Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying here. I'd get up early in the morning to finish this crap except I won't get up early.
 
Yer weird.

But I love you anyway. :heart:
That's good. I would die of...dying...if you didn't.
Yeah, that made nooooo sense.

:D
I am amused you feel so strongly about it to blurt about it in this fashion.
Well...you started it.
And, it's true. Freakin' cat milker.

<---Jealous
I doubt that, but I thank you all the same and kiss you on the nose for it. :kiss:
(Incidentally, Dampy is partially to blame for that particular blurt. Or perhaps it was a long time comin' and she just kicked me over the edge. Heh. She likes kicking.

I think you need a hug.....(((((hug))))) but I'm not sure I translated that correctly. If I am wrong, feel free to keep the hug anyway for a more appropriate occasion.
Seeing as I would keep anything you gave me, I think you need to come here and overwork this underdrunk woman. That seems be a more than appropriate occasion, Your Foolishness. *devilish eyebrow twitches*

---

Weird skittering creature. Creepy.
 
un-lit-related:

YO SOY LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I need new batteries for my satellite radio remote. Why isn't there a mute button on the actual radio again?
 
I wonder what gives people the impression that I'm easy?


ok... well I AM easy.... BUT, only if I like you to begin with....
 
How do I always end up helping mix and lay concrete? I'm a girl for crying outloud. Oh well. Strong back, weak mind, I suppose.
 
Ugh...I think I dropped a bit much over at Mens Wearhouse, but...like they say...Dress for the job you want.
 
Okay I better take a shower so I can put my new estrogen patches on or I will be psycho bitch. um maybe weeping woman? Anyway fluctuating estrogen levels are not good. :rolleyes:
 
BLURT:
*rage and rant begins*

I'm SO sick of people that apparently can't read. I have a siggie. Read it. It spells out what happens to Stupid PM's askig me why I'm a sadangel or telling me that you can make me not sad. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! It's a DAMN NAME IS ALL!

*rage and rant over*

Blurt: Ok.....I feel better that I've said that.

Now, to those who have sent nice one's asking real questions or comments....I don't direct that at any of you. I just prefer that nearly all my communications be on the boards.

Blurt: I've done dishes and most of the laundry. I've been somewhat productive. I've done some writing. Just for me, but it's writing anyway!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top