Large Nipples

Just a little nibble

I don't mind what size the the breasts are, it's all about the nipples!! If they are large, sensitive and you get extremely wet if I bite or pinch them then I'm in heaven!!
 
Nipple tease

I like when a woman gets on top of me and while I am laying under her, face up she just touches my chest and skin with her erect nipples. To see her breasts hang down like that, and then feel the hard nipples rub on my on my skin from my crotch to my chest, I am in heaven. It sends a wonderful sensation through my whole body. Get her to rub my nipples with her nipples, even better!

ES
 
Bringing this back from the dead so a friend of mine can find it easier.
She gets very self=conscious about hers
 
I do love long nipples on a woman. They seem to be most prevalent on women who have been breast-feeding. And in my stories, I have women who love having their nipples sucked after they've weaned their kids, so they retain those long nipples for decades afterwards. I don't know how realistic that is, because I've only known a few women who have accomplished this. But the nice thing about being a writer is that I can tailor my characters to my personal taste.
 
I do love long nipples on a woman. They seem to be most prevalent on women who have been breast-feeding. And in my stories, I have women who love having their nipples sucked after they've weaned their kids, so they retain those long nipples for decades afterwards. I don't know how realistic that is, because I've only known a few women who have accomplished this. But the nice thing about being a writer is that I can tailor my characters to my personal taste.

In my experience it's very realistic. Often can tell who has breast fed and weather it has been for awhile or not. Very Sexy, in my opinion
 
Bringing this back from the dead so a friend of mine can find it easier.
She gets very self=conscious about hers

I used to be very self-conscious about mine as well. Had to wear firm-cup bras to conceal them in school and work environments, and anywhere else I didn't want to attract attention to them. Either that or thick sweaters in season. It is true that women like me or your friend become walking targets of unwanted attention, as men who see hard nipples automatically assume that we're craving for sex RIGHT NOW. About the only good thing about this situation is that it lets us automatically screen out the assholes as we encounter them.

But your friend might like to know that I have never, never, never found a man to be turned off by long nipples.
 
I used to be very self-conscious about mine as well. Had to wear firm-cup bras to conceal them in school and work environments, and anywhere else I didn't want to attract attention to them. Either that or thick sweaters in season. It is true that women like me or your friend become walking targets of unwanted attention, as men who see hard nipples automatically assume that we're craving for sex RIGHT NOW. About the only good thing about this situation is that it lets us automatically screen out the assholes as we encounter them.

But your friend might like to know that I have never, never, never found a man to be turned off by long nipples.

I dated a Korean girl years ago. She was petite and in good shape. She did not have large breasts, they were slightly smaller than the average for a Korean girl her size. But she did have large nipples. When she got excited they got twice the size, and she was very self-conscious about it. Of course, I loved it. It really turned me on.

ES
 
I think large nipples are amazing! Understandable as to why you’d want them not be seen though. Time and a place for everything I suppose.
 
Are we talking strictly nipples or including areolas? big both of them are fine by me. I had a girlfriend with small tits but her nipples, when hard and excited, had to be half an inch long and about as round. Really was the only way to find her tits when she was on her back.

I am sure that it is inconvenient for large breasted women to have their "headlights on". It does cause me to look but I try to be polite and maintain eye contact. But MAN it's a struggle sometimes. LOL

I guess we can ask the reverse question, do women notice when men have erect nipples, or do women like or even notice men's nipples?
 
Last edited:
I am sure that it is inconvenient for large breasted women to have their "headlights on". It does cause me to look but I try to be polite and maintain eye contact. But MAN it's a struggle sometimes. LOL

And we thank you for making the effort!

I guess we can ask the reverse question, do women notice when men have erect nipples, or do women like or even notice men's nipples?

I don't notice them visually, but by feel. If the men like the sensation of a woman fondling it or sucking it, I do that. But most of the men I've known didn't have nipples that sensitive.
 
What I don't understand is why men equate nipples with a penis? Just because they both get hard? Is that it?

In all seriousness, it's a combination of factors. Both pretty much atrophied in adolescence.

1) Outties tend to be more readily noticeable than innies. A pubescent snot-nosed wet behind the ears punk grappling with these funky feelings for the first time glances down at the laughter in the direction of the pointing and notices that the discomfort in his pants has made a noticeable bulge. And gets in the habit of carrying books in front to hide them when they happen.

Since it's actually pretty rare that anyone actually talks about anything that might be embarrassing at that age, and since the lesser swelling of the pudenda, as well as the residual wetness, is pretty well less noticeable than a ridge pointing at the right pocket of the 501s where there wasn't one sixty seconds ago even before all the nifty camouflaging tricks the fairer sex picks up for their warchest...

2) In this culture and in this time, for whatever reason, little girls are taught to hide their boobs and little boys... well, most little boys... aren't. Even at the point when there wasn't a whole lot of difference between the two. They've both got nipples and very little else.

Then, about the time those differences start getting interesting, the differences get more noticeable. And more noticeable. And more noticeable. Much more noticeable than even the biggest pocket pointing pud.

The thing is, anthropologically covering up the "tits" is, or should be, somewhat counter-intuitive. Half the population has got 'em. But, we make them a big deal by covering them up and making them "secret." And then we add the additional impetus that only someone special will get to see them.

Well, who the Hell doesn't want to be special enough to be privy to a secret that only the cool insiders would get to share?!

So, we've got little chuckleheads running around figuring out that looking at the ones carrying their notebooks a little higher in front of them make their puny peter pokey...

3) As I say, the secondary sex characteristics of the more aesthetically pleasing gender are more noticeable than the primary, despite being more secretive about them than Butch is about Bush's Baked Beans recipe.

And right there on the tip is something that sometimes makes an indentation.

And selective hearing turns the little information shared, that "if she's standing there talking to you and looking at you and her previously unerect nipples get erect, it's not cold, and she isn't moving in such a way that her clothing may chafe, then she might be into you" gets shortened to "if her nipples are hard, she wants your dick."

Which, of course, is a foregone conclusion anyway since naturally every fair maiden would want all this fabulousness that can cuss smoother, spit farther, piss longer, belch louder, and whose farts stink worse than the next most macho motherfucker.

***shrug***

I've got a little different perspective I guess. As a little brat kneehigh on a grasshopper I had some health issues that put me in the doctor's office more often than some of my cohort changed their underwear without being told. And there was this old fashioned eye chart on the back of the exam room door. Well, I memorized the damn thing. And as a result, we didn't realize that rather than 20/10 vision, I was actually blind as a bat.

Not until the fuckers developed a machine to do eye tests that switched up the damn letters on me, and I got told off that on top of my other late pubescent angsts, I was going to be turned into "a four-eyed freak."

The relevance is that until they ganged up on me and stuck corrective lenses on my face, I wasn't sure what your facial expression was if you were further than arm's reach. Much less whether there was an indentation in your upper body garb.

Once I got behind these coke bottle bottom lenses, I was agog at all the things I hadn't seen before.

And, yeah. Amongst them, pokey nipples.

The thing is, I was lagging way behind my cohort who'd first noticed them when training bras were used for little more than to camouflage the poke. And as such, I was a little older. And while maybe not all that wiser, did pay a little more attention.

A... chestier young lady in my class would wear these suspenders about once per week. And after about a dozen times or so (or maybe a couple of dozen), enough blood was left in the larger head that my brain noted that when she stood up at her desk, her nipples would not be showing through her bra and t-shirt. She would walk to the trash can to throw something away (which was a treat of a different sort to watch for my post-pubescent hormone-addled brain), turn around and walk back to her desk...

And her nipples looked like they could etch glass.

And the whole idea that something about walking to the trash can and back to her desk might have made her want some dick... just didn't compute.

So, yeah. Being a weird sort of cross-pollination of jock/bookworm nerd/geek (not to mention amazingly socially awkward), I went on a research binge. And eventually figured out that pebbling nipples aren't anymore indicative of necessarily sexual arousal than goosebumps in direct contravention to the common post-pubescent "wisdom" passed around in supposedly "knowledgeable" whispers.

As a resolutely het male, I still enjoy the aesthetics. However, I am (I guess unusually) well aware that not only does their... "perkiness" only rarely have fuck all to do with all this fabulousness in my mirror, but that those possessors of protruding pokey pulchritude are very rarely proud.

Which I, personally, think is a shame.

If a female of the species wishes to walk down the street in their birthday suit, much less just stand and deliver a professional presentation a little noticeably nipply through five or six layers of clothing, then they should be able to do so without feeling the slightest uncomfortable, much less unsafe.

But, that's not the utopia available to us currently. Sadly.

As such... and to return to the (granted long out of date) original question, I've seen all manner of battle armor worn in the fight against mammary miscues (full plate-mail or kevlar inserts being a less palatable choice for all but a select few).

Band-aid brand bandages. Sometimes worn singularly, with the gauze directly over the pokiness. Sometimes in a crosshatch.

Pasties.

Electrical tape.

Duct tape. (Yes, really.)

Ace bandage.

I'm more than a bit behind the times on ladies' undergarments. But, in my checkered (often misspent) past, I've managed to pry a few secrets out of Victoria's cold, cruel, judgemental hands. I've seen bras with padding. Bras filled with some sort of fluid. "Double bagged" sports bras. Hell, I go far enough back, and I can remember those conical things that I'm pretty sure were made from NASA rated materials (and don't blame in the slightest the incendiary impulses evinced by the previously suffering gettes).

***shrug***

What I've typically told people of the pokey persuasion over the years that didn't want to just cold stare macho motherfuckers with more balls than brains and ask them "what the fuck makes you think it has anything to do with you, you pusillanimous pissant" is that there are few things to keep in mind when girding your nipples for battle.

First, what goes on must eventually come off. Duct tape? Seriously? Did we really think that one through? And let me just add "fuckin' ow."

Second, if there's a jiggle in your wiggle or your giggle, even if you aren't Dancin' with the Stars you are most likely gonna be groovin' and movin' at least some in your day. And if your zoot garment zags while you're still gettin' ziggy wid it, then a chappery material such as burlap is gonna introduce you to his friend Mr. Chafe hoping for a two-fer. To wit, that long ago gal with her Mork from Ork suspenders. Sure, they looked great on her, framing her bounteous bosom beautifully. But, every step she took would drag them up and down to chafe the sides of her breasts hard enough to be felt through three layers and causing her to pop like a turkey timer.

Her body, her choice, of course. But, wearing a special fluid-filled, down-padded, felt-backed over-the-shoulder-boulder-holster isn't going to do what you wanted if your fashion-conscious outerwear is rubbing like a boy scout looking for his campfire badge.

Last, but not least, the temperature. Specifically, how you are going to shed body heat under the Micheline Man fashion choice made so those with an atrophied brain cell from adolescence don't accidentally see a bump on your bosom and start bouncing around singing "she wants the D! She wants the D!" And if being able to sling boob sweat at the end of the day like a Baptist preacher at a tent revival with five of his mistresses in the congregation is worth all seventeen layers. Or, if you'd rather explain to them that your nipples are the equivalent of their middle finger.

And, sorry to disappoint, but my turning the air down to "fuckin' arctic" is all about the fact that I can melt ice on the back of my neck and I can only take off so much before the cops get a call rather than an effort to gaze at your eye-catchers, which I'm sure I would think very lovely if you wanted to show me a more unexpurgated version more privately while my mind wasn't occupied with everything except you.

Any road, I'm gonna shut my nipple nibbler for the nonce. And maybe someone whose primary point-of-view about pointy protrusions isn't, still, fumble-fingered feel-ups will rip the duct tape off whatever points I may have punted in my ponderous ponderings of pointies.
 
My first ex had large nipples with large areolas.
The first time she was with another guy her excitement was clearly visible.
As he entered her, her areolas disappeared, puckering her nipples into the longest, hardest points I had ever seen.
They had to be at least an inch long and so erect she said it was almost painful but oh so pleasurable.
 
And we thank you for making the effort!



I don't notice them visually, but by feel. If the men like the sensation of a woman fondling it or sucking it, I do that. But most of the men I've known didn't have nipples that sensitive.

Mine are!! They aren't very large, but when sucked, I get the giggles. It's like a magic trick, rub my chest or belly and the cobra raises from the basket. LOL
 
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/162694897_10208379627884224_1043787583838762625_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=bmpKJZPp_VUAX89r1P6&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=8e2c22baff0f233aaea3ee831d3fe5d5&oe=607B9652
162694897_10208379627884224_1043787583838762625_n.jpg
 
Besides being wonderful to lick and suck, erect nipples feel wonderful rubbed lightly over my skin...especially my back.

ES
 
And we thank you for making the effort!



I don't notice them visually, but by feel. If the men like the sensation of a woman fondling it or sucking it, I do that. But most of the men I've known didn't have nipples that sensitive.
I like to see a girl all dressed up in church, sweating from praying and jumping up when filled with the spirit on a hot Sunday morning in June and her nipples hard and poking through the bra and dress material. Mmm
 
Thanks for reviving this thread. I think I mentioned it before but I like a woman with small breasts and large nipples. In my past, that has been Asian women. I had one girlfriend whose nipples got hard and long after arousal. They would stay that way for about an hour. So after we had sex, if we went out she had to wear a padded bra. Sometimes I would make her wear a regular bra so her nipples would show. I loved it and her face was crimson red with embarrassment.
ES
 
I hope you were properly thankful for the concession she was making for you. I've been put in that situation where my friend wanted me to "display" a time or three, and I don't think I ever yielded to a request like that.

But I concede that your girlfriend might not have been carrying the baggage that I do.
 
I have average size breasts but really large nipples. They stand out even when I am not excited. Sometime they show through my bra and shirt. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Are people offended by seeing nipples through a shirt?
Problem? What problem? Embrace the headlights!
 
Back
Top