Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel doubted that Brie realized that she was very much helping him, as he genuinely couldn't remember her name, and he was actually trying... and failing. "Yes, it is. Before, I would have trouble forgetting her... yet right now... even deliberately trying... I can't remember her... only you," his voice was low and shy. "Obviously, the... habits... will take time to break up... but with your help, they'll be like ice in the sun... melting away and never seen again," his voice was low as he stepped into the bedroom, very unsure of himself. The healing wounds were a dull reddish pink with a very slight bit of purplish blue around them.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie jumped a little then stood up. She took his hand and hugged him gently. "You don't need to remember her....you have me."she said. Brie nuzzled his chest then kissed it. "I want to be the only one you think off."she said.
 
Daniel smiled shyly as he blushed deeply. "I don't need to remember her... nor... especially now.... do I want to. As far as I'm concerned, she's an unpleasant memory," his voice was low and shy as he shivered at Brie's warm-hot fingers brushing over his skin before he blinked, noticing the bottle of lotion nearby. He shivered slightly at the thought of Brie's fingers caressing his skin. He blinked as he felt her shift as he felt himself falling back onto the bed. "You're up to something," his voice was low and shy, unaware it wasn't unusual to use lotion to moisturize skin and that it would help with the healing process.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she pushed Daniel onto the bed. She grabbed the lotion and began to massage it in. "Only to help you hell faster hun."she said. Brie made sure that she covered all the wounds. She smiled before setting the lotion on the nightstand. "If you were thinking something naughty...that's for later."she said.
 
Daniel cocked an eyebrow, glancing down, noticing his almost fully stiff cock. "You say that like it's hard to think naughty things about you... though between you and me... I doubt that I'm the only one who has naughty thoughts about you," his voice was low and shy as he sighed as he noticed that Brie's warm-hot fingers were still rubbing over his skin. "Although... I'm not really trying to hide my... reactions to such a beautiful woman.... hell, I'm pretty sure you could get someone on life support to react," his voice was low and teasing.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she the snuggled up to Daniel. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it. Brie soon crawled off the bed and stretched. "Get dressed hun, we have some shopping to do."she said. She smiled at him handing him his clothes.
 
Daniel exhaled slowly as he focused intensely, thankful that his body relaxed slowly. "Damn it, woman... I swear you've got to be part succubus... because you're hypnotizing and the only way I'm able to distract myself from doing something that would make shopping even more necessary... ugh... it's hard to restrain myself," his voice was low and shy as he managed to get dressed. "I swear... it's going to be hard to keep myself from finding the nearest changing room and.... using it for a 'change' it was never intended for... which would more likely than not scar whoever's working there... if not tempt them to try joining in," his voice was low and a bit pained. He grimaced slightly as he tried hard to keep that side of him restrained. It was.... almost like a darker side of himself driven by lust and desire and, unfortunately, didn't really care much about where it could escape free.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie chuckled as she watched Daniel. "Only for you though I like the idea of changing room."she said. She winked at him before taking his hand. Brie lead him out to the car though gave him a quick kiss. She got in and waited for him.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as he walked out of the house, locking it and setting the alarm system to active. "That side of me... is trying to tempt me into seeing if... she'd want to try... that scene from the Titanic with the car in the cargo hold," his voice was low and shy as he could feel his cock stiffening beneath his pants, unaware that the particular pair he wore was a size smaller than he usually wore and, unfortunately, didn't quite hide certain things that could stiffen up. "I'm not sure what stores are nearby," his voice was shy and a bit embarrassed as he slid into the vehicle.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled though she noticed something was off. She a tent in his pants as he sat down. Brie started up the car though then crawled over onto his lap. She adjust the seat so the sat reclined. "I don't think I can let you walk around with that."she said. Brie kissed him as her hand slipped into his pants.
 
Daniel blinked in surprise as the seat reclined as she crawled into his lap, resting low on his thighs. "Walk around... with?" his voice was shy and a bit confused before he gasped, feeling her very warm, soft fingers as a low, shuddering moan escaped him as his eyes slid almost closed as he felt her lips pressing against his. "Mhmm, seems like you prefer to be very thorough in your lessons, sweetie," his voice was shy and very aroused as his fingers slid over her shirt before sliding over the silky skin beneath.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled as she began to stroke his cock. "Yes am I and besides my patient needed another lesson."she said. After a bit she knelt down in front of him and gave him a lick. Brie meet his gaze as she eased him in her mouth before sucking him.
 
Daniel gasped softly as she slid off his lap before he felt the cool air over his cock as he saw her fingers gliding gently over the stiffened flesh. "And wha?" his voice was shy as he gasped, feeling a very different warmth join the warmth of her fingers as a louder shuddering moan escaped him as he trembled. "Ooooh," his voice was shy and very aroused as he pouted slightly as he couldn't reach Brie like this.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie kept sucking for bit before easing him out. She pushed down her pants as she got back on his lap. "Now let's see what my student has learned."she said. Brie eased his cock inside her, moaning softly.
 
Daniel shuddered as his hips pumped in a steady, fluid motion as he felt her hips brush his, amused to hear a sudden moan as he felt her fingers curl in his hair before he pulled her lower into a heated kiss, he swore, could have melted a lead bar between them. "What makes you think I wouldn't put my... very talented teacher's lessons to very good use?" his voice was shy with a teasing note behind it as he shivered. "I swear, it's beautiful women like you that make men sex addicts," his voice was shy.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out as she ran her fingers through his hair. Though the kiss caught her off guard, yet smiled after. "You better only be addicted to me."she teased. Brie nuzzled Daniel's neck as she stayed close to him. She loved how he took control, as if showing what he all learned.
 
Daniel smirked slightly as he retreated as he inhaled slowly and deeply. "Mhmm, that wouldn't be very difficult... dangerous as I have the feeling that I'd probably want to learn in places that could be.... awkward.... yet highly arousing," his voice was shy with a teasing note behind it as he shivered as his hips pumped quickly and steadily. "I guess I could do with worse addictions.... a hot, genius nurse with a body that would make supermodels feel inadequate," his voice was shy as his thumbs brushed over her breasts beneath her shirt.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned softly then smiled at him. She kissed his neck more as she moaned against it. "I wouldn't be against it in a public place."she said. Brie smiled at him as she began to move her hips with his.
 
Daniel blinked before he blushed deeply. "I'm sure you would... though it might be interesting to see some of the ideas you might come up with when they wonder why you're screaming in pleasure," his voice was shy with a teasing note beneath as he purred the last two words as his hips pumped quickly and steadily. "Mhmm, best way to make sure we need a new wardrobe... is to ruin the old one," his voice was purring as his thumbs brushed over her breasts beneath her shirt before he deliberately palmed them, teasing them.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smirked before moaning out. "Keep it up and I'll cum."she said. She tied to match his pace but it was no use. Brie soon screamed out cumming hard before resting against him.
 
Daniel smirked as Brie leaned against him. "Hmmmm, I have to admit curiosity as to how you taste," his voice was teasing as he shivered slightly, very aware of the fact that his cock was still very stiff and hard. He felt a momentary chill as he deliberately shifted, pulling Brie up his body until her thighs were high on his chest and shoulders as his fingers teased as ran over her clit, teasing her with powerful pleasure. "I'm thirsty," his voice was purring as his thumbs brushed over her nether lips in slow, teasing circles.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie was surprised when he shifted then soon moaned out. She grabbed onto whatever she could, trembling. "Oh Daniel..."she said. If he kept it up, for sure she would cum soon again.
 
Daniel noticed that her scent was a bit different, stronger than before, but in a very good way. He pulled her closer, his fingers leaving her nether lips and returning to Brie's breasts."Do you trust me?" his voice was teasing as he took a slow breath, knowing she'd notice that he'd turned her so her upper body was closer to his stiff cock while her lower body was near his head and shoulders. "This is going to be very.... fun," his voice was purring as his breath teased her nether lips.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Before she could say a word, she ended by his cock. Brie licked her lips before licking him. She soon eased him into her mouth and began to suck him. Brie did in fact trust Daniel but this was brilliant.
 
Daniel took a soft, slow breath before tilting his head and deliberately and slowly lapping at Brie's nether lips, amused as he heard her inhale sharply as he shivered, feeling her tongue running over his stiff cock before warmth rippled around it."Mhmmmm, I think I found a delicious drink," his voice was teasing as he teased the lower part with his tongue, brushing his teeth over it very lightly as he let his tongue slide deeper, hearing her muffled moans as he thought of how a dog lapped before he smirked slightly, using the same motion as he lapped faster, though he did notice one intriguing fact: he did not taste any of his own release whatsoever. That meant one of two things had happened: either he had made sure it was very deep within her, which meant his flavor would be mingled with hers... or she'd actually absorbed it into her own body and metabolized it somehow. "Wonder who'll crack under the pleasure first," his voice was purring as his breath teased her nether lips as he lazily feasted .
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Back
Top