Are you Married ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Innocentmale

Virgin
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Posts
9
Wondering if there actually is a married woman, who doesn't want to change it, but has had the same thoughts......

Do you ever wonder- How wonderful it would be, to relive those special moments, those first times, with someone who really can make you smile.....knowing that you make him/her smile too....
How would it be, to have that special someone in your life who can help you regain that spark in life and make you look forward to your inbox....Someone who you look forward to hearing from.... someone whose emails make your heart race, someone whose words bring a smile on your face..... whose thoughts inject excitement into even the most mundane routines of our daily lives...
It's more about the 'chemistry'.... more about the connection of the mind.... where you can be totally honest, and feel free to share your innermost thoughts without needing to think twice, without the need to cloak them in any way....without even needing to meet in person....

About me- Married, not looking to change the situation, but long for that someone with whom I can share those stolen moments.... and enjoy the smaller things in life......

If you're out there, send a message ! :)
 
Bumping your thread, brother. In total agreement here... good luck with that.
 
Your original post was a year and a half ago. Did you have much luck back then, and if so, what brings you back now?
 
Back
Top