The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooo yes! Just let me fill your "cunt" with my hot sticky cum then sit on my face and let me lick you clean while you stroke your "clit" and shoot your cum all over my face. I can feel your tight "pussy" squeezing my cock right now!

Ohhhhh! Yes. My "pussy" would be quivering on that cock of yours. Squeezing it involuntarily as I thrust myself down upon it. Trying to go faster and faster to coax such a hard orgasm out of you! Make you below in orgasmic delight as you fill my "cunt" with your cream!

Ohhhhh! Yes. My "pussy" would be quivering on that cock of yours. Squeezing it involuntarily as I thrust myself down upon it. Trying to go faster and faster to coax such a hard orgasm out of you! Make you below in orgasmic delight as you fill my "cunt" with your cream!
YES! Take my cum deep in your "pussy" this crouch over my face and squeeze it out into my mouth.

YES! Take my cum deep in your "pussy" this crouch over my face and squeeze it out into my mouth.

Oh, yes baby! Clean my "pussy" out! Drink your cum out of my "cunt" and then swirl your tongue inside to get every last drop!!!

Currently watching "Young muffins 8" dressed in black platform heels, white thigh highs, frilly black mini skirt, red satin panties.

Getting ready too flip over and shoot my load into my mouth after imagining myself in the place of these hot girls :devil:

Just got my cock out for my morning stroke session. Reading the posts on this page got me hard and now Im looking for some stroke material online.

The taste is a nice warm up for the taste that follows. Don't always finish that way but sometimes it is nice.

stroke those cocks! i shot a huge load this morning all over myself. felt great.

Jimm12380, your avatar is sooo hot. Absolutely beautiful cock photo, and it only makes the accompanying text all the sexier! I'm starting to leak a bit here...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back