Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to shave...
SDC11234.jpg


Ah, that's better :D
SDC11270.jpg
 
Why am i awake at 3:30 in the morning?

I want a cigarette but there ain't one in ten miles.

Ok, back to bed I hope. :rolleyes:
 
I talked about Spring yesterday and the sun was shining.

Today when I woke up the snow was falling, and the side walks were white again. :rolleyes:

It is a bit cold but beautiful as well. ;)
 
It's the day after Darwin day. If you are still alive, you must be doing something right. :rolleyes:
 
I wonder: is it possible to survive pissing on a 5,000-volt electric fence if you're decked out in a quality pair of fishing waders?
 
I wonder: is it possible to survive pissing on a 5,000-volt electric fence if you're decked out in a quality pair of fishing waders?

Nope, saw it on a 1000 ways to die. Guy pissed on an electric fence and it travelled up his piss and zapped his ass dead. :eek:
 
Made great progress in the last 2 weeks since the nerves started rejoining and firing again. I have some more control in how the knee moves, so I'm getting the memory back into the nerves and muscles again. I figure another week or so and it will know the basic movements and functions it's supposed to do. Then it's repetition and strengthening to build stamina and endurance.
For now, it's hit or miss on each step and every one is monitored to make sure it's doing what it's supposed to be doing. The fails are always a thrill to experience, lol.:D
 


I whupped her 6-4, 1-6, 6-1. She's in damn good shape; they're aren't many people who can run around a tennis court like that and not be winded. Fortunately, I'm in even better shape. I played smart and didn't overhit; my ground strokes were consistent and my forehand was a killer. It's amazing how simple this game is if you look at the damn ball.


 
TGP,

I'm not an expert on men or anything, but I think you should keep the beard. :rose:

This is why I posted this in the wish thread the other day.

I wish that people could appreciate me for what I am, and not what they think I should be.

When I had a beard because I wanted one, everyone told me to shave. Now when I grew a beard that I didn't want out of laziness and depression, everyone tells me I should have kept it when I got rid of it...
 
I hate the fact that my exes are still alive. Once I'm done with someone they should have the decency to disappear from the face of the earth.
 
Kicked cigarettes, feel like shit, now what? Gaining a ton of weight. Now all i want to do is eat. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top