Married men

I'm not sure but I could've swore that I just heard two trains on the same track heading right at each other.
 
Lol. That's funny. Well I'm of the suspicious nature of you are thinking what I am thinking?
 
Really - all this suspicion.

Just because the op has a thread suggesting a workplace sexual quid pro quo - I mean - how cynical!!

She is obviously only wanting to ensure that the guy who contacts her is of means, and has been thoroughly vetted as well as house trained by another woman.
 
That's a big.....

Rib cage. I'm only an inch taller than you and a hundred pounds more in weight, and I wear a 34-36 not saying the cup size, but still... How is your rib cage the same size as mine, if you are so tiny? This I have to see proof of.

Otherwise, my response is... Dude, do some research before you try and con some poor married guy!!
 
You are getting PM's - your inbox is full.

So I'll state here what I was trying to send you. There have been individuals who have created threads for less than honest reasons. So the suspicion of other litsters does have a solid foundation.

This is not to suggest you are one of those - just providing background as to why someone who is older, has been on lit for a while may view a thread from someone stating to be young, looking for older and especially married men with a few large grains of salt.

That being said, perhaps you might consider adding to your profile, posting in some of the other threads. In other words give some bit of yourself beyond asking others to immediately trust your intentions.

In any event - good luck in your search! Have tons of fun and enjoy.
 
it's the internet. what are you people saying, that some people lie on it??? :eek:
 
...its probably just Barry the fat hairy-arsed potato farmer from Idaho, filling in time now that the harvest is over...
 
Back
Top