Boys that act like girly sluts

black lace

I have a real penchant for ladies that wear black lace, it really highlights the creamy smooth skin, I love the contrast, how it accentuates the roundness of those globes, mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's why!

Now I know why I have no problems finding guys on CL bcuz top and straight guys love sissy panty boy sluts in panties andnthigh highs like me! I've always wondered if I could start charging for my services and based on the responses to this post I think I could...

Wow, where has this thread been. Love ém! How about some pics of some really pretty girly boys!

Hey guys I'm new here. I am also big into drssup myself esp me wearing my black thong, thigh high stockings heels and skirt. I have long natural black hair and really nice long tan legs :)

In rl I have gone to an adult theater dressed and let dirty old men run their hands all over me and such :)

Fantasy wise, I enjoy more forced. I have pic of my nude backside but dont know if it violates rules here.

Hey guys I'm new here. I am also big into drssup myself esp me wearing my black thong, thigh high stockings heels and skirt. I have long natural black hair and really nice long tan legs :)

In rl I have gone to an adult theater dressed and let dirty old men run their hands all over me and such :)

Fantasy wise, I enjoy more forced. I have pic of my nude backside but dont know if it violates rules here.
Please post! Would luv to see you in stockings also!!!

I would love to have a 'lesbian' affair. All decked out in tight black pants with a hot pink g-string sticking out. Wearing a bright blue bra and then getting it on with another 'lesbian' slut. So fucking hot!

yeah it does seem like a lot of the sissy guys like cum guzzling more than the girls and i love a girl who eats her share of cum.

Back