Mom and her new lover subjugate hikkimori son

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
A 50 something divorced mom is struggling with her hikkimori son in his mid twenties. She wonders how to get him out of the house or at least have him get a job, and privately she's frustrated with the impact having him in her home is having on her dating life. She's always been very physically active and one day decides to sign up for a personal trainer to help her go the extra mile. The trainer is a handsome young man about her son's age. They quickly hit it off and form quite a personal connection, though she's careful not to mention the embarrassment of her son or her struggles with dating. She begins fantasizing about him at night in her bedroom above her son's.

One day the sexual tension becomes unbearable and mother and trainer wind up fucking in the backseat of her SUV in the gym parking lot. It's after this that she confesses everything to him right then and there. He smiles and is very understanding. "Maybe next time we could do this at your place, preferably as loud as possible?" he suggests with a mischievous and cocky smirk. She responds with a šŸ˜ look. It's on.

Months later the son will be introduced to a chastity belt. "Consider it payback" the mother will say, grinning next to her paramour.
 
Good story line

You have good story line and thanks for introducing me a cool new word !

May suggest that reason for the son's lack social life is he jerking two or three times a day and mom has the boyfriend give the 22 year old " the belt" in more ways than one .

A good line might be " he's 22 and jerking off like he's 14 year old and I'm 50 and getting laid in the back seat like a teenager, it's time do something ! "

Hope this helpful !
 
Back
Top