Cum on Food

Loved it.....

...once by wifes best freind came round,never liked her, i went in kitchen to make the drinks,had a quick wank and shot my load onto spoon,took a bit off then put spoon in her cup and mixed in.
Then wiped my cock all round the rim of cup.
She only had a few mouthfulls of the drink,so must have tasted something.ha.ha.
Was still good to know she had a bit of me in her mouth.xx

...once by wifes best freind came round,never liked her, i went in kitchen to make the drinks,had a quick wank and shot my load onto spoon,took a bit off then put spoon in her cup and mixed in.
Then wiped my cock all round the rim of cup.
She only had a few mouthfulls of the drink,so must have tasted something.ha.ha.
Was still good to know she had a bit of me in her mouth.xx

Similar to this a girlfriend that I lived with would suck my cock but would never let me cum in her mouth.

She used to like to take a snack of toast with jam with her to work in the morning so being the thoughtful boyfriend I would prepare it for her while she was in the shower.
I would jack off and shoot my load on the toast and then spread the jam on.

When she would get home from work she would always thank me for my thoughtfulness.

Similar to this a girlfriend that I lived with would suck my cock but would never let me cum in her mouth.

She used to like to take a snack of toast with jam with her to work in the morning so being the thoughtful boyfriend I would prepare it for her while she was in the shower.
I would jack off and shoot my load on the toast and then spread the jam on.

When she would get home from work she would always thank me for my thoughtfulness.

Lol just a bit of extra protean for her... LOL

Ex wife was once cooking a chilli for her parents and I had her go down on me

After I came, she spat it into the chilli. The dinner also burnt a little as she blew me

As we all sat there eating it, she and I were giggling she said, sorry it’s burnt. He made me give him a blow job

They had no idea my cum was in it

I also used to make her cum ice cubes that she enjoyed

Ex wife was once cooking a chilli for her parents and I had her go down on me

After I came, she spat it into the chilli. The dinner also burnt a little as she blew me

As we all sat there eating it, she and I were giggling she said, sorry it’s burnt. He made me give him a blow job

They had no idea my cum was in it

I also used to make her cum ice cubes that she enjoyed

The cum cubes went down well?

I've only cum on top of ice cream and once came into a cocktail I just prepared. Jack and coke with a spritz of cum.

I have came on dry cereal and ate mine that way. I got the udea from anreally sexy cumblast story on Literotica and tried it. I haben't in a while but I will again. Cum softens up corn flakes nicely

...the best is when u cum on food and the other person does not know.ie...sandwich filling,in a pie,in a drink...xx

My wife has a fetish for it, just this morning she had me jerk off in her coffee.

Back