Princess is just a tilte but not protection (closed)

He laughed for a moment as she jumped back, or tried to jump back from the light. He flicked the light off as she settled back on the bed. He walked over to the windows, opening the curtains to let the natural light back in.

"There is a small round button at the bottom center of the tablet. Double click it and smaller windows open up. Just touch the smaller window and flick it upwards to close that window."

He moved back to the boxes, putting away the flashlight carefully. He looked towards her for a moment and chuckled.

"The videos are moving talking pictures. And that porn is something you aren't quite ready to see yet."
 
She listened to what she had to do to get back to the side she had wanted to. She then slowly did as he said, she pushed the button at the center bottom side, pushed with her finger the smaller window away and there it was the painting before.

He then told her what videos are and that she wasn’t ready for Porn, which made her even more curios then before. What could it be, she looked up seeing his back turned to her as he was putting the flashlight away.

She then went to push the porn button she never could listen very well if someone said she was to young, weak or other things for something.

She looked once more up to him as if making sure he wouldn’t see it as she then puts her finger on the porn button, it opened once again a different side of the book. There were different buttons now to push with different painting and names under them as she just picked one quickly before he found out what she was doing.

She blushed very quickly and gasped some picking up the table to look closer tilting it some and then turning it a bit.

“OH My!”

She said more to herself then to him, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing as she thought to herself that has to hurt or why was she making such noises. She then looked quickly up to him she now had so many questions but she couldn’t speak, she then looked back down seeing females and males naked.

She looked down at herself some as if looking to remember if she had everything the females did in the video and then looked at him wondering what he might look like which made her blush even more.
 
He didn't turn around immediately when he heard the sounds coming from behind him. He did smirk for a moment, thinking he had locked the porn stuff. He remember he had let one of his men copy some of it before he left, but must have left it unlock by mistake.

"I did say you weren't ready yet."

He chuckled softly for a moment as he turned to face her, finding the blush on her quite sexy. He shook his head for a moment before holding his hand out for the tablet.

"Didn't I just say you weren't ready for that? You know what you have to do, right?"

Being so close to the door, he reached over and closed the door for the time being.
 
“But!”

She wasn’t sure what to say, as she just couldn’t stop looking, she sighed some as he held out his hand for the tablet. Se then gave it to him as she raised to her knees some as if to take one last look. Thou when he then said she knew what she had to do she bite her lower lip some.

Smiling she thought maybe she could play as if she didn’t know that he wanted her to bend over for spankings and said.

“Ummm… go to my room?!”

With those words, she knew she was going to get one just for it as she also remembered she wanted to behave thou sometimes it was really hard to. She asked quickly as if to try and distract him from what he wanted to do and asked him.

“Why was she making such noises is that normal?! I mean I believe I have heard them around the castle before but never thought of it really what it could mean…but it didn’t sound as if she was hurting”

The last of what she said she said more to herself as if now noticing that behind the doors sometimes, more happened then the most thought or at least she thought. She scooted to the edge of the bed as she then smirked some at him.

“Was it that what you meant with you could show me a world of wonder and pleasure something I have never seen or Felt?!”

She was now kneeling before him but up on the edge of the bed putting a finger to her lips as if she was thinking the blush hadn’t gone away as she couldn’t help and wonder if he liked doing those things she saw.
 
He raised an eyebrow for a moment as she tried to protest his request. He took the tablet from her as she sat up on her knees, and then ask about goingto her room.

"Did I tell you to go to your room?"

He shook his head once again as she began to question him about those things, looking down at the tablet. He closed the program she had opened before closing the porn folder. He tap a couple more buttons, pressing his thumb on the screen as he locked the folder as well.

"Yes, those noises were quite normal."

Her actions and question told him that sex education was something that wasn't taught in this world. Maybe it was like a taboo or something. He tossed the tablet on the bed as he nodded, pulling his belt off. He folded the brown nylon belt in half for a moment before chuckling.

"Yes, that is what I was talking about. However, that is a reward you have to earn. By behaving."

He grinned for a moment.

"Now, assume the position, that sweet little ass of yours in the air Little minx."
 
Adinia smiled as he said yes to her question and then gasped some as he pulled his belt off, was he going to use his belt this time. She sighed some, as she then slipped off the bed standing right in front of him almost touching him as she then slowly turned around.

She then bend over the edge of the bed her fingers gripped at the sheets below her as her legs tensed some waiting for him to hit her up turned bottom with his belt. She turned her head side ways so she could see him over her shoulder standing there as she held her breath some.

“I’m sorry… I did promise to behave but it just couldn’t help myself”

She said quickly before he raises his hand, she wasn’t sure were to put her hands thou she thought gripping the sheets might be better or she just might want to try and cover her bottom which she already had learned wouldn’t help at all.

She bite her lower lip and then closed her eyes as she waited it felt like forever thou it probly was only seconds.
 
He lifted his belt for a moment before smirking softly.

"Couldn't behave or wouldn't behave? I would almost get the feeling that you are getting to like being spanked like this."

He drew his belt back and gave her a good whack across her bottom with the first lick.

"You...like...this...don't...you...little..minx..."

He again whacked her between each word, pausing for a few seconds. However when it looks like she is getting ready to get up, he pushes her back down with his free hand into position once more.

"You...are...not..ready..little...minx...are..you?"

He released her this time, putting his belt back on as a soft knock is heard on the door. He doesn't move, but gestures for her to answer. He had lost track of time and wonders how close it was till time to eat.
 
She tried not to cry out or whimper all that much not wanting anyone to hear her as she had this urge to know more and finally feel more as he had promised her if only she could behave long enough she thought.

With each smack of the leather belt on her up turned bottom, her body tensed and jumped slightly, while her fingertips gripped the sheets under her. She heard him call her Minx as it was her name for him as long no one else was around which for some reason she was starting to like it.

She couldn’t answer not sure; if words or maybe whimpers would come out thou something was different to the spanking this time then in the garden and those before that. She couldn’t explain it but she was starting to get curios of what may come.

After his question, he had stopped and she thought she could get up thou before she knew it his strong hand pressed her back down to the bed and asked another question and like the first question between each word; his belt would come down on her bottom.

She wanted to answer his last question as she felt his hand move from her back which held her down, slipping to the floor to her knees but before she could answer, someone knocked at the door.

He didn’t move and just gave her a gesture to answer herself.

“Yes?!”

She stood up quickly as she hears a servant on the other side of the door.

“Princess is everything alright..? “

She could hear the question in his voice of why she was behind the door of Sir Derek and why he hadn’t answered himself. She walked to the door opening it smiling to him.

“Everything is just fine Sir… Derek was only showing me some of his things he had brought with him..”

She looked back once at Derek as if seeing if he was pleased with her answer thou she didn’t know why she was doing that. She was now so eager to learn more about what made the female make such noises that she would behave and not tell a soul of what happened wanting more. She added

“What do you want?!”

The servant smiled looking past her once to Derek as well and then back to her.

“I only wish to let Sir Derek know that food is being served…and you’re Mother Queen and your Father King is awaiting you both…”

He bowed and left them she stood still in the door way and then turned to Derek. She knew if she had to sit on the hard wooden chairs to eat it wouldn’t be all that nice at the moment as her bottom still had the feeling of his belt on her bottom. Thou she knew she had to or someone might think something weren’t right.
 
He chuckled softly as he listened to the exchange between the princess and the servant. Such differences between when they were alone and what she was showing everyone else.

"Sounds good, I am starving. Perhaps should have gotten something to eat earlier. Maybe things are still a bit exciting for me."

He gave a playful wink to her for a moment before putting his tablet away as well.

"Please, lead on Princess."

He let her walk in front of him, taking up his appearance position as lower than her. He was a little higher than a servant, but still beneath her, at least publicily. Once they arrived in the dining room, he walked on her to sit first.

"Good evening sir, ma'am.'

He also wondered how Adina was feeling after getting spanked so much that day.
 
She walked in front of him thou the only thing she could think about was of the things he could possibly show her. She took another deep breath before they walked in the dinning room and looked at him once and then walked in the dinning room.

“Hello Father ..Hello Mother!”

She smiled some at both before she sat down thou as her bottom touched the chair she had to fight a gasp and fight the urge to jump. Her hand gripped her dress some in her lap as she looked to Derek and then her parents.

“I showed Sir Derek around the grounds what I hadn’t gotten too yesterday and before that I showed him the way to Hector…. “

She watched as the servants were placing plates and all in front of them and setting the foods in the middle of the table between them all. Her thighs pressed to each other some as her free hand went to her cup, which was filled with wine again and took a big sip.

Her mother took also a sip as her eyes were locked on Derek thou she tried to let her husband think she was looking at Adinia, she found him very interesting and knew she would have to ask him questions when her husband might be out hunting or elsewhere.

“So Sir Derek what do you say to my lands?! And do you believe you can find your way around?!”

Her father said and then took a sip of wine himself as he looked towards Derek and Adinia.
 
He sat back in the chair as he watched the food get passed out and their plates getting filled. He picked up his goblet, still finding it rather amusing that wine was so readily drank. He had no complainants though, such a lavish lifesytle.

"Oh yes, I am pretty sure that I have the gist of where everything is. It is a very nice castle and I am honored to be staying here."

He had noticed the queen looking at him, though he didn't do anything since the King was watching.

"Once I am a little more settled in, I might try to venture out to see the town and surrounding areas. It's been awhile since I saw such beuatiful surrondings."

When he noticed that Adina and King weren't looking at him, he gave a little wink to the queen. He took a couple more bites before the king smiled and signaled for a refill.

"Wonderful, wonderful. That sounds like a good plan for you to do over the next few days. I have to leave tomorrow for three or four days to hash out a minor problem with the Kloskies, our northern neighbor."
 
Adinia listened them, as she couldn’t help but smile hearing he wasn’t going to be there in the next few days. She ate slowly as she was lost in the thoughts but not letting anyone sees thou.

Derek winked at the queen who made her smile she looked to her husband and then daughter before she teasingly took a sip of wine and then said.

“Oh that’s sad to hear my Dear who is going with you?!”

She asked as if to see if Derek was staying or had to go with him. She leaned from one side to the other lifted one leg to swing it over the other.

Adinia looked to her mother and then to her father as she also hoped that Derek was staying here. Her father looked to his wife and then his daughter smiling some.

“Don’t worry Sir Derek and other guards are here to protect you while I’m gone. I won’t be gone all too long only three to four days “

He took another sip of wine as he then looked to Derek as if to see that he understood his duties, as he was gone.
 
Derek smiled and nodded, reaching his free hand up to pat Adina lightly on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to Adina, or let her get into any trouble."

He pulled his hand away, sipping and eating some more. He wondered what the queen was thinking, but he also had a few ideas of his own. It was aplus that the king was actually leaving him by himself with Adina.

"I hope everything goes as planned. Might I ask what you're going to talk about?"

The king laughed and waved a hand dismissively.

"Of course, of course. It's just mostly a little dispute over some land that borders both of our land. Fertile swamp land that can be used to grow some crop. Boring stuff, but it's has to be dealt with before anything can be done about it."
 
Adinia smiled some trying not to show that she was looking forward to her fathers leave for a while being. She already wondered what she might learn and if she could possibly behave long enough.

She was so lost in her thoughts as her eyes watched the two men speak not noticing her mother setting her eyes on Derek herself for the same reason as she did thou her mother knew just what she wanted. Nothing was new to her as it was to her daughter.

Julianne had got wedded to her husband pretty early in her life that she hadn’t really learned much of the world and life around her. Her husband had taught her everything she knew today, her husband was much older then she was.

Therefore for the last few years as his urges had started to lay lower these days then earlier as he had laid with her almost every night therefore all her daughter and sadly to say only one son but he was off in the last years learning in other castles how to rule when the time comes.

She sought out younger servant men that would lay with her while her husband is out hunting or else were as her urges were growing as her husband’s urge melt. She sat there already painting out all the lovely things she could possibly do with Derek, as her husband was gone. She thought about taking him, as her sex servant at the time being thou what she didn’t think of is that she might be over her head.

She sipped at her wine as she watched them three noticing her daughter looking back to Derek often, as if she has already started to lay her eye on him. Julianne knowing for a man like him she wasn’t ready for and she hadn’t been wedded of yet therefore it wouldn’t be such a good idea if her husband found out what Adinia maybe was thinking.

Julianne sat back as she called a servant to her lips so she may say something no other would hear. For such things she had one servant she trusted and had also often in her bed knowing she wouldn’t say anything to the wrong people.

“Lacy dear please do make sure to deliver me Derek tonight after my husband takes his leave I believe we have found are next toy to play with.”

She nudged her a bit as if telling her if she behaved and was careful, she might be able to play with them both as their toy which Lacy always loved. Lacy nodded and stepped back again as she knew she would have to wait for the right time to come.

Adinia smiled some as her hand searched for his thigh once again this time a little higher then yesterday. She glanced at him smirking some as she took another sip of her wine and nodded to her father.

“Yes Father a job that has to be done no matter how boring it might be….”
 
Derek reached down as if adjusting his napkin on his lap, laying it lightly over Adina's for a moment. He ran his fingers gently over the back of her hand for a few moments before putting his hand back on the table. The king finished his goblet of wine before clearing his throat again.

"And as much as I know you have hated them, Kloskies also sent an invitation to a ball they will be holding in a week. Maybe this time we can actually find a suitor for you."

Though the king was grinning a little, Derek could detect a weariness undertone in his words. It made him wonder exactly how long the king had been trying to marry off Adina. With that, he decided that it was time for him to make him scarce. He didn't exactly want to get into the middle of a family domestic dispute.

"Well, if you excuse me King, Queen, I need to go and take care of some things in my room. If you need me any further, just let me."

He pulled Adina's hand away, grabbing his napkin at the same time and laying it on the plate. He stood up from the table before giving one last bow and heading off to his room.
 
Adinia smiled at the touch of Derek’s fingers on the back side of her hand. She didn’t move and do anything but enjoy his soft touch. Thou when her father started to speak of Kloskies she got angry before she could react, Derek stood and said he was taking his leave from dinner now.

While Derek left for the door, Adinia started to react to her father’s idea.

“REALLY! Father one of Kloskies sons have you taken a look at them they are men they are pigs…. “

Her father got angry as well but also tried to fight back a laugh as she called them pigs. Her mother also tried to calm them both as the doors shut behind Derek thou the Queen did watch Derek leave.

“Father please send them note that I can’t make it to the ball “

She hated her father for this as she then turned to her mother and said.

“Mother please says something do you really want a Kloskies as a son in law…. “

She knew it was getting harder and harder to find a reason why her parents approved to not go and she knew one day she would have to be wed but she wanted at least then a good looking man and strong. At that moment even the thought of him being able to do what Derek had in his book and what Derek said he wanted to show her.

Her father stood up hitting the table with his hand and then just left as he had no mind to fight with his daughter tonight as he had to get ready to leave .in the morning. The Queen knew she had to clam him or he might not go in the morning right away so she got up going after him to calm him as she looked to Lacy once mouthing Tomorrow night!

Adinia stayed seated for a few moments, as she was alone now in the dinning room. The servants bust in to clear the table while talking and then gasp noticing that Adinia was still sitting there and stopped right away. Adinia giggled some as she waved her hand telling them they can keep at what they had came to do.

She got up, to also leave the dinning hall and wondered down the halls not sure what to do and how she would get her father off the idea with the Klokies sons. She looked up once to see where she had walked off to noticing she was all alone in the hall near Derek’s room
 
He had left the door partly open when he got to his room, but he really didn't expect anyone to come in to see him. After all, he really hadn't made any plans to spend time with the princess.

Instead, he was pulling things out of his boxes and sorting them in piles for the time being. When he came across the first aid kit, he opened it to inventory that. Besides the basic bandages, antibotic ointment, tourniquet, a variety of medicine, he was surprised the extra stuff that had been added in. The supply sargent had put in a large bottle of male enhancement drugs, designed to help prolong his stamina and staying power during sex. It made him chuckle softly, thinking it had been a fluke. After all, he was not supposed to be seen anything other than wildlife. The bottle had enough doses to use it about sixty times.

The other medicine that surprised him was some male birth control as well, designed to lower his sperm count for a limited period of time. There was only enough for thirty doses. Shaking his head, Derek packed away the medicine before taking a look around the room. Having the stuff just laying around was about as inconvinent as it could be.

To remedy that, he opened up a measuring app on his tablet as well as a note program. He fell into his usual habit of talking out loud to himself as he went to work, writing out notes and measurements for a couple of bookcases to hold his stuff.
 
Adinia looked around some as she sat down on a bench in the middle of the hall that stood on the wall facing some big painting of her family as she sighed some not saying anything as she just stared at the painting some.

“Kloskies…great!”

Her voice had a tone to it as if she about to laugh at the thought but also cry from anger. She then went to get up to walk around some more, as she then heard Derek softly speaking. She made her way down the hall some seeing Derek’s door to his room partly open. She got a bit closer that she might look in but he wouldn’t notice her, as she just listened to him walk around and speak. She tried to see if anyone else were in the room or if he was only speaking to himself.

Noticing he was speaking to him self she looked down and up the hall to see if anyone was there before she dropped down to her knees leaning against the wall just listening and looking in his room every no and then. She looked also the halls up and down to make sure no one finds her kneeling before Derek’s open door.

-----------------------------------------------------


Julianne was in her bedroom with her husband as she tried to calm him not that he says he wont go on his trip or else. As she got herself dressed in a nightgown, her husband just smiled then at the thought but then waved to his servants to help him also get undressed and properly for the night dressed.

“Why is She like that….. Were you that way to your Father as well when you were to marry me my Dear?!”

He said with a slightly laughter in his voice as she then laughed some and walked over to him giving him as soft kiss and then sat down on her knees before him laying her arms on his lap as she leaned back in his chair.

“Well my dear Husband Actually yes I was you were a strong minded young man thank the gods also a very good looking man “

She smirked at him with a slight giggle to what she had said and then continuied.

“But at first I didn’t want to get wed of either….. She will get to her senses soon believe me Husband and if not she will learn to love any man you wed her off to.”
 
It took him a few minutes to get everything fixed just the way he liked it before saving the desgins and shutting the tablet off. Needing to use the bathroom, he picked up the flashlight to carry with him. He knew that torches were lit, but not even place he was going would be lighted.

He flcked on the flashlight and pulled the door open, stopping short as he beheld the kneeling Adina in his spotlight. He didn't say anything for a moment, shining the light down the hallway both ways. Satisfied no one else was there, he shined it back on the princess.

"Do you greet everyone this way minx, or just me? What are you doing here anyways?"

He held up a finger for a moment.

"Hold that thought. I need to go to the bathroom, so why don't we walk and talk?"

He smiled for a moment before stepping past her to head down the hallway.

"Sounds like a sore spot came up tonight."
 
She jumped slightly back some seeing him walk to the door and open it all the way to step out and hoped he might not see her kneeling there next to his door. She shook her head to his question, as she wanted to say something thou his finger moved to hush her so she didn’t say anything.

He then said that they should talk and walk, as he had to relieve himself. She stood quickly to follow him as she then hears him talk about what had happened in the dinning hall.

“No I don’t greet everyone like that and I wasn’t planning on doing such just for you but yes my father should have waited some to speak over such things.”

She wasn’t sure what to say why it was a sore spot but knew some how he would eventually ask about it. she followed him wondering if he knew where he was going and if she should have told him were he had should have gone to relieve himself but didn’t just followed slightly behind him.

“The Kloskies are pigs they are men the treat all women without respect and aren’t very clean either I must say but have one of the biggest lands near by.
 
He looked back at her a moment as he chuckled a little.

"Life is full of compromise Minx. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad."

He had remembered seeing something near the stables, as he really didn't believe they had indoor plumbing inso far as flushing toliets. He grinned as he spotted the little hut near the stables, moving to it. Opening the door, he found it pretty much what he had expected, a hole in the ground. Well, they at least had a wooden seat with a hole in it. It stunk a little, but then he did expect this one was probably for the servants while they were working outside.

"Just a moment."

He closed the door behind him, taking a few moments to relieve himself. There was nothing to really clean his hands with, so he pulled out a small bottle of sanitizer he always carried and cleaned his hands before putting it away.

"So are all marriages arranged here? Political reasons I take it?"

He shut the door behind him as he stepped out, but he didn't move from the spot as he shined the light on the ground.
 
She smiled some as she watched him walk around and then finally finding one he could use. When he went in, she smiled some as she waited wondering in circles some as she waited wondering if he was right in what he said about getting good only to take also the bad.

When he came back out, he shut the door behind him and then asked her about marriages she smirked some.

“Yes all daughters and sons will be wed off to gain more lands and kingdoms to join together if it comes to war that each kingdom has enough knights and all.”

She then stepped very close tippy toeing to whisper in his ear.

“And not always to the liking of the daughters mostly but also sometimes the sons if the daughter he is to marry is ugly..Or to old!”

Her hand rested on his chest as she then lowered herself back down looking up at him she then turned around to walk around some outside it being a very nice and quiet around this time of night.

“Is this not something done from where you come from Derek?!”
 
He hmmed softly at her answer for a moment before shaking his head for a moment.

"Not anymore. Those kind of marriages were phased out many, many, many years ago I remember the history of my country well. Now marriages are done for different reasons altogether."

As she remained closed to him, he wrapped an arm around her waist for a moment. He laid his hand on her soft ass lightly, just letting it rest there.

"War is a common theme though. You do know you will probably have to give in sometime Minx."

He also thought about how she had been kneeling at his door waiting, an idea coming to mind. However that could wait for a bit.
 
She couldn’t believe it for many years they hadn’t done that were he came from and wondered how they got that to happen, maybe it would work here now also. She watched him and listened. Feeling his arm then wrap around her waist made her smile some.

She looked down at his arm around her waist and feeling his hand rest on her ass lightly. She stepped close to him as she then hears him saying that she would have to give in sometime, she sighed some nodding.

“I know but as long as I can get past it I will….”

She looked around once seeing no one she leaned up nipping at his lip and then leaned to kiss him once softly as her hand then reached down to his hand taking it off her ass as she then turns and walks away leaving him there standing heading in the stables as she smiled some.
 
He licked his lips for a moment, watching her walk away. He gave a little chuckle for a moment before making his way back to his room. Things looked as if they were going well with starting to keep the princess in line, but he figured that would take a little work.

He was soon laying in the dark, looking up at the ceiling. This place was still foriegn to him, with a gnawing sensantion that he was stuck here. If that was the case, he would have to make the most of things here. He even chuckled a little thinking of how he had caught the queen's eye. He had a feeling about her intentions, but he was going to make sure he wasn't going to be the one toyed with.

He soon drifted off to sleep. He woke the next morning, did his excercises and got dressed in a uniform once morning. He grabbed his tablet before leaving the room, making his way to the kitchen for some breakfast.
 
Back
Top