The Silken Dragon

As she shivered at his feet, fear striking her very soul, she felt his strong fingers grab the braid that he had told her to make. Pain shot through her scalp and she cried out. Lifting her to her knees, he brushed his manhood against her lips already bruise by the scarred man and what he had earlier made her do.

There was a pungent smell that assailed her nose - different from the other man yet still unpleasant to her delicate senses. She feared at the thought of what he would decree, and his next words confirmed her fears.

Take me into your mouth my little concubine and please me…………………

His strong fingers gripped tight her braid, as if to brook no resistance. No compromises. No disagreements.

His member loomed large before her eyes, the small slit in the center of the domed tip already leaked some kind of fluid. For one that had led such a sheltered and pious life, for the second time in so many hours she was expected to commit this unnatural act. Yet she feared that should she not please this barbarian, he would turn her over to the dwarf and the rest of the murderous crew of pirates.

“Please forgive my ignorance if I do something wrong or do not please you, for the only knowledge I have of this sort of act is what you witnessed earlier.”

Her voice was small and scared as she begged for forgiveness should she not please him.

With shaking fingers, she reached up to take hold of the organ. It throbbed in her hand - the heartbeat of a stranger that now owned her.

That was when the truth hit her. There would not be a knight in shining armor. The Reverend and his Matrons would never send the money. She had been their payment for freedom. She had been abandoned to these men, to be a sexual slave to this leader. Her life was over as she would sink into degradation. She would now become someone that she and her friends had made comments about, tisked over, whispered about.

Against her will, she was becoming a fallen woman.

Her tongue, tiny and pink, peeked out to run across the tip of his member, catching the fluid. There was a fight within her to not show how nasty it tasted.

Opening her mouth, she slowly slid his manhood in her mouth as salty tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew not what she did so there was no technique to her behavior though her actions were delicate and timid. Still she tried to please him as her lips “O”ed around his member.

She glanced up into his face and only saw anger at her. She had to please him or face the men outside that door. Sliding him out of her mouth, she said a silent prayer and quietly spoke.

“Sir, if I do not please you, perhaps you would teach me? I am but an ignorant woman.”
 
There was no place for young Whisper McGee to run to. She had been forsaken by the Rev Cullpepper, her virtue and honor the price for his freedom. The look that Mrs. Pennicost gave her, as if it was her own fault for being young and beautiful, she had looked at the young redhead as if she was already a fallen woman. Whisper now found herself, kneeling, naked as the day she was born, Chi Low’s cock brushing Whispers full ripe lips, as she was expected to perform this most unnatural and sinful act, was her own fault. Not only had Rev Cullpepper deserted her but despite her fervent prayers her god had also deserted her as well.

“Please forgive my ignorance if I do something wrong or do not please you, for the only knowledge I have of this sort of act is what you witnessed earlier.”

Her voice was small and scared as she begged for forgiveness should she not please him. Chi Low’s cold eyes looked down on the fragile western beauty, Her large round eyes looked up at him brimming with tears. Whisper only hesitated a moment before the tip of her little pink tongue darted out in a shy sensual little lick. Her soft pink lips “O”ed around Chi Low’s shaft. Oh she tried so very hard to please him and yet he uttered no sound as Whisper’s tongue swirled around him as she desperately tried to take all of him into her mouth. Her little whimper of fear, that she was failing to please him, sent the most sensual vibration coursing through Chi Low yet still he gave the hapless beauty no indication that she pleased him.

Whisper glanced up and only saw anger in his face. She had to please him or face the men outside that door. Sliding him out of her mouth, she said a silent prayer and quietly spoke.

“Sir, if I do not please you, perhaps you would teach me? I am but an ignorant woman.”

Chi Low loved how this proud western beauty had humiliated herself begging him to instruct her in how to please him with her chaste mouth. He remained silent and then slowly, in halting English, he began to teach the tawny copper haired beauty how to please him. The frightened little dove seemed to redouble her efforts and her soft little whimpers slowly turned to sensual moans, could it be the girls was becoming aroused? Chi nostrils twitched, was he that the first whiff of the girl’s musky arousal, Chi's hand tightened on her braid. His abdomen now rippled with his efforts to keep his lust in check. When Whisper’s eyes snapped open at the sounds of her own lewd moaning the many eyes of the beasts that decorated his body seemed to be alive and watching her. It was at that moment his lust burst forth to fill Miss Whisper McGee’s mouth and throat.

He watched as the stunning young beauty sat back on her heels, her high firm breasts seeming to reach up to him as she turned her tear stained, blushing crimson, her face turned up searching his eyes to learn her fate.

“I shall not send you to the crew for now little one, but you must be punished for your western pride.”

He let her set there for long silent moments while he devised his punishment for the young virgin. It made little difference if she had or had not pleased him for Whisper knew that she had no say in what would become of her. If she failed at whatever humiliating task this barbarian set her, She knew that her fate would be sealed for sure.

“ My gods revel in the pleasure of the flesh Miss McGee. They smile in favor on whatever brings a man and woman pleasure. Your single god does not smile down the same way, he thinks pleasure between man and woman is evil, less they are married, is this not so?”

Chi Low listened to Whisper’s answer as she explained the beliefs she had been reared in.

“Awe” was all he said for a moment.

“ Ms McGee Lay on the bed, …on your back……. Now touch yourself touch your breasts as I have.”

The shock look in her wide emerald green eyes was precious and showed her tortured soul. To do as he said was a sin and yet if she did not then she would become a whore for those on the other side of the door. Again Whisper was faced with the devil’s own choice.
 
After some heart-stopping minutes, the man began to show her what he wanted her to do. It was a repugnant to her, but right now was neither the time or the place to voice those feelings. As it stood, she had to please him. The one or the many Visions of that little man doing foul and perverse things to her any time that he wished danced before her mind’s eye, torturing her thoughts. The memory of that beast thrusting his manhood down her throat as if to choke her into submission filled her brain.

It was necessary that she please him and so she threw herself into what she had to do. After some time she grew to accept the taste of what she had to lick. And in order to do so, she must learn to like it. Like learning to like the taste of squid. The Reverend had told her that it was frequently eaten at the Mission at Lui Tai and so on the trip out to this God forsaken part of the world she had tried Squid various ways until she could eat it without throwing up. This would have to be how she survived.

Whisper had always been a quick study and soon fell into an easy rhythm. It seemed that in fact rhythm was important. She also noted that as she worked, the appendage that she sucked appeared to grow in length and girth. That was a scary thought. To be impaled upon it must indeed be painful.

She was not aware of the sounds that she made. With her eyes closed, somehow she attributed the soft moaning to the man. Or could someone else be in the room?

When finally it hit her that the sounds came from her, her eyes flew upon in shock. Had he heard her? Yet when she looked, a thousand eyes of the frightening beast burned into his skin stared back at her, their looks accusing. She blushed at the knowledge.

Suddenly her mouth filled with the salty seed, too much to swallow it all. Despite the taste she forced the majority down. Some small bits dribbled from the corners of her mouth yet she wiped them away with her hands before they could fall upon her body.

Unshed tears filled her eyes as she knelt before him, her eyes looking at him in hopefulness. The silent prayer asking that the man was pleased with her actions. She blushed at her actions. There was a pause before he spoke.

I shall not send you to the crew for now little one, but you must be punished for your western pride.

She heard those words. for now That meant that later he could change his mind, throwing her to the hungry hoard outside those doors. She had to keep him happy. Whatever the punishment was she must accept it.

His face betrayed nothing. The Reverend had called these people inscrutable. Now she understood. Unreadable, an unknown element. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she waited. Without meaning to, she gave a small start when again he spoke.

My gods revel in the pleasure of the flesh Miss McGee. They smile in favor on whatever brings a man and woman pleasure. Your single god does not smile down the same way, he thinks pleasure between man and woman is evil, less they are married, is this not so?

“Yes Sir. My God says that the union between a man and woman is sacred, to be only between those joined to each other in the vows of holy wedlock. That the union of a husband and wife is for the procreation alone of the human race. And to do so outside the bonds of holy matrimony is blasphemous, a sin that will lead to the bowels of hellfire and damnation for all eternity.”

Awe. There was a pause. Ms McGee Lay on the bed, …on your back……. Now touch yourself touch your breasts as I have.

Touch her breast!? She looked shocked at his words. To not do so would mean that he would instantly throw her to his men. To do so was to face damnation. Her head bowed in shame as she nodded her understanding, she slowly rose. No matter which choice she made, she would face the fires of hell.

There was grace in her movements which was totally unknown to her. She rose in one fluid motion, almost as if in dance. Whisper had never danced - such a thing was considered pagan and leading to loose morals and sinful thought and deed.

Yet being totally nude made her body more graceful. She moved towards the bed in the cabin. It was larger than the one in her cabin. The one in her cabin reminded her of the beds back at the Seminary - barely room for one to sleep comfortably. She supposed that due to the Reverend’s impressive girth, the man had required a bigger bed.

So now, she padded to the bed and slowly climbed on it. Per his instructions, she carefully laid on her back, stiff and unsure of herself. And very afraid.

Touch her breast? The man had stroked it before and her skin still tingled from his touch though until now she had pushed it in the back of her mind. There was too much happening to her today for her mind to keep things straight.

He seemed to watch her intently and she feared angering him. Again her hands trembled as she tentatively touched her breast, attempting to imitate what the man had done earlier.

Silently she prayed to her God to forgive the sin she was committing.
 
Chi low watch as the tableau seemed to play out in slow motion every detail clearly etched into his mind. The naked western beauty her legs curled under her on the bed……… the slow sensual way she reclined to face him, her naked perfection displayed for his pleasure alone………. The first shy maidenly brush, to her pale pink rosebud nipples …..the tears that caressed her flawless checks………the softly gasped moan of pleasure as her pale pink nipples became taunt little buds capping her now puffy dusky pink areolas…….the way her soft green eyes raised to his seeking his approval……. Her eyes begging, pleading for his approval………as her hand caressed her breast. Whisper’s voice choked and husky as she gasped, moans, and sobs. Her body shaking from both the pleasure that was beginning to build and her shame.

Chi Low’s eyes cold as flint seemed to soften for a moment as he came to the hapless virgin. The bestiary that covered his body seemed to ripple and come to life with each step. All their hungering eyes seemed to devour and feast on her naked perfection. He knelt by the side of the narrow bed. He placed one hand over hers and slowly guided that delicate hand lower, and lower, down over Whispers quivering abdomen. Now with one hand teasing her breasts, he guided the other and stopped just short of touching her most intimate place. Chi low’s guiding hand still rested upon hers

“Continue Miss McGhee I did not tell you, you could stop!”

His eyes where as cold as before, his hand closed over her hand, now resting on the tawny copper fleece the covered her virgin's treasure. His fingers covered hers as he guided her passed the soft dewy folds of her chastity, till the pad of that delicate finger caressed the hooded guardian of her virginity. He smiled at the war that raged within Whisper’s tortured soul as she was forced to slid one delicate finger across her virgin entrance.

“Continue Miss McGhee!”

Slowly Chi Low rose and returned to the foot of the bed his eyes holding the young virgin’s tear shimmering eyes, their silent, soul wrenching plea for mercy and yet there was no mercy for the young virgin. It was time for her long sculptured legs to part, and for Whisper open herself to him.
 
Last edited:
She was ashamed of what she did, yet as it stood, she had no choice. Never before had she done anything like this. She had been taught that to do such self gratification was a sure way to spend eternity in hell. Yet here she lay on the bed, caressing her own breast until she made some lewd sounds with her mouth. Her eyes filled with tears looking to this foreign barbarian and silently pleading to the man.

The way that her body began to react both surprised her and scared her. Never before had she felt anything like this.

This man covered with scary animals drawn on his body drew closer until he stood beside the bed. She kept her eyes on his, avoiding looking at his manhood that seemed so scary.

He knelt beside the bed, effectively cutting off that view for which she was grateful. He took the hand closest to him, placing his hand over hers, began to force that one hand down along her body, past the smoothness of her ribs, her abdomen, resting her hand in the copper hairs that guarded that private part of her body. The hand left on her breast stopped, grateful for the reprieve. But that was not to be.

Continue Miss McGhee I did not tell you, you could stop!

Once again she did as ordered and her one hand started back up to excite that breast. Meanwhile he continued to guide her hand towards that forbidden area - her sex. She gave a small gasp, shocked to find the spot already wet. She paused.

Continue Miss McGhee!

And so to avoid the rest of the men outside the door, she did as commanded. Her eyes, filled with tears, watched as the man rose and walked to the foot of the bed. Her eyes silently pleaded to him.

The word concubine was a word of which she knew it meaning. It was a word used in the Bible and its connotations were understood by her. Nevertheless, she was shamed and frightened.

Miss McGhee one or many

The leader’s voice echoed in her head.
 
Whisper’s soft tear shimmering emerald green eyes silently pleaded for him to have mercy release her from her torment, her shame, and from the burning sinful desire that was consuming her body and soul.

One or many the words echoed in her mind and left Whisper little choice but to do as Chi low wished. Miss Whisper McGhee Missionary for Lu Tai moved her finger slowly back out and then as her sinful wetness coated her finger she pushed it back inside her chaste young body. She bit her bottom lip to keep the moans from escaping. Then a gasped sob bubbled form her moist ripe lips. Chi Low saw the battle raging within the little Missionaries virginal body, her tortured soul reflected in her tear-filled eyes. Slowly her battle, nearly lost, Whisper closed her eyes and laid her head back against the mattress. The once very prim and proper Miss McGhee lay there on her bed of shame her delicate fingers buried in her chaste virginal body and upon her breast. The once pious little virgin who had come to China to save the heathens from their sinful ways was now lying with the bed sheets tangling around her slender legs.

Chi Low watched as the proud little Missionary withered on her bed of shame as her own delicate fingers now brought her such unwanted physical pleasure. Chi Low had no intentions of releasing Whisper from the unholy liquid fire that coursed through every fiber of her virginal body as her arousal grew. For as long as he could remembered the Missionaries of Lu Tai had told him how sinful, how shameful and barbaric he and his people where. Now Whisper would pay for each insult, each barb, which he had received. As the tortured virgin lay there, her supple young body bathed in sweat, glowing with a golden hue in the flickering candle light, Chi Low finally spoke.

“Better Miss McGhee.”

His dark voice came to her through the passion-hazed fog of her mind a touch stone, an anchor.

“Let the hand upon your breasts pinch and tug at your nipples.”

He watched the whimpering little beauty and smiled wickedly. He let a note praise enter his voice.


“Miss McGhee Let your finger enter your body fully…… Let it go deeper Miss McGhee ….”


Chi Low cooed to her. He praise her every little efforts to do as she was told and chastised Whisper for even the slightest hesitation to obey. He coaxed her to let a second finger join the first.


“Miss McGhee……..Deeper harder……..Yes let them fill you, release the dark pleasure.””

Chi Low’s voice coaxed an encouraged Whisper to violate herself until her release broke over her in a scalding gush of liquid fire burning and searing the hapless girl with sinful pleasure to very core of her tortured soul. The flood gates open, Whisper was engulfed in a cascading series of orgasms each building on the one before.
 
Last edited:
The man was insistent that she continue her actions, telling her to push her wet finger inside that secret space inside her. Her body was on fire, and she could not understand how or why.

She gasped and closed her eyes, the room suddenly feeling warm despite the fact that she lay nude on the bunk. There was a fine sheen that covered her skin to give it a soft glow.

This sin that he was pushing her towards was threatening to tip her over that oh so sinful edge. With her eyes closed, she hoped to blot out the vision of the man that stood watching her from the foot of the bed. Her heart threatened to jump out of her very breast and her breath seemed to catch in her throat.

Her mouth opened, her lips parted as if to gasp for air. Her body writhed on top of the bed, sheets twisted around her slender, shapely legs.

Through the fog came his voice. Better Miss McGhee.

Mentally she clutched at his voice, hoping to keep her sanity. Let the hand upon your breasts pinch and tug at your nipples.

And so she tried to please the voice. Despite the sinful things he told her to do.

Miss McGhee Let your finger enter your body fully…… Let it go deeper Miss McGhee ….

Each hesitation brought out gentle scolding from him. Yet when she did as he instructed he would praise her and encourage her to do more. A second finger? Surely not yet to keep the man happy she did so.

Miss McGhee……..Deeper harder……..Yes let them fill you, release the dark pleasure.

And so she followed the voice down the path towards hell. Already she could feel it’s heat as suddenly her back arched and her body flooded her hand with her own wetness, her body twitching in forbidden ecstasy. She was unaware of him, or his voice or even the room. There seemed to be a thousand stars firing off behind her eyelids.
 
Chi Low savored that excusive moment when Miss Whisper McGhee, the proud foreign Missionary, supple young body arch backwards, her belly quivering, as her release broke over her. That deliciously gorgeous young body bucking and withering with the intensity of her orgasm. Whisper’s shameful, and sinful pleasure the result of her own delicate fingers buried deep in her clutching, grasping virgin pussy. Was this gorgeous young creature willfully embracing the pure carnal pleasure of her own sinful actions?

Spent and exhausted Whisper let her fingers slip form their moist sanctuary and then the horror of what she had down struck like a bolt of lightning from heaven on high. Whisper dropped to the bed, she could not hide her shame form the man that had watched every moment of her sinful fall from grace. Chi had no intentions of letting the western beauty rest or collect her scattered thoughts and emotions. He had conditioned Whisper to obey or be given to the men that waited outside that door. Again, that dark rich voice came to the distraught girl through the fog of her shame and ebbing pleasure.

“Miss McGhee come.”

The compelling ring of command that she knew well now once more called the little Missionary to him. The implied threat for failure, no longer voiced, yet no less real. Low’s back was to the closet door, which now stood open. She hesitated a moment.

“Miss McGhee……..”

He watched as once more Whisper was forced to crawl to him on hands and knees. Whisper’s soft soulful, tear redden eyes were demurely down cast as if she were unwilling to meet his cold eyes in her shame. Yet the eyes of the bestiary that covered his inked body watched as their pry drew nearer, Whisper stopped before him .

“ Remain as you are Miss McGhee.”


He let her wait there on her hands and knees, let her agile mind anticipate what new humiliations she would have to suffer. Then as her fear mounted, she felt his hands encircled her waist as he knelt between her knees. He thrust forward into Whisper’s chaste virginal body, already stretched and prepared for him by her own fingers. Those soft virginal dewy lips yield to that thrust. The girl’s head snapped up as her maidenhead the symbol of her virginity was ripped away. To her horror a wild sensual, a redheaded daemoness looked back at Whisper. Those shimmering red eyes filled with wanton lust, stared accusingly back at her. Yet Chi Low was there, he had mounted the wanton little redheaded daemoness…………………………………. A mirror.

Whisper was forced to watch her own fall from grace. The very position he had chosen for her was one he knew her mind would rebel against and yet it gave him greater access to her sweet charms. To see reflected in the mirror’s unblinking gaze the wanton lustful creature she had become. To face the truth that it was she that had so sinfully touch herself, it was she that had embraced the unholy pleasure that had coursed through every fiber of her young body under the seductive caress of her own fingers. The proud little Missionary who could not save herself, could not deny that she had crawled to him on her hands and knees like a heathen concubine crawls to her master to beg him to take her and not send her to another.

Even as Chi Low slammed into Whisper’s violated virginity, the sweet musky intoxicating fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. Was that a stagger little gasp that escaped her parched lips, that slowly became a sensual little mew. He could feel her ravishing young body begin to betray her.

“Miss McGhee you please me.”

His voice came to her like a morning fog along the river, soft tendrils of mist, curling around her mind and will,

“Come to me, embrace the pleasure.”

His hands now cupped her breasts, he rolls her nipples between his fingers. His body molded to hers, his hot moist breath washes across the nape of her neck setting the stary hairs there dancing in his breath.

“Look see the passion in her eyes, look see the burning desire in her eyes. Come Miss McGhee.”

Again, the familiar note of command in his voice, a command that she knew well, a command he had taught her she could not disobey.
 
Once she realized just what she had done, she collapsed on the bed in shame. She had given in to a lust that she never knew existed within her. Blushing, her eyes red from crying so much. She wished the earth to open up and swallow this very boat that steamed along the river. To where? Hell, as far as she knew.

Miss McGhee come.

The devil’s own voice called out to her. And she knew that she had to obey or be turned over to the hoards outside the door. She dared not look at him and see her shame in his look.

Miss McGhee……..

She knew that she had to obey. Must obey. So off the bed and onto her hands and knees she crawled towards the man. Ashamed. Too ashamed to look at him. She suspected that she would be forced to take his manhood in her mouth again.

Remain as you are Miss McGhee.

‘As opposed to what?’ She thought. ‘Run naked into those horrible men on the other side of the door.’

Suddenly she felt his hands around her waist. She froze in fear. Then his manhood thrust deep into her sex, ripping her maidenhood. She screamed at the pain and heard some men cheering on the other side of the door.

At the same time, her head jerked up in shock and found herself staring at the tortured face of herself, her hair wild as bits of it worked their ways from the braid he had her make. Behind her was the man, his face pleased as he raped her.

The face that looked back at her was not her own. He pulled out of her to thrust in hard again, his hands holding her at the waist. There was a warmth that ran down the inside of her leg and she could see in the reflection that it was blood from her torn hymen.

The face that greeted her was some wild woman, her eyes rimmed red from her tears and wild with a mix of lust and panic and fear. With each thrust of the tattooed man behind her made her pert breast that hung down, bounce. As he pulled out and thrust anew, the recently torn skin hurt and she cried as he continued.

She gasped at each new thrust. And yet she could feel her body beginning to accept the inevitable, accept what was expected of a woman being used by a man. She tried to fight it but being young and inexperienced, all she could do was to follow where the man that now owned her led.

Miss McGhee you please me.

His voice was like a lifeline to hold onto in the fog of her rape. The wild woman that looked back at her was unknown to her.

Come to me, embrace the pleasure.

Pleasure? She was confused until he lay along her back as he continued to thrust in and out of her. No longer holding her waist, his hands now cupped her breast before rolling her nipples between his fingers. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck. His touch seemed to do something to her.

Look see the passion in her eyes, look see the burning desire in her eyes. Come Miss McGhee.

His orders to her to look at the wild woman that faced her, to follow where that woman led her must be obeyed, or else he would allow those other men to use her. Concubine to one or whore to all?

Crying, she attempted to do as ordered, she allowed the man to lead her toward her degradation. For certainly no man of any standing would ever have her. She was exactly as he had called her. A concubine to one.

She felt a quickening. Still new to her, she was not sure what to expect though her body seemed to know exactly what to do.

She followed the man to hell.
 
Chi Low’s eyes where cold hard as he watched the chaste young beauty, he saw in her haunted, tortured eyes all that she believed in, all that she had cherished, was slowly stripped from her with each thrust that claimed her chaste virginal body and fanned the fires of the unholy need that burned in the pit of her stomach. Whisper’s hip began to sway, to push back to met his thrust and that unholy fire began to spread like liquid fire through her veins.

Her once soft angelic voice now a choked husky wanton whisper as her sensual moans slipped from her parched lips. Whisper’s hips and body now moved in unison with Chi Low as he lead her in that sinful dance of carnal lust, her young body moving with his, slamming thrust held her captive and fed her gorgeous body’s sinful desires. He drove her on ever faster, until she buck, thrashed and withered in her tortured need. Then his voice came to her again in sharp gasped questions.

“Who are you?”

It tugged at her senses.

“What are you”

Surely he must know

“Why where you born?”

He held her there, her body held to his, as she tittered on the edge of the abyss, the pit looming before her with the shimmering promise of forbidden pleasure. Yet in her heart of hearts she knew she must answer him.

Chi Low saw the anguish in Whisper McGhee’s soft emerald green eyes. He savored her tortured struggle as she tried to preserve the last shreds of what she had believed in and all that she had been. He could feel the building need in her supple young body as it clamped down on his cocks, trying to coax him in to giving her the releases she so desperately needed as if her treacherous body hand a mind of its own. Her plaint cries a desperate plea for mercy.

It was clear that this gorgeous young creature did not understand what it was that her own body now craved. Oh how she struggled in the agony of her new birth. As she searched so hard for the answers that would set her free, that would grant her the salvation she hungered for. She gasped as if she where answering some unheard question of her own. Then the desperate ramblings of her tortures body and soul tumbled from her ripe lips.

"My name is Whisper McGhee……..She….. was …….I was...born to ...born to..."

He could see the struggle of who she had been with who she was becoming.

“Born to experience life ..as it..should be." How desperately the little Missionary struggled to answer his questions, to please him.

“NO” The simple word hissed from his lips like a death knawel to the hopes of her fragile soul.

“Your Miss McGhee are my concubine, my whore.”

His voice was soft and seductive as he christened her in her new life.

“ You were born to serve me with your body……..to please me. This is your only reason for your being Miss McGhee.”

He punctuated each word with a thrust that brought her to where she could almost grasp that release her treacherous young body craved. Slowly he repeated his questions each in its turn and paused for her to answer. Then came the last and most damning of his questions.

“Who is your Lord Ms. McGhee?”
 
Faster and harder the foreign man raped her, plunging harder and deeper into that once virgin space. Quite against her will, her body began to follow - to allow him to lead her further and further into degradation and sin. Already her soul was doomed.

This unnatural act of taking her as the beast in the fields was merely salt in her wound and yet already her body followed the man into sin, so that soon the sound as his body slapped against hers, seemed loud within the confines of the room.

By now, the pain of the initial tearing of her virgin barrier has eased and the blood, now smeared on both her legs and his, was yet further proof of his laying claim to her and her body.

His voice, deep and in gasps short and sharp, sounded through the fog.

Who are you?

What are you?

Why where you born?


He held her still, buried deep within her, neither of them moving. She was on all fours, knees sore from the onslaught, her body somehow ready for whatever was next. It seemed to know what that was even if she did not. She could not stop the cries of want that slipped from between her lips even if her mind did not realize it.

Who was she? Just who was she? She knew when she entered the room yet for a moment she searched back in her mind to find the answer.

Time seemed to stop, to await her answer.

"My name is Whisper McGhee……..She….. was …….I was...born to ...born to...Born to experience life ..as it..should be."

NO! Your Miss McGhee are my concubine, my whore.

The hiss of the snake became soft, his voice in her ear coaxing and wrapping around her brain.

You were born to serve me with your body……..to please me. This is your only reason for your being Miss McGhee.

With each word he spoke, he thrust hard and deep into her sex, the urge awakening deep within her. Yes, this was her reason for being. This was why she was here.

Who are you?

Her answers were almost like a child repeating what it had been taught.

“I am Whisper McGee.”

What are you?

“I...I am your concubine, your whore.”

Why where you born?

“To serve you with my...body. To please you with my body. That is my only reason for being.”

Who is your Lord Ms. McGhee?

There was a tortured, lost look in her eyes as Whisper uttered her damnation.

“You are my Lord!”
 
"You are my Lord." She gasped out.
With those simple words that had cost her so much Miss Whisper McGhee, pious missionary bound for the mission station at Lu Tai died. Whisper watched as she died, watched in that mirror’s steady gaze the birth of Miss McGhee concubine and whore to Chi Low the Lord of the Peluany Ho.


“Very good Miss McGhee you may have your Pleasure now.”

With a thrust of his hips and his voice cooing permission in her ear. Chi Low pushed the hapless young beauty over the edge and in to the dark abyss of sinful carnal pleasure.
Chi Low forced Whisper to lowered her head to the smooth worn wooden deck of the cabin in sublimation to him as her Lord, and her Master. And to give him fuller access to her gorgeous young body. He pounded in to the young western beauty fanning the fires of her sinful passions. Her firm young breasts swayed with each of his thrust into the deflowered little missionary. He fed the hungering and burning need of the white-hot passion that seared her to her very soul. That dark fire that pulsed through every fiber of the deflowered little missionary was like a wild fire driven before the summer winds burning away all that lay in its path. All that this innocent beauty was or hoped to be was swept away in a heartbeat. Her soul scorched and bear was now ready to nurture what and who she had become.

Chi Low fucked the delicate young creature until she thought she would shatter into a thousand points of light with sinful pleasure. In that moment Whisper McGhee was reborn as the dark brilliance of that carnal pleasure embraced engulfed her and quenched the cravings of her tortured hungering young body. The savage orgasm that claimed her was a searing ecstasy she never could have imagined existed. She screamed her ecstasy for the whole world to hear as a babe cries with it first breath of new life.

Chi Low rode his little concubine harder and faster building to a savage crescendo, his voice soften as he praised her, with her every little effort to please him. He rode her until he had wrung a cascading series of orgasms form Whisper, each building on the last until exhausted and spent she collapsed sprawled on the floor before the mirror of her soul.
 
As the man continued her rape, Whisper watched the light die in her eyes. In that moment it was no longer a rape and she was reborn, though not as she had been taught in the Seminary school. Instead she was reborn a concubine that now belonged to the man behind her, the man with a thousand eyes.

With soft words his hand ran along her soft back, pressing her forehead to the hard wood floor. Now she bowed to her master - her new Lord as the man seemed to drill deep into her. Her breast bounced hard in time to his thrusts.

Never had she ever felt anything like this as faster and harder he went. His actions seemed to go on until she felt as if she would explode. His manhood took ownership of her sex, until at last she screamed as the world exploded. Her body began to jerk and tremble, squeezing tight the manhood that sought to fill her sex with his seed, another mark of ownership on the body of Whisper McGee.

Deep inside of her, as her soul seemed to catch fire and burn in the conflagration of sin and sex, there was a warmth that she was unsure of and yet somehow welcomed. A hot mark that she knew she must welcome as his property. His concubine.

She knew that there was no going back. This was her life until she died. Each time that the crescendo was reached, she thought that was the end. Yet he would continue until again he would push her, leading her down the path of sex and degradation, and she found that she willingly followed. He was her Lord and Master and whatever he demanded of her was to be obeyed.

Over and over she screamed until at last she collapsed in front of him. The blood of her lost virginity was now pink upon her thighs, were merely a pink stain on his skin, the whispered proof that he had taken her innocence. From between her legs was the liquid proof of her climaxes as they mingled with her blood, with his seed. Her body seemed to seep into the wooden floors, somehow cooling her scorched body.

The woman reflected in the mirror was someone new and unknown before today. Red hair and green eyes of a concubine.
 
Whisper’s clear clarion scream of pure dark sensual pleasure echoed across the muddy waters of the Peluany Ho. The sensual ecstasy of that scream tore across the quietness of the river. Again heads turned and looked to each other. The reverend Cullpepper turned to Mrs. Pennicost, their eyes met and then the small satisfied grin crossed the older woman’s face broaden in evil satisfaction. “She’ll never be yours now Wilber not even you would touch his willing whore.” Mrs. Pennicost spit the words at Cullpepper and relished the young beauty’s fall.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whisper lay sprawled on the cabin floor her delicate pale European young body was now the property of her barbarian Master. It was bathed in a golden hue in the late afternoon sun that streamed through the cabins little port. That flawless alabaster skin shimmering in a fine of sweat, each delicate line, each sensual curve, clearly delineated. Her tears trickling down her cheeks to lay in a puddle on the wooden deck, her body quivered with the sensual afterglow of her dark sinful pleasure, and shook with her sobs of loss, her old life gone and her new life dawning. Chi Low made no move to hold out his hand to the young beauty, nor could Whisper see any emotion in those eyes as hard as flint. Their eyes met as she boldly raised hers to meet his. There was momentarily in those expressive emerald green eyes a flare of the girl she had been, yet in the end Whisper let her eyes drop from his gaze as she came to him on her hands and knees till she knelt at his feet. Her tawny copper hair tangled, in disarray gave her a wild look, her eyes still passion glazed as she knelt before her Lord and Master

Chi Low let his hand fall his fingers run through Whisper silken hair. His voiced soften ever so slightly as lifted her chin with a single finger so her tear shimmering emerald green eyes met his. “You Please me Miss McGhee.”

He let her eyes drop from his as his fingers let her hair drip from them like liquid copper. Time lost its meaning in the lingering silence, a moment could be as an hour, an hour an eternity. How long that silenced lingered Whisper would never now. The late afternoon shadows now crept along the little cabin’s floor before Chi low spoke.

“Miss McGhee go on deck and bathe! Let your former companions see your naked perfection, see the life you have chosen and the joy you take in being my concubine.”

His words set Whisper a new task and a new humiliation, as always there was a will understood threat that disobedience would result in punishment.
 
As Whisper laid sprawled on the floor of the cabin, her voice hoarse from the screams of ecstasy that the man had wrung from her lips, shame washed over her. Naked and exposed to the the man, their eyes met for a moment. His eyes revealed nothing but for an instance, all that had just transpired between the two of them had not happened. There was no blood that tinged the skin of both of them. She was her young, naive self, knowing nothing of the cold cruel world.

And then that moment passed and she was back in the present, concubine to a man that she didn’t even know his name.

She cried for the loss of her life of purity and innocence, cried for her new life of the sin and degradation that she now faced. As befit her new station in life, Whisper crawled once again on her hands and knees to the man that now owned her, whose concubine she now was.

She felt his fingers run through her copper locks, still damp from what had just occurred. Using a finger to lift her chin until her eyes looked into his, unshed tears made her eyes sparkle like precious emeralds.

You Please me Miss McGhee.

His words comforted her, for they meant that she would not be used by his men.

In the quiet of the room the steamer continued its travel up the dirty Peluany Ho. She had no idea that the boat was so near the Mission of Lui Tai. Even after he spoke, she did not understand what he meant.

Miss McGhee go on deck and bathe! Let your former companions see your naked perfection, see the life you have chosen and the joy you take in being my concubine.

With her ingrained sense of grace, she rose as if in a stupor. Pale and stunned, she opened the door and stepped outside the cabin. The men that stood outside laughed and jeered at her, talking to each other in their singsong way. The cool afternoon breeze brushed against her bare skin.

The man, her new Lord and Master, must have said something for some of the men began filling the tub that now stood against one side of the railing. Once it was filled, suddenly there were hands all over her, somehow helping her into the tub.

She tried to wash away the shame of what she now was - a concubine to a foreign pirate.

All around her was that singsong chatter as the men laughed and stared at her. It seemed strange to be bathing in public.

A word caught her attention, and she stopped bathing to ask the men watching her. “Lui Tai? Did you say Lui Tai? Lui Tai? Lui Tai?”

She glanced from one man to another that stood around the tub. Water sloshed out to splash the deck of the steamer.

“Yes yes, Lui Tai! Yes yes.” Grinning and laughing, the men around her pointed to the building perched on the nearby shore.

In the distance she could see what was apparently the Mission of Lui Tai. In the afternoon light she could see what appeared to be a couple of figures standing on a balcony. The color drained from her face as she realized exactly what the man had said. If she could make out their figures from where she stood in the water trying to wash away the evidence of what the man had done, then they surely could see her.

She had no way of knowing if the Reverend had a spyglass that allowed him a pristine view of Miss Whisper McGee, standing in all her glory and obviously now the concubine of the foreign pirate that had stolen the steamer. Their parting view of the young woman that had trusted them left no question. And she had no way of knowing that they had heard her cries of lust, her screams of forbidden pleasure.

Crying as she washed herself, she wondered what her future held.
 
All eyes were on Whisper as she strolled out on deck her hair in wild disarray her stunning, young body naked as the day she was born and the glow of a woman who had just be taken by her man and loved it. Pirates, crew, and passengers parted, as Moses dividing the red sea. Whisper stepped into the little circle that awaited her. She tried to wash away the shame of what she now was - a concubine to a foreign pirate. All around her was that singsong chatter as the men laughed and stared at her. It seemed strange to be bathing in public.

The young tawny copper haired beauty let the soapy water rover over her ravishing young body as her lover’s hands had, a slow sensually seductive show, for those lustful eyes that watched her. Chi Low was pleased with his concubine, the way she had submitted to his will. Then the girl made a critical mistake, she reached for a towel and to covered herself without thought. It was a natural act one she had done all her life, but it offended Chi Low as she hid her gorgeous body from him. A word caught her attention, and she stopped bathing to ask the men watching her. “Lui Tai? Did you say Lui Tai? Lui Tai? Lui Tai”. It was then that he announced what he had plan for Whisper.

“Miss McGhee is my concubine and so no man shall touch her without my permission, she will wear my mark.”

Chic turned to her, his eyes again hard and cold as he opened her towel and let it fall to the deck. He was aware that the Rev. Cullpepper and his pious little flock watched from shore, had watched Whisper bathe on deck before his men, the ships motley crew and what native passengers remained. A white woman, a missionary, so shockingly displaying herself in all her naked glory it was sinful. Chi Low knew the Rev Cullpepper well and knew that he no doubt watched Chi’s little redheaded concubine through his spy glass. Chi low turned to the young tawny copper haired beauty.

“Recline my dear Miss McGhee…………… Chou Prepare her!”

To Whisper’s horrors Chou was none other but the twisted little dwarf. The little man’s eyes lit up as he laid out a bowl, brush soap, and a razor . He let his stubby little fingers lightly run through the soft tawny copper fleece that covered her ravished pussy.
All eyes were on Whisper as she sensually moved to the little make shift table as she had been commanded by her lord and Master. Slowly seductively she stretched out, her hair falling across the table and sides in a blanket of Tawny fiery silk. She cringed when the little man ran his hand through her pubic hair. Chi Low's stare stilled her protests, he was her master and she was to obey his will. The twisted little dwarf slowly dipped his brush in the steaming bowl of water so he could moisten her sweet delicate skin. The brush stiff bristles a sensual torment, lathered Whisper’s sparse downy fleece. His stubby fingers spread tight the young girl’s delicate ski. The razor glinted in his hand, the touch of that cold steel to warm skin, and the soft whisper of that keen edge as it rasped across her lathered Mons.

All eyes were drawn the lewd scene, each pass of the razor left nothing but bared skin in its wake.
Now laying there her sweet moist pussy shaved bare, not a single hair covered her most intimate treasures from the hungering eyes that devoured Whisper as she lay obscenely displayed to them.

"PLACE MY MARK ON HER !"

The little Dwarf took a brush dipped it in and began to draw the interact patterns of symbols on that pale flawless skin. The brush touched high on her inner thigh close to her shaven pussy where only a lover would see his mark.
 
Last edited:
Shock and habit. That’s what it had to be. Shock at everything that had just happened - the being naked in front of everyone, the awful thing that the scarred man had done in her mouth, and then the man that now owned her and what he had done to her. And now realizing that everyone at the Mission at Lui Tai had watched her bathe surrounded by the pirates - the dregs of society - naked and exposed.

Habit. As if in a dream, she stepped wet onto the deck of the steamer and wrapped the towel around her body.

Suddenly the man was there. She could not read him, knew not if he was angry or sad, happy or satisfied. Unreadable.

Miss McGhee is my concubine and so no man shall touch her without my permission, she will wear my mark.

The man turned back to her as he removed the towel, letting it drop to the deck. Then something caught her attention. ‘His mark’. Her eyes widened in fear. Mark? What kind of mark?

Recline my dear Miss McGhee…………… Chou Prepare her!

Horror of horrors, Chou was apparently the twisted little man that had so wanted her body. She clenched her jaw, and gave a little shiver as his fat, stubby fingers brushed through her copper nether hair. She longed to slap away his hand but she was only property. She had no say.

She was escorted to a wooden table that some of the men had brought out on deck. She recognized it as one of the dining tables from the dining room.

As if in a trance, she lay upon the wooden surface like a sacrificial virgin. Inside she gave a cringe. Missed out on that one, didn’t she. Her copper hair fanned out across the table to drape over the side.

Once again the dwarf was lifted on the table and sat down between her legs. Again the dwarf stroked her nether hair and she cringed. The look that her owner gave her told her that she was to be still. She had no choice but to obey.

She could not see what the little man was doing, which was even scarier. But it felt as if he was wetting the hair. She bit her lip as this Chou began to shave her down there.

How dare they do this to her. Her own body no longer her own. And these barbarians now shaving her private area. And these men, these pirates stood there watching her be shaved in so private an area. She blushed, surprised that she could still find shame after what had been done to her.

The evening air seemed to tickle that recently exposed skin, somehow cool against the delicate skin. The stubby fingers brushed against that private place as if checking for any stray hairs. Her flower could be easily seen by every man there and some of them licked their lips, and she could see more that more than one man sported tented pants and knew now what they wanted. She wondered if the Reverend and Mrs. Pickle Breath still stood on their balcony watching, or were they now too far down edge river to be seen.

PLACE MY MARK ON HER !

His words drew fear deep within her, though she had no say in this. The dwarf pressed her to spread her legs a bit and she had to oblige. Whatever he was doing was strange. Then something wet tickled the inside of her leg to make a strange unknown pattern on the inside of her leg.

Though embarrassing, this did not hurt. And she could not understand why he had shaved her hair down there. She was perfectly still and scared. In the waning daylight, the little man called out something in his foreign tongue and someone produced a lantern to light the little man’s work.
 
The rising storm seemed to mirror the conflicting emotion of Whisper's own tormented soul. She roes from the make shift table in her naive innocence believing the inked patterns on her soft flesh, so close to her sweet pink folds, was what Chi Low had meant. However the look in his eyes and the insistent tug of the little dwarf hand on her arm soon told her, her public ordeal was far from over.

The dwarf moved back to her side and pull on her arm, forcing her back down onto the table, forcing her to comply. The clouds over head darken and threaten to spill over at any moment. Despite the gathering storm all seemed mesmerized by the girl's pale submissive beauty and her firry spirit a rare and oh so seductive combination. The little dwarf set out his inks, the needle and his little hammer. He pressed the needle to the line of the pattern he had drawn The heel of his palm resting against Whisper's hooded clit to steady his hand. Then the slow almost agonizing rapping and tapping of this hammer. Each blow, grinding the heel of his hand against the girl's sensitive clit.

The pin prick of the dwarf's inked needle dancing so sensual along the interrogate patterns of the inked design, biting, teasing, seductive little stabs of pain mingling with the dark pleasure from the heel of the dwarf’s hand. Chi Low smiled at Whisper’s first sensual gasp caught in the rising wind. The first dewy drop of her arousal glistening in the gloom of the gathering storm. Her Master's eyes holding hers commanding her to stay where she was. The sensual torture, her sinful arousal bared for all to see.

Even as the storm gathered so did Whisper's arousal as the sensually seductive torment continued. All eyes were on the stunning young beauty, each longed to be where the little dwarf was. Whisper could almost hear the tisking of her former companions, and their condemnation of her fall from Grace. During her trails the Rev. Cullpepper lecherous eyes, aid by his spy glass, feasted on her nubile beauty. The young missionary's sinful arousal glistening for all to see.


A soft gasp escape from her lips as she felt tiny tremors beginning to rock through her. The dwarf lifted his hand his fingers wiping away the tiny droplets of blood to clear the pattern the for the needle to resume it’s sensually, seductive torment. When Whisper was lost in her swaying, swirling passions, the little dwarf's work done, he moved between her velvet thighs to her grinding hips to take his pay from her supple young body. He mounted her his cock sinking into her sweet hot yearning pussy.

The skies above the Peluany Ho grow darker, the gathering storm growing in fury as the chaste young missionary eyes flew open and she looked over at Chi Low, her body betraying her with each thrust from the dwarf’s hips. Even as Whisper's eyes sought those of her master's other eyes hungrily devoured her public fall from Grace. REV. Cullpepper could not deny that she willingly gave herself to a barbarian. Not even the lowest deck hand would touch her now.

The storm broke as Whisper screamed her dark ecstasy to the heavens. The Little twisted dwarf took his pleasure from her body, his hot seed filling her womb as she clung him to her legs wrapped around him drawing him to her climax. His lusty satisfied he simply rose drew up his peasant trousers and collecting his thing departed after collecting his pay for what was owed him.

Chi Low held out his hand

"Come Miss McGhee."
 
She knew not what the small man had painted upon her inner thigh but as soon as it was dry she assumed that that was the mark of which the man had spoke of. She could see the gathering storm clouds and thought that now would be a good time to take shelter. It was not surprising that Whisper felt uncomfortable in front of these men, especially naked.

Yet one glance to the man that now owned her told her that this was not over. And tugging on her arm was the little man, leading her back to the table. She knew that she had no option but to obey.

Once again the dwarf was lifted on the table where the man made a great deal of setting something up between her legs. The cool stormy breeze tickled the recently shaved area between her legs as suddenly the man almost disappeared till only the top of his head showed. He seemed to rest his hand on her sex as suddenly a pain shot through her body. She could hear a tapping as the little man worked between her legs. She gave a small cry as many times pain shot through her, only to be met with the little man’s hand pressing harder on her sex.

Whisper could not understand it. There was pain, sharp and small. And yet there would then be a press upon her newly exposed area and her body would jump, her heart threatening to leave her body.

How long this went on she knew not, only that the storm clouds gathered in the darkening sky, her body teetering between pain and pleasure till at last the little man rubbed hard upon her sex.

Suddenly the man turned and climbed on top of her, and she felt him enter her sex. No! It could not be true yet when she glanced to her owner, his eyes betrayed nothing. There was a barely imperceptible nod. Looking back to the man that was raping her, the man gave a wicked grin as he pressed hard and fast into her sex.

Her body seemed to accept what was happening to it, as if all along it knew that she was made for sex. Her hips, of their own accord, began to meet the little man’s hips and as the storm grew overhead, so did Whisper’s inner torment and she screamed as she reached a pinnacle. As if on cue, the storm broke overhead, rain pelting down just as she felt the warmth of his seed as it filled her sex. Then with a final thrust, the man stood up and she got a good look at his manhood, still wet from her sex and dripping the last few drop of his seed. He pulled up his trousers and gave her a wink and took his things and left.

Her owner held out his hand to her and she took it, rising as the stinging rain hit her bare skin.

Come Miss McGhee.

The inside of her thigh ached and stung as he led her back inside to the room where he had stolen her virginity.

It began to worry her. This was now the second man to leave his seed deep in her womb. What if she should get pregnant and carry a child. That she did not want. Yet how could she broach the subject to her new Lord and Master.

*****

Until the steamer disappeared around the bend in the river, the Reverend watched Miss Whisper McGee and her shameful behavior. It should have been him between those young soft thighs, not that misshapen little man. He thought that he was alone as he opened his trousers, the rain hitting his cock as he jerked it hard, shooting rope after rope of his seed onto the balcony, the railing and even his hand. The rain quickly washed away the evidence and the vision of that little miss being fucked by that little man while the rest of those filthy pirates watched stayed in the Reverend’s head. The entire thing was erotic and yet disgusting. He sure hated to lose Miss McGhee to those greedy pirates. He had hoped to seduce her once they had reached the mission. Not anymore. The girl would probably sleep with every man there and would soon have a bunch of half-breeds sucking those beautiful nipples.

He didn’t see Mrs. Pennicost standing at the window watching him. She felt a tingle between her thighs and a smile crossed her lips. So much for the little red headed slut.
 
Chi Low leant Whisper the support of his arm, yet he kept her pace slow as she rose from her bed of shame and punishment. The soft pale skin of her back bearing the marks of her shameful fall from Grace. He made her walk slow and baring her naked body to all, displaying his mark of ownership nestled so close to her soft moist pink labia, drawing the viewer's eyes to her freshly fucked pussy where the twisted little dwarf took payment for his services from her supple young body.

Chi Low led her back to the cabin where he had stripped her of her innocence where he had bound her passionate young soul to his, where she had become concubine to him. All the childhood stories of the garden of Eden, the tempting serpent, and Eves fall from grace now brought pointedly home as she clung to her master, sought the comfort of his body. Her own fall from grace so evident in the sinful little sigh that escaped her moist ripe lips, the soft pattering of rain lulling her into a dreamless sleep beside her Lord and Master

%%%%%

The storm blew itself out that night and the day dawned bright as the little steamer pulled into the dock below the Imperial Governor's Palace. To the right a narrow path lead to the mission station Lu Tai a day’s march down the river. To the left a broad paved road led to the Imperial Governor's Palace. Two roads, two very different roads, offering two very different lives, one that had been lost to the young missionary, the other to an uncertain future.

%%%%%%

It was the twisted little dwarf, Chou, which woke Whisper from her sleep. He brought her a magnificent black robe embroidered in golden thread, a dragon, Chi Low’s talisman and a phoenix, the symbol of rebirth, Whisper McGhee’s rebirth as a slave and concubine, sparing over a delicate flower, her lost virginity.

“You dress now! You dress quickly. “He smiled as he sat with every intentions of watching her emerge naked from under the cover and dress for his pleasure.

The dwarf watched the seductive way in which the tawny copper haired beauty slowly rose from the bed, her silken hair in wild disarray. He savored Whisper’s naked beauty as she brushed and braided her hair so as not to hide her face or body from her Master Chi Low. The gown he had brought was so modest the way it buttoned at her neck just below her chin and hung so only the tips of her bare feet showed, and yet at the same time so scandalous as the sides of the skirt where slit to the waist. Chou watched as she dawned the gown, her fluid graceful movements as she came to him each step baring her leg to the inner thigh, then fell to her knees before him her eyes demurely lowered, indicating she was ready. The little dwarf lifted her chin with a single finger, his lips pressed to hers in a tender but sensual kiss.

"We have time little One."

His own voice was soft as his little hand caressed her cheek.

"Please me one more time; please me with your mouth."

The little artist, the twisted little creatures the others laughed at, made his request as if she would deny him.
 
Slowly he led her back to the room. She could feel all eyes on her, somehow knowing that any man there would happily have her body if it were possible. But that was nor possible, thank god.

The rain beat a new tattoo against the windows as the steamer chugged up the river. It rocked back and forth as if fighting its way through the storm. The steamer made hisses and clanging sounds as darkness enveloped them.

Her owner seemed to know that Whisper was near collapse. The events of the day had been too much for her to continue on and gratefully he helped her into bed before climbing in beside her. Drawing the soft covers around them both, she was soon asleep, to dream no more that night.

Yet, the next morning, she found herself alone in the bed, her new Lord and Master no longer in the room. Instead, there was the twisted dwarf waking her, holding out a beautiful black robe, soft and rich looking. Embroidered in bright gold thread over its front and back was strange and frightening animals that seemed to stare at her.

You dress now! You dress quickly.

She knew that she would have no privacy. Before yesterday no one had seen her naked save when she was a wee babe. Now it felt as if half of the countryside had seen her naked.

She rose off the bed and carefully donned the robe. She crossed to the little man and bowed before him. She wasn’t exactly sure what else to do.

So when the little man lifted her chin so that she faced him, it surprised her. It also surprised her when the man kissed her. She was under the impression that no man could touch her other that the man that owned her.

We have time little One. Please me one more time; please me with your mouth.

Blinking she looked at him. Little one? He was the little one. She had heard her Master and Lord say that no one could have her. She was not stupid. And it was probably the little man’s way of getting her in trouble.

Blushing, she looked back down to the wooden floor.

“My Lord and Master says that I may only do what he says. I am his property. I heard him, as did you, announce that no one may touch me without his say. Therefore, I respectfully decline until my Lord and Master tells me otherwise.”

And with those words she waited for her new Master.
 
“Stand Miss McGhee."


When Whisper had the little dwarf quickly slipped beneath the helm of her gown. He knew well how easily this gorgeous creature became aroused, and how quickly that gorgeous supple body of hers would betray her. His talented tongue snaking out to sensually run the length of Whispers soft dewy folds, his hands, though small easily forced the girl’s legs further apart. “If you cannot please me then I shall please you.”
The little dwarf gave Whisper all the pleasure he could. His tongue supping on her sweet nectar as he seduced her treacherous young body. He took what he wanted from her and continued to trill and torment Whisper as he supped on her sweet honeyed arousal until she almost collapsed from the sheer pleasure he gave. He knew his life would be forfeit if ever Chi Low found he had stolen such forbidden gifts from his master's concubine. Yet for the feel of her sweet taste of her dewy nectar he dared all.

Finally he emerged from under her gown and feel to his knees


"My Lady if Chi Low finds out what just passed between us we will die before the sunsets Miss McGhee."

It had not been her master's will she had betrayed him and knew well his harsh anger. She was trapped if she admitted what passed, her life might be forfeited, and surely the little dwarf would be. His eyes held her as if she where perfection itself, no one had looked at her that way not even Chi Low. True he had seduced her body, and given her unimaginable pleasure. Now in her moment of ecstasy and confusion Chou simple said,


“Miss McGhee a service for a service?"
 
Stand Miss McGhee.

To her shock, the dwarf lifted the hem of her black robe and ducked beneath it. Before she could protest the little man began to lick between her legs. His muffled voice came from underneath the robe.

If you cannot please me then I shall please you.

She was shocked to feel the Dwarf’s tongue began to run along her sex, causing it to begin to seep into his waiting mouth. Whisper was ashamed and scared. Ashamed as she had never felt anything like what this little man’s mouth was doing between her legs. Just last night the man had apparently engraved a tattoo on the inside of her thigh before suddenly having sex with her in front of all of the other pirates. It would seem that she now had no privacy among these men.

Scared because she remembered her owner’s words. Miss McGhee is my concubine and so no man shall touch her without my permission, she will wear my mark.. She had told the man no, that she would deny him his wish, and yet here was that very man doing the unthinkable - the forbidden.

Her legs quaked, her knees threatened to buckle and yet he continued. His fingers brushed against her owner’s mark on the inside of her thigh. Light pain shot through her.

Finally the little man reappeared, grinning and licking his lips in delight. On his knees he threatened her.

My Lady if Chi Low finds out what just passed between us we will die before the sunsets Miss McGhee.

She hated being caught in this trap, and it angered her that this man had put her in this position. Yet before her the man continued to kneel, speaking.

Miss McGhee a service for a service?

She shook her head, well aware that she had no training in such intrigue. She had been raised to be truthful.

“No. No service for service. I asked not for what you did. And I shall immediately report such things to Chi Low should he ask. I have not been raised to lie. It may mean my death - perhaps it would be my penalty for having fallen from the grace of my God.”

She saw a look cross the dwarf’s face but could not read him.

“Perhaps now might be the time to leave, for surely soon my Lord and Master will return and he will not be happy to find you here.”

She crossed to the door and held it open for the man to leave.
 
Even as Whisper's young mind raced the footsteps growing ever nearer her lithe young body falling gracefully to her knees as Chi Low had taught her. Keeling, waiting, her eyes demurely lowered the little dwarf pressed his lips to hers stealing a searing sensual kiss that demanded that she surrender to it. The little concubine could taste her own sweetness, mingled with the coppery taste of her blood. his lips parted from hers his thumb searing the blood into a sensual deep rose stain on her pink lips. He stood there as the door knob twisted.

"Come Miss McGhee your Lord and Master awaits you."

It was not Chi Low but a soldier in the uniform of the Imperial Guard that was at the door. The Little dwarf lead Whisper on deck where Chi Low stood robbed as the imperial Governor, the representative of her most illustrious Empress of the Peacock Thrown, the Empress of China. A golden slave collar was buckled around her slender neck and Miss Whisper McGhee was lead like a prized pet off the little steamer her arrival In China very different than she had expected as she was led not to the Mission station but to Chi Lows palace where she would be his concubine and whore.

Chi Low had made a public display of locking the golden slave collar around Whisper's slender neck. It was a declaration that she was his property not necessarily his lover and his property which could be bought and sold given the right price. She was young beautiful and her chaste beauty and soft silken skin would demand a kings ransom. The aspect of having such a pale western beauty so forbidden to both cultures was a dark temptation for many.
 
She had hoped that she had made herself clear to the little man yet it seemed as if she had not even spoke for as she knelt in servitude to the steps of her new Master, she had not realized that to do so put her at the dwarf’s level. Before she could stop him, the man stole a kiss from her lips. It was surprisingly erotic though she fought any feelings that she might harbor.

Just as quickly it was over and in the doorway stood what appeared to be a guard.

Come Miss McGhee your Lord and Master awaits you.

Taking her hand the little man led her out into the sunlight. There stood Chi Low, the man that had raped her and taken her virginity. The man that now owned her. Her new Lord and Master. Though at the moment he was not dressed as a pirate but instead he wore a robe of silk. He now carefully placed a wide collar of bright gold around her neck. Something told her that though it appeared to be of real gold, such a piece of jewelry was not actually to be desired.

All eyes seemed to be on her as Chi Low led her off the steamer. She saw two paths. One was to the right and appeared somewhat wild and led God only knew where. The other path led to the left and was well maintained, lined with pretty flowers and flowering trees. It was down this path that she was led and she noticed that the guard fell in behind her.

As she walked the black silk gown would part from time to time to give a fair glimpse of her shapely legs. Whisper glanced all around her, looking for the birds that seemed to call to her. At one point they crossed over a small arched bridge that spanned a creek that seemed to appear

Finally they reached a clearing and there stood a large building attached to a high ornate wall. What must be guard towers had roofs that were ornately decorated with their roof corners delicately curled up. Red seemed to be a predominant color and silken banners with fierce dragons waved in the breeze.

Had it not been the reason for her entry into the formidable fort, Whisper would have been in awe at all that she saw. As the huge gates opened, Whisper felt as if she were being eaten by some monster.

She had no idea just what to expect next. Or what exactly would be expected of her.
 
Back
Top