Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good morning to all my sweet sister Baby Girls and our handsome Daddies. It's a COOOLLLLD one here this morning. I agree with TT - I don't do well with Midwest heat and humidity either but some days I do sort of wish I could stay home in front of the fireplace.....(sigh).....but the cat absolutely DEMANDS his fresh litter, expensive chow and Fancy Feast! (If you ever want to know who's in charge at my house - look for the small, noisy, furry thing.....wonder if the hello kitty ball gag.......:rolleyes:)" (Drinking my coffee and giggling while I scratch the kitty monster's ears:cattail:) "It's Thursday - have a good day and stay warm!":kiss:
 
-14F below tonight here in Minnesota (glad I don't live in Canada as far as that goes) so yes it's been a long month and January can get out of town none too soon! Hope you are staying warm peaches!

"It's not quite that cold here today Daddy Stan, thank you for asking. Today we're still in the +20s to near freezing but tonight we're falling off to single digits. It is windy...... I dress warm and the car heater is good! You button up too please!":heart:


About this sugar_southernsomethingoranother
Evidence that we need a gated community?

:rolleyes:"It's certainly a thought but loathsome things can nearly always find a way to squirm under the tightest fences. Chargergirl has been alerted about her activities more than once but she just changes her alt again and comes back.":kiss:
 
Good morning!!!

I missed the bedtime story!! :(

Peaches, yes- it is rather chilly. I am thankful I have not a thing to do outside of the house today! Be safe out there, could be icy!

Stan, Peaches is right. It's behavior reminds me of how we met. :) Good times!! ~giggles~ It must really be sad being 'it'. I'll pray! :)

Nfl, morning sweetie! PM Bella and she will give let you in on the secret! Just don't tell the daddies!

Bella, you're in troubbbllle!!! :eek: ~Hurry! Hide under my bed!~

Daddy ESM, take it easy on her..she is usually a very, very good girl!! Sometimes new daddies here need to learn the ropes and I don't think he meant to step on any toes. :)

Daddy C, thank you for letting us know how TT is !! Just a little bit longer!!! :heart:
 
Last edited:
Good morning!!!

I missed the bedtime story!! :(

Peaches, yes- it is rather chilly. I am thankful I have not a thing to do outside of the house today! Be safe out there, could be icy!

Stan, Peaches is right. It's behavior reminds me of how we met. :) Good times!! ~giggles~ It must really be sad being 'it'. I'll pray! :)

Nfl, morning sweetie! PM Bella and she will give let you in on the secret! Just don't tell the daddies!

Bella, you're in troubbbllle!!! :eek: ~Hurry! Hide under my bed!~

Daddy ESM, take it easy on her..she is usually a very, very good girl!! Sometimes new daddies here need to learn the ropes and I don't think he meant to step on any toes. :)

Good morning cookie :D

I was very happy to meet you briefly last night. You sound very fun. Don't fret about missing the story. It's the many happy endings that are truly sweet ;)
 
Good morning cookie :D

I was very happy to meet you briefly last night. You sound very fun. Don't fret about missing the story. It's the many happy endings that are truly sweet ;)

Thank you!! Bedtime stories are the best, especially ones with happy endings! ~giggles~ :rose:
 
Well, daddy and I made up. I was only in troublefor a few. I've just got o learn not to be too familiar and flirt with the other Daddies. I'm OK with that, I got a great Daddy already.

*cuddled with said Daddy*
 
Well, daddy and I made up. I was only in troublefor a few. I've just got o learn not to be too familiar and flirt with the other Daddies. I'm OK with that, I got a great Daddy already.

*cuddled with said Daddy*



So happy to hear that, Bella ! :) Sometimes we don't know the difference between flirting and being friendly. Lesson for us all. :rose:
 
BTW ... good morning to all the Daddies and the little girls!

I've just got to work, but don't go on the clock for another oh seventeen minutes LLC.
 
So happy to hear that, Bella ! :) Sometimes we don't know the difference between flirting and being friendly. Lesson for us all. :rose:

Yes, it is. And especially as I tend to be a natural flirt. Just have to be more careful, really. I'm a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful Daddy. Not sucking up, he's just that wonderful to me.
 
Yes, it is. And especially as I tend to be a natural flirt. Just have to be more careful, really. I'm a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful Daddy. Not sucking up, he's just that wonderful to me.

Yay!! Happy you're happy! I remember one of your first posts..:eek:
 
Where to Begin???

Good morning to all the baby girls and Daddies! I’m gone for a couple of days, and I miss what seems like 2 weeks’ worth of posts! So, where do I begin?

First of all, Cookie, my big sis, thank you for keeping everyone updated, and for keeping me company through texts and phone calls. I don’t know what I’d do without you! :kiss:

Second, welcome to all the new Daddies and little girls! SLS, Daddy RH (though you may not be new, we haven’t “officially” met), Daddy GP, and to anyone else I've missed!

I’m so sad I missed out on little girl bath time and story time last night! Looks like it’ll have to happen again soon!

TT, I hope your flight lands (or has landed safely). How many sleeps left for you and Daddy C? Oh, and Daddy C, I love the Hello Kitty ball gag!!! I even have Hello Kitty jammies that would match!!! As for your dilemma about positions, TT, I know exactly how you feel. I am so self-conscious about my body, so anything with me on top creates even more self-image issues. :( It sounds like you've gotten some good, solid advice from the other sisters here, and maybe one day I’ll even put them to use!

Bella you MUST PM me your little secret!!! I’m dying to know! :D

Daddy PA, I hope both you and the Mrs. are on the mend. It’s awful being sick when there’s someone you desperately want to take care of!

Hello to all the regulars: Peaches, MOJO, NFL, Daddy ESM, Daddy Stan, INL, Daddy RJ, and anyone else I forgot to mention in this LONG post!!! :rose:

As for me, I think I’m on the mend. Hopefully. Things with me and my Daddy are good, for the most part. I had a pretty sad day after not hearing from him all day, but last night I sent him a text telling him how sad he’d made me, and he texted me back and we discussed it for quite a while. Then he called to tuck me in, which I love. However, I got nothing from him this morning which I thought was strange. :confused: Maybe what I said didn't sink in. So, another sad start to my day. :( Maybe I’ll just post on here all day, and text/talk to Cookie so I don’t feel so alone.

I’m so lucky to be part of this amazing family! :kiss: :rose:

:heart: Keri :heart:
 
FG, message sent with my little secret. It may not be a secret to some. LOL.

Cookie, I know, right! So much has changed since I came to this thread. Id have never dreamed id find a great Daddy here, but I did!
 
Good morning all you amazing Daddies and little girls! :heart:

Sis FantasyGirl I know what you mean sometime just being off the thread for a DAY and I fell like I missed weeks lol :D

Glad to here you are in the mend and I hope things work out with your Daddy . . . maybe he just has a lot on his mind and is distracted :(

Have a great Thursday everyone :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
FG, message sent with my little secret. It may not be a secret to some. LOL.

Cookie, I know, right! So much has changed since I came to this thread. Id have never dreamed id find a great Daddy here, but I did!

Ok sis Bella I need to hear this secret!!! I am so intrigued now . . . :rolleyes:

And I know I need to watch myself sometimes too between being friendly and too flirty . . . :eek:
 
Physically young but mentally old daddy looking for a perfect daughter here!

Welcome!!

G'morning Mojo!! :)

Keri, you know I'm always here for you! :kiss: You've been an amazing sister to me as well!

Baby Bella, (I like the sound of that), tell your boss you need a break because your sisters are becoming anxious to know your sexy little secret!!

I'm going back to dusting the light fixtures and drapes while I listen to some Snow Patrol. :)
 
Physically young but mentally old daddy looking for a perfect daughter here!

Welcome to the thread Daddy LikeaSir! I know you will find a perfect baby girl here but until then come on in sit down relax have a drink and enjoy :kiss:
 
sweet

Such a sweet intro. I'm completely new to this so I'd love to have some background info about the fantasy here. If someone could be a bit of a guide for me here, that would be great!
 
Such a sweet intro. I'm completely new to this so I'd love to have some background info about the fantasy here. If someone could be a bit of a guide for me here, that would be great!

You may be better served just by reading back a few pages. :) We are a very close family, treat each other as such and with respect. :) For many of us, this isn't just a fetish, but a lifestyle we enjoy and doesn't have a thing to do with incest for most.
 
ahhh, good afternoon you delicious little girls ;)

been a long time away, I needed to come say hi!
 
Lucky for you, my boss is at lunch ... gimme a few to haul it out the sent box and you will have I momentarily. Mojo and cookie, that is ... for baby girl eyes only!
 
I'm lucky that I have the day off, or I'd have been in deep doodoo. I overslept this morning. LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top