How often do you think about sucking a cock?

still thinking about sucking cock on a 30 second basis.....*is that anything?* :)
 
Guess it depends on if I've got a nice cock fixated in my mind. If so, I think about it constantly. If not, I keep looking until I find one! :D
 
All the time

I think about it all the time. I cant wait till I can do it. I never got the chance, but if I get the chance I want let it pass. 24/7 for me
 
....were you saying something

:eek:i'm sorry~i was thinking about sucking cock



silly pet
 
....were you saying something

:eek:i'm sorry~i was thinking about sucking cock



silly pet


morning....your focus is outstanding....now where was i...oh, thinking about the pet and what she likes to do with a cock. Is it utter bliss or sweet torture? Is there a difference?;)
 
I've only recently become bicurious but have since thought about it every day. Just thinking about how it will feel between my lips and the taste of another guy's cum in my mouth gets me so hard!

I guess I'm thinking about it now!

God, I need a cock NOW!
 
Last edited:
how often do you think about sucking a cock ?

i think about sucking cock all day long it's been awhile mmmm love the taste and smell .....:kiss::kiss:
 
I'm thinking of it right now! It's still just idle thought at the moment but cum the weekend I'll have a thick throbbing cock in my mouth - if all goes to plan!

It's something to think about for another time but I have been imagining what it would feel like to deep-throat a guy and have him shoot his cum directly down my throat. Can anyone enlighten me?
 
I think about it everyday!

Especially if when I get dressed in the morning I slip on a pair of panties. Ever since the first time that I sucked a cock I had a pair of panties on. And the longer it is between times that I get to suck a cock the more I think about it.
 
how often ?

I am still bi curious but I've been talking to a guy online for a few weeks now but haven't met or swapped pictures.

Even though I have no idea what he looks like I do generate my own fantasy and one of those fantasies is sucking his cock.
 
I think about sucking cock multiple times every day. I wonder if I'll be thinking about it more or less after my first time doing it for real?
 
Sucking them and jerking them I think of a LOT. At least daily.

Especially like sharing one with a female friend, while we (she and I) work each other manually.

Have not had the pleasure though of going down on a guy for over 12 months, though I gave one of my old school friends a nice 5 min or so hand job, when he was visiting a few months back. His wife saw a spot of cum on his shirt and he had to tell her about it to avoid an argument.
He hadn't told her about his adolescent M2M experiences and now she is curios and has tried to steer the conversation in that direction. Be interesting to see what happens next time they are over.
 
Back
Top