Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am a single 45 year old male from the 860 area code (Central Connecticut). Email me if you would like to chat further.

WM, 50, in the 561 area (West Palm Beach to Stuart)
Would leave to hear from others
My profile says it all

262 Wisconsin Male

262, 414, 608, 847, 312

S.E. Wisconsin male looking for penpal, chat or whatever might evolve from that.

I'm married to a lesbian (go ahead, ask) and polyamorous. I am open to talk with both males and females, share stories, experiences or role play.

I also enjoy amateur erotic photography, I would love to talk to others with the same interest.

Happily married

Happily married male looking for a lady for erotic chats. Love to spank and be spanked. Wife may want to join in sometimes as well.

wow can't believe there's not more from mine

not very area codes listed in 951,909,714 for females hard to fathom oh well such is life next thread huh

Nice married 38 year old male in the 954 area code stuck in a sexless marriage. Looking for someone in a similar situation to chat, and get to know one another. Anyone around in the 305, 954, or 561 area codes interested?

403/ 780

Older gent..... looking for special Female friend????? PM if Interested

704/980/803

44 yo MWM, living in southwest charlotte. I'd love to hear from any ladies who want to chat or maybe hook up.

Last edited:
Hi! I am 217 area as well! New on here and like your pic! Message me if you're interested in chatting!

31 latin male

732 jersey 8in naughty cute..great ass,and pussy licker..looking for ladies to chat with

360 AC guy who just turned 21; 8.5"; 5'11.5" (the doctor won't give me that last half inch and call it 6' even lol); I enjoy writing erotic stories and smut with plot around it. Take your pick. Have one story on here right now although right now I am just horny and looking to chat

Hi there

914..... 48 married male looking for cyber and in person fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back