from the window and gazed at her, he smirked on seeing her moist cunt and erect nipples through her light silken robe.
He walked to her, each step with ease and grace, his eyes ravished her, like predator taunting his prey.
He went behind her, and brought his hand hard on her elven ass. She visibly shook but remained still nevertheless. She knew better.
He delivered five more spanks to her ass, alternating between the two muscles. Seeing her juice run down her leg in anticipation of what was to come only made him harder.
"Do you know your crime?"
 
Kalatar sighed as he felt his foot sink into a large puddle of mud. "Bloody mountains." He cursed pulling his foot free. The elf continued on his path; silently cursing himself for not buying a horse for the arduous journey through The Insmir Mountains.

Kalatar continued his slow progress upwards until he reached a plateau. "Finally! A good place to rest!" Kalatar thought excitedly pushing his way through the brush, making a loud racket. He froze when he heard a woman demanding he show himself. Just before he was about to reply; Kalatar was beat by a loud hobgoblin jumping from the bushes. He was followed by six other goblin slavers, who surrounded the woman with hungry looks in their eyes.

"Good thing I'm so loud; I ruined those goblins' ambush." Kalatar thought to himself readying his staff for a sneak attack. He was about to freeze the hobgoblin, Corpsegrinder, into place, but was shocked when the blonde woman moved first. With expert skill she dispatched the hobgoblin and his underlings in under a minute. When she asked a goblin about The Rebels, Kalatar saw not only a beautiful woman, but also a skilled ally.

Kalatar waited for the woman to sit down and polish her blade before making his move. "I beg a thousand pardons, my lady!" Kalatar shouted from the bushes before slowly making his way out of the brush. "I was planning to assist you, truly, but I was so awed by your beauty and skill, that I became rooted to the spot." Kalatar said slowly approaching the nude knight.

It had been several years since Kalatar had seen a naked woman, longer still since he'd seen one so stunning, and he stayed silent for a moment taking in her beauty. "Forgive my staring, my lady, it is quite rare to find one as lovely as yourself in these lands. I must apologize for my intrusion, but I overhead your conversation with this one." Kalatar said poking the dead goblin with his staff. "I too am in search of The Rebels. Perhaps we could travel together?" The elf asked stopping a few feet away from the blonde woman.

Kalatar stood in a non-threatening stance, but kept his hood up. He knew it was a risk to stay shrouded, but his face would only disgust the knight. "If seems my time on the road has robbed my of my manners; I didn't introduce myself." Kalatar said before giving the blonde woman low bow. "Kalatar Greylock at your service." The elf said, regretting his choice of words when he saw the gleam in the warrior's eye at the mention of "his service".
 
Ingrid Brokenborn, making camp in a mountain pass on the border of Zoridea

As the elf crept out of the bushes Ingrid spun around, her ample chest swaying behind her and bobbing about for a few moments as she stood with her blade ready to defend against an attack by the newcomer. Watching him carefully as the tall, scruffily dressed knife-ear openly oogled her naked chest for several long seconds the lady knight relaxed, no attack could be so incompetent to behave so disarmingly pathetic as this man obviously was.

"An elf, ehh? It's unusual to find one of you people travelling this far north," she commented relaxing her stance but keeping her blade to hand, just in case the stranger's roving eyes were a prelude to some sort of sneak attack. "What do you know of the rebels?"

Moving over to her campfire Ingrid quickly gathered up her chestplate, lifting it back into position with a sigh before quickly fastening the shoulder straps to hide her bountiful bosom from view once more. "And why are you spying on a lady as she bathes?" The knight said in a more playful tone, her gaze wandering over to the elf's crotch to seek any signs of manhood which might be of use to her.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Ingrid Brokenborn, disgraced Knight of the Realm​
 
Kuruni Morcorm, 'relaxing' in the Royal Palace

The alchemist didn't move as she felt her Master's hand swiping her backside again and again, even though she could feel her nipples tightening and the juices dripping down her thighs at his rough treatment of her body. Only he was allowed to do these things to her, well apart from the King whose divine right allowed him to do whatever he pleased with any of his subjects, and Kuruni's heart leapt each time she was forced to submit to Lord Cortgrake's will.

"I was tardy, Master, wasting your time and forcing you to wait," she answered his question, her voice soft and meek even as she lifting her buttocks, presenting the sore flesh to her Master for him to punish or reward as he saw fit. "I was too busy fulfilling my own pleasure, and did not give proper respect to my place as your slave."

Even talking like this to her Master, with the guards still standing in the doorway watching her humiliate herself before him, made Kuruni's pussy ache with the need to feel him inside her. She knew better than to say anything of her desires though, Lord Cortgrake had made it clear to her many times in the past that she was here to service his pleasures, not the other way around, and when he chose to allow her to grind her slutty cunt or tight needy ass on his prick she should be thankful for the indulgence he showed her.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Kuruni Morcorm, traitorous Elven whore​
 
"Yes how stupid of you." Vladmir continued. Slowly, he ran his hands from her wrists to her shoulders and then gripped the neck-line of the robe and yanked it down in one go. Leaving the elf naked for the eyes of anyone who cared to look. He clasped her large tits, and painfully kneaded her nipples as his excitement pressed at her behind.
He moved in front of her, and started working on his girdle. "Initially i wanted to throw your slutty cunt to my fangs to use as they please...but i realise that you'll enjoy even that." with his belt freed, his pants pants fell to the floor along with munusame. *Let me feed on her* the cursed sword whispered to him. "Or i can leave you to munusame, he wants to taste you." Only a few alive knew the dangerous sword munusame and what a cut from it does to its victims. She was among those few.
Vladmir glanced down at his monstrous cock, he'll punish her with this. Not with munusame.
"Come here my pet...come and take care of this for me." he commanded in a calm voice.
 
Last edited:
On reaching the steel door of his chambers, Ellerzit halted to compose himself, after several hard pants he was ready.
"General." the two guards stationed at his door greeted.
"Is he inside?" he asked.
"Yes." they replied.
Now calm, Ellerzit entered his room, his quickly roamed the four corners of the stony wall.
"It has begun." Kokkol's voice boomed from behind him. He spun to see the red robe-hooded, three eye creature, the oracle's messenger who stood at 6'4 with dark skin and short green hair.
 
"Spying! No no no, you miss understand my lady. I was merely waiting in the bushes until you calmed a bit. I would hate to be associated with those, things." Kalatar said with disgust kicking a goblin corpse. He watched with slight disappointment as the knight replaced he breastplate, but he made no comment. "As for The Rebels, I heard they are based in the east, but not much else. I figured I'd search for them, and join if I could. I'd do anything to get revenge on the thrice damned king." Kalatar muttered angrily, his knuckles turning white as he gripped his staff.

Kalatar took a deep breath and regained his composure. "So my lady, do you mind if I join you for a meal? I can prepare a wide variety of elvish cuisine that is nothing short of orgasmic. As an ambassador, cooking was an invaluable skill." Kalatar said approaching the campfire slowly. He removed a small pouch from his satchel, and showed it to the blonde woman. The pouch contained many exotic looking spices, fruits, vegetables, and various other cooking ingredients. He smiled at the knight, but realized the expression went unseen because of his hood. "No matter." He thought, grateful that his cloak covered his arousal as well as face. "So will you take me up on my offer..." Kalatar let the question hang as a polite way to ask for the knight's name.
 
Kuruni Morcorm, 'relaxing' in the Royal Palace

Not moving a muscle as her Master decided her fate, willing to accept any treatment he wished to bestow on her, Kuruni's heart leapt as he decided to allow her to pleasure him. Not wanting to seem too eager the whore dropped down onto her knees and crawled across the floor until her face was level with his crotch. Remembering her lessons she tilted her head back and reached out, mouth agape as she took his pulsing cockhead between her lips, moving her hands behind her back as she did.

Slowly at first she began to lick her tongue over the swollen head of her Master's phallus, making sure to clean ever inch of it before making her way further down the shaft. She never looked up, or did anything to cover herself from the gaze of the soldiers, focussing her entire attention on her mouth as she worked it deeper into her mouth until it finally reached the top of her throat and pressed hard against her uvula.

Shifting her head, lifting herself high with her knees as she did, Kuruni straightened her throat and slowly started working her Master's cock deeper into her throat. Her gag reflex had been overcome years before, and her well-trained muscles closed around the straining shaft tightly as she used them to massage Lord Cortgrake's prick as more of it passed down her gullet each moment.

It shouldn't take too long to bring him the pleasure he seeked, and the elven whore knew better than to keep her Master waiting a second time on the same night, so twisting her head she added extra pressure to her motions as she began bobbing her head back and forth along his length, letting the cock slide down into her throat as she fucked mouth against him like the good little cumdump she was.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Kuruni Morcorm, traitorous Elven whore​
 
Ingrid Brokenborn, making camp in a mountain pass on the border of Zoridea

Eyeing the elf carefully for a moment Ingrid began to relax as her gaze played over his obscured features. "Have we met before? Your face seems familiar to me," she queried as she slide her blade back into its scabbard,hard hand moving to rest on the pommel of her dagger, just in case this was some sort of trick.

Snapping her fingers together the knight smiled happily. "The ambassador, the one who came to the castle from the south on a mission of peace. I'd been told you'd returned home several years ago, what brings you back to this godforsaken country?"

Carefully taking a seat beside the roaring campfire Ingrid winced for a moment as she felt the soreness of her rear end brush against the rough ground for a moment. She still wasn't used to the mark her father had left on her there and the pain only seemed to be getting worse with time, but she did her best to hide the discomfort as she let her eyes wander over to her camp guest quizzically.


-----+++-----
Character Profile: Ingrid Brokenborn, disgraced Knight of the Realm​
 
"I... I never left." Kalatar said quietly. "I lost count of the exact number, but I've spent the last several years of my life in the king's dungeons. They tortured me constantly for the location of my homeland, but I never gave in. I used this to escape." Kalatar said a purple glow surrounding his fingers as he showed Ingrid his hand. He snapped his fingers and disappeared, reappearing seconds later across the camp site.

"A teleportation spell of my own creation!" He called to the knight. He tugged his cowl further over his face before snapping his fingers and returning to the campfire. "That spell saved my life. It took me great time and effort to create it, but it was definitely worth it." The elf said, his glowing hand returning to normal. "And I do believe we have met. Your name is... Ingrid, if I recall, Ingrid Brokenborn. You were quite a bit younger then, so you must forgive me for not remembering sooner. It is a pleasure to see you again." Kalatar said extending his have to the knight.

As Ingrid shifted her weight to take his hand Kalatar noticed her wince, just as she had when she sat down. "My lady, are you injured? You seem to be in some discomfort. I've been trained in the art of healing, perhaps I could provide assistance?" Kalatar asked, kneeling down next to the blonde woman. He showed her his palm which now glowed with the telltale gold of healing magic. "What area is wounded, my lady?" Kalatar asked, studying the knight's body for any sign of injury.
 
Ellerzit Radgriek: Outskirt of Falkreath. Zoridea.

"What has began?" Ellerzit asked, making for the jug of water on the table.
"A man wielding masamune's twin came to the temple yesterday. He killed everyone, the temple guards, priests, priestesses, servants, everyone. And he took the scroll."
"Which scroll?" Questioned the agitated general.
"The scroll of the Fire Crystal." Kokkol stated simply.
"And you let them!" Ellerzit growled and dashed at the hooded figure. Kokkol's nonchalant attitude was a constant aggrieviator on Ellerzit's anger. The general knew the powers of the messengers and how with little effort they can end a life, what he couldn't accept is why they always refuse to help.
On reaching the still Kokkol, he threw a punch and snarled in frustration as the man turned into mist. Reforming beside his table.
"As you well know, it's not in our place to interfere with the affairs of you mortals. We can only give directions not lead one." Kokkol said his features still calm and carrying that i know-it-all smile.
 
Last edited:
"So you'll condone evil? Allow it grow because it's not among the affairs of you mystical beings?"
Kokkol sighed exasperated by the general's blind rage. Bringing his hand from behind he picked the cup of water on the table "The affairs of man is our concern, Radgriek." he turned the cup upside down, Ellerzit as usual arched a brow as gravity had no effect on the liquid. "We just can't interfere on how they choose to run it." he straightened the cup and made it float to the general. "But we can help those who want our aid." he finished, nodding to the thirsty general to drink.
"I can pick up the cup, but i can't pour out the water in the cup, though i can give the cup to another person who can choose to pour the water, drink it or leave it. I can affect mortal affairs, but i can't end a life, though..."
"...you can give the life to another who will end it." Ellerzit completed then gulped down the water. Quenching his thirst.
"Its good to know your rage hasn't blinded your wisdom." Kokkol remarked.
 
Vladmir Cortgrake: Wing two of the royal palace. Gadriz

Vladmir's anger subsided a little as his pet knelt and crawled to him. He nodded approvingly as she threw her hands behind her and expertly picked up his hanging shaft, she took him in, bobbed her head up and down his meat while her tongue lapped at his underside.
"Fucking wench." he growled then roughly held her head in place. He started thrusting into her trained mouth. Using quick strokes, not caring about hurting her. His thick head easily slide into her spacious throat, and back again.
With his right hand still tightly gripping her hair, he brought a hand hard on her left tits, and then another. He tweaded a nipple, kneaded her breast and spanked her again.
Vladmir closed his eyes and focused on the sensation around his thick girth. He could feel his sack boiling, his cum building up, this elven cunt will really do.
"You..are..mine." he grunted, thrusting hard with each word. At the last word, he erupted, he arched her head while his thick member pulsed his seeds into her cum bucket of a stomach.
 
Last edited:
Vladmir withdrew from her, a plop sound as his cock left her mouth. He gripped her hand, spun her around and flung her to his bedside. She knew what he wanted and immediately brought her ass up, high for his still hard dick.
Vladmir walked to her, positioned his tool behind her gaping pussy, he spanked her again and again. Holding her thin waist he slammed into her. A moan escaped them both as her silky depths massaged his lengthy meat.
Cortgrake gripped her long wavy elven hair, and arched her so that she knelt, her back now pressed to his chest. He massaged her tits roughly and spooned the juices between her thighs into her mouth.
"Tell me slave...who's in control of your cunt? Who has the power over your elven body?" he asked his fingers in her mouth, another playing with her erect clit while simultaneously jack hammering her tight pussy.
 
Last edited:
Sellsword Shango: In the streets of the Capital city Altair

In the unwashed red-tinted streets of Altair beneath the purview of the royal palace, a certain sellsword from Yokuda was putting on an exotic exhibition of dazzling sword arts for an unlikely audience of onlookers. Gathered around the sight of the colorful foreigner were children of all ages assembled in tightly packed rows of purest humanity, little ones standing on the shoulders of bigger ones, most likely orphans from the war turned wards of the street. " He was no circus performer but any sword singer worth his salt could put on a decent showing to entertain a crowd such as this.


"Now for my next and final feat, I'll need someone to be my tosser. Who wants to be my volunteer? His eyes panned the crowd before settling on one of the faces. A redhead girl of maybe 10 or 11 years. Now, I want you to toss these apple sup as far as you can-like to the moon, but one after another. Do you think you can do that girl?The child nodded. He handed the girl the apples, two red and a green.

Shango readied his bow while she was inspecting the apples , giving the girl a nod to throw the apples and when she did, he fired off a single arrow. His arrow penetrating the first one, then another and then the third on the way up. When the apple shish-kabob came back down he caught the arrow with the apples with his offhand, removing the arrow from all three apples, he polished it with his shirt, looked at it for a moment as if to take a bite and handed the apples it to the tosser instead.

He then took a bow, the crowd erupting in uproarious cheers.
 
Last edited:
Ellerzit Radgriek

"Its good to know that your rage hasn't blinded your wisdom" Kokkol remarked.
Ellerzit played deaf to the remark.
"What intent do they have to wants the fire crystal?" Ellerzit questioned.
"I am not to give answers to bothering questions. But to deliver message when ordered. Though i know such knowledge isn't far from your grasp, perhaps when heart beat in slow pace and muscle relax then you'll understand. That aside you won't find what you seek standing idle, go into town, you'll find them." Kokkol said, he then backed Ellerzit and slowly turned into mist before vanishing into thin air.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top