Lips!!!

Glad you found one.

After spending the past few minutes browsing your pic thread and now seeing these, I can safely say they're just like the rest of you...RAWR! :) Nothing to be ashamed or worried about at all.
Aww........Thank you :kiss:

All of these luscious lips in this thread
make me horny . :devil:
yep , I said it ........

someone bite me !

please ?
:D

Last edited:
All of these luscious lips in this thread
make me horny . :devil:
yep , I said it ........

someone bite me !

please ?
:D

You effin' sexy man!!
You make me so horny :devil:
You haven't diddled for a while, still without comp?

You effin' sexy man!!
You make me so horny :devil:
You haven't diddled for a while, still without comp?

That may be the second nastiest thing you've said to me , _meme_ . lol
the first one we'll keep to ourselves . but the answer is still yes . :cool:

The pic diddling thing has mainly been creating fun things for my grand kids
lately , or specific requests here , but finally getting my comp back from my son was nice .
Did you have something particular in mind that you needed diddled ?
:devil:

That may be the second nastiest thing you've said to me , _meme_ . lol
the first one we'll keep to ourselves . but the answer is still yes . :cool:

The pic diddling thing has mainly been creating fun things for my grand kids
lately , or specific requests here , but finally getting my comp back from my son was nice .
Did you have something particular in mind that you needed diddled ?
:devil:

I'm glad the answer is still yes ;)

You are not old enough to have grand kiddies ;)

Woo.....It's back?
Well nothing in particular, but I do like your surprises ;)

Hi! A friend told me about this thread! So I thought I'd post mine now before I forget! (But shhh....I'm suppose to be sleeping now but I can't....:D)

So...here is mine...

attachment.php

View attachment 1066466

Yummy! :D

Ok............:eek:

attachment.php

You crazy!!! Your lips are perfectly kissable! :kiss:
And I will put John's up when he gets home from work... Or sooner if I can find a good pic I can crop... They are scrum-diddly-umptious!!! :D

And I will put John's up when he gets home from work... Or sooner if I can find a good pic I can crop... They are scrum-diddly-umptious!!! :D

Hehe... diddly... hehe

Heck, thanks Jessie, think I'm just self critical :eek:

Everything about him is scrum!! Do you loan him out? :D x

*thud.. that was me hitting my head on my computer screen, trying to kiss you back.. damn.. BMF..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with our further adieu... MY LIPS

attachment.php

with & without VS lip plumper :devil:

Ok CD....my lips, your nips...your lips my....*rhymes with rock*...readyyyyy....GO!

My wife absolutely melts when I get these slick and wet, then wrap them around her clit and gently pull. As if I were slowly nursing from her clit. Her thighs tremble and her soft feet slide over my back as she runs her fingers thru my hair. We're not really swingers and she won't let me fuck other women, dammit! But she has pimped me out to 2 of her friends while they were going through their divorces. One last year, and one about 5 months ago. Just a one time "Go in the bedroom, let him go down on you, and cum in his mouth....trust me, you'll feel like a new woman." (Wife was very drunk each time) Sometimes its really hot to just be USED, isn't it? Anyway, you didn't ask for my life story, just my lips.....so here ya go!

Attachments

• 6.15lips.jpg
    6.15lips.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 188
Back