Nashville(Mar. 31-Apr. 2nd) Bicurious (M) seeking...

BiPantySub1

Experienced
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Posts
71
I'm a bicurious, leaning more bisexual, mid 30's married male. My wife is not aware of my bisexuality, and frankly would not approve. Like many men on Lit, I seek an outlet here to explore my inner kinky side.

I have had the pleasure to engage in a relationship with an online Mistress who has been helping me to explore my inner kink and bisexual side.

My company is sending me to a conference in Nashville from March 31st to April 2nd. My Mistress felt this would be an opportune time to reach out to those in Nashville to see if there is a man that is interested in meeting up.

I'm a submissive in the bedroom who likes to wear panties. I wish to please sexually those who I'm with whether it be a man, women or both. I really get off on putting someone's pleasure before my own. I have limited experience but I've very very open to trying just about anything with my limits being SCAT, BLOOD, MARKINGS. I get very excited about being a cuckold and cleaning up, and just being in the presence of another man while wearing panties.

Ideally, I'd like to connect (online/voice/cam/etc) with someone prior to meeting up. I'm not one to slut myself out on a one night stand, I like a little connection between two, especially to make sure your expectations and mine match. So as to give you the greatest pleasure.

I'm a professional and educated guy. I'm 5'11'' huskier/chubbier build. Brown hair green eyes with glasses. Well groomed facial hair with streaks of grey. I'm trimmed below the waist. And I'm sure with a little exploring on Lit you can probably see what I keep in my panties 🙂

What I'm looking for is a man, that would be willing to spend sometime talking and making a connection. A) Who is either similar to me in experience and looking to take that next step of being in the presence of another man or B) who is experienced and willing to take me under his wing, prefer that you be more dominant but gentle. Physically I'm open to how you look, I tend to like a more clean cut guy and definitely like someone who keeps things trimmed.

My mistress will be following this thread as well as any PM to make sure that I'm following the correct path.

Thanks for reading!
 
Back
Top