[trout-smacks EJ]

hey, it's not about size!

[re-reads thread title]

er...nevermind

:D

ed

Scalywag said:
bandlength....what's that? Time?
Depends on whether it's a symphonic band, a marching band, or an armband. They all come in different sizes and lengths in appropriate ranges.

midwestyankee said:
Depends on whether it's a symphonic band, a marching band, or an armband. They all come in different sizes and lengths in appropriate ranges.
This one time, at band camp...

Whoops, wrong thread. :rolleyes:

Hell, yesterday I pulled out a hair and pissed down my leg... what do I know 'bout this shit? :D

C'mon, guys, at least three of you have used the gravitational pull one! We're not getting this kind of repetition in the "My pussy is so deep..." thread!

You gotta get your game on! :p

jadefirefly said:
C'mon, guys, at least three of you have used the gravitational pull one! We're not getting this kind of repetition in the "My pussy is so deep..." thread!
ya know... i thought they sounded familiar too but was too lazy to go back and check. lol.

my cock is so big that frank perdue filed a law suit.

ok... that was weak but i had to say something relevant while i was here.

...That sometime in the next few weeks a team of climbers may finally conquer it's summit.

quoll said:
...That sometime in the next few weeks a team of climbers may finally conquer it's summit.
Here's hoping that all that activity near the top doesn't create an eruption that blows all the climbers off the summit.

midwestyankee said:
Here's hoping that all that activity near the top doesn't create an eruption that blows all the climbers off the summit.
LMAO!!!!!!

proposal... MWY and quoll should develop a road-show... we'll call it "big dick down under" and they'll make millions.

....thats its nasa is using it for some secret satellite project and wont let me know about it

EJFan said:
LMAO!!!!!!

proposal... MWY and quoll should develop a road-show... we'll call it "big dick down under" and they'll make millions.

I don't mind the climbers so much (the odd eruption is kind of nice ), it's the cavers and rockhounds that make me nervous.

Ok truthfully mine is only four inches...

... across the hole. :D

Gotta love the classics.

quoll said:
I don't mind the climbers so much (the odd eruption is kind of nice ), it's the cavers and rockhounds that make me nervous.
I would think that those giant crustaceans might get on your nerves as well, though I understand that they are not a permanent fixture and only show up after your "mountain" has been consorting with the wrong caves.

TBKahuna123 said:
I let golfers play on the front 9.
And it has a slope rating of 79.9 for just the first three holes. In fact, I can report that the clubhouse on TBK's cock has the best selection of single malt scotch of any similar golf course I've ever played.

midwestyankee said:
I would think that those giant crustaceans might get on your nerves as well, though I understand that they are not a permanent fixture and only show up after your "mountain" has been consorting with the wrong caves.

Which reminds me, my cock is so big I have to feed my crabs the odd elephant just to keep them happy.

midwestyankee said:
And it has a slope rating of 79.9 for just the first three holes. In fact, I can report that the clubhouse on TBK's cock has the best selection of single malt scotch of any similar golf course I've ever played.
And a killer salad bar! :D

Back