The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans spend more time watching cooking shows on tv than cooking.

Bonus: consuming food media makes you fat.

Ever notice that so called blurt foodies are all fat?

Except for St Peter of course. But he's hardly a foodie. He's more a "boiler and burner".

Ever notice that so called blurt foodies are all fat?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,709

User Name Posts
thør 345
Saint Peter 325
CandiCame 218
adrina 201
pointless 174
Luk 168
HarryHill 153
Notcastor 151

fucking fatty :D

Norry's math is off. I can eat a bag of M&Ms and consume half my body weight. The secret to loving food and not getting fat is having people who always want you to do shit and never being able to sit the fuck down for five goddamn minutes.

Norry's math is off. I can eat a bag of M&Ms and consume half my body weight. The secret to loving food and not getting fat is having people who always want you to do shit and never being able to sit the fuck down for five goddamn minutes.

There is more off than his math. 🙊

I suppose some folks may consider spending your days endless putting down folks notoff, notinane or notpathetic.

I’m a foodie. According to all reliable measures, I am not overweight. Although I’m not sure I’m a blurt foodie, as I don’t blurt often these days.

Sunday, 20 January - Monday, 21 January

Double Feature Lunar Eclipse and Supermoon This Month Simultaneously

by Anthony Watts

"The 'supermoon bloodmoon lunar eclipse' is coming to North and South America, as well and the UK and parts of Eastern Europe this month. The total lunar eclipse will start late on Sunday, Jan. 20, and finish early on Monday, Jan. 21, and because it occurs during a 'supermoon', it will appear about 14% bigger than normal.

It will also be one of the few times when you’ll be able to photograph the moon and stars simultaneously. While it will be a deep blood red, the contrast difference will be low enough that cameras will be able to pick up stars in the background..."

lots more...

"What's New" from Harvard Smithsonian Astrophysics

I am not sold on the Instant Pot thing.

It is fine, fine kitchen appliance.

We made a delicious ancho-orange pulled pork the other night, and it does a really good job (quickly) with steel-cut oats on those chilly winter mornings.

I think instant pot would be great. Imagine not having to wait for the plant to mature. It could be be marketed as Minute Pot, just like Minute Rice.

I’m a foodie. According to all reliable measures, I am not overweight. Although I’m not sure I’m a blurt foodie, as I don’t blurt often these days.

You are the foodiest of foodies!

I have been fat. I have been thin. I am sorta medium at the moment. It has nothing to do with my blurt tendencies.

/MINT]

I think instant pot would be great. Imagine not having to wait for the plant to mature. It could be be marketed as Minute Pot, just like Minute Rice.

It is not like the things break the bank. Cooking under pressure is a time saver. I will leave it to the Galloping Gourmets to give it

the thumbs up or thumbs down.

I wanted an Instant Pot but was given a Breville multi-cooker instead. It can pressure cook or slow cook. I like it but it hasn’t changed the way I cook at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back