Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
Sexy Pics of Celebrities & Models

[do not upload copyright material to our server or your account will be banned. you have been warned - admin]

Last edited:
Here are some hot Brooke Burke pics:

PS. How do you post pics from your desktop? I used the attachment link but it only shows the links above. The insert image icon asks for a url of the image.

Right click the pic and click on info or post pic in another tab. That info and/or tab will give you the url to that pic.
8BoxX.gif

No prob. Once you get used to it, it will be a major addiction. Years ago, I used to post lots of funny forum pics here and on numerous other boards that I frequented.

[do not upload copyright material to our server or your account will be banned. you have been warned - admin]

It's easier to find good nudes of models than celebrities.

But they're just naked women. "Models" seems a bit much. This thread promises the allure of known women naked. If they're just going to be naked women that nobody really knows, how is this not just, you know, another tits and ass thread?

I want naked known women. Because they're just impossible to find anywhere on the Internet. I had hopes.

And now they're crushed.

But they're just naked women. "Models" seems a bit much. This thread promises the allure of known women naked. If they're just going to be naked women that nobody really knows, how is this not just, you know, another tits and ass thread?

I want naked known women. Because they're just impossible to find anywhere on the Internet. I had hopes.

And now they're crushed.

Dude, Laetitia Casta and Adriana Lima are supermodels. I think that means they have super-powers or something..anyway, they're practically celebrities. Don't be so picky with your wank fodder.

Friendly reminder: do not upload copyright material to our server or your account will be banned. :rose:

Oops, my bad.

Quick question though:

Isn't the majority of the photos and gifs posted on this forum copyrighted (exception those from the amateur pic feedback thread)?

Oops, my bad.

Quick question though:

Isn't the majority of the photos and gifs posted on this forum copyrighted (exception those from the amateur pic feedback thread)?

You can link to photos on other sites. You just can't upload them to our servers. :rose:

You can link to photos on other sites. You just can't upload them to our servers. :rose:

A long time ago, I posted some pics from a Japanese model that were linked from photobucket and an admin posted this on my post:

[Please refrain from posting images with web site URLs. Thank you.]

Here's the thread post

Now I'm even more confused on the correct way to put photos on this site.

Is this the correct way to post copyrighted images?
(I copied the url from a google image search, clicked on the the "Insert image" icon & pasted it into the box.)

If not, give me a heads up & I will erase this.

4667_candice-swanepoel-topless-01-435x580.jpg

Last edited:
A long time ago, I posted some pics from a Japanese model that were linked from photobucket and an admin posted this on my post:

[Please refrain from posting images with web site URLs. Thank you.]

Here's the thread post

Now I'm even more confused on the correct way to put photos on this site.

It's really pretty simple. Post pictures of naked people, but avoid images which have the website address in the image. There are some sites which are blocked on Lit, for various reasons. There are other sites which will not allow their images to be linked to Literotica, the bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back