Guys kissing guys

I am a bisexual male. I love kissing my boyfriend. My wife thinks its cute when he and I kiss.

I was gonna bring this up. Chicks are SUPER into it, for some reason? This has just also been my experience. Not just with my gf, but most chicks are really into it.

Reminds me of this song.

I don’t mind some stubble, but not into heavy beards

My bf has a beard and I thought I would hate it, because I hated the stubble because of the fucking texture, the roughness rugburn thing that I'm just not about- but it turns out that once you grow it out a little bit it actually softens, so it's better to go full beard.

I honestly don't like beards, at all, but it's not my face. I'm not going to tell him how to style his own face, because I'm not a controlling lunatic.

But I super hate it.

I am straight (so far) and absolutely love women - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check out women everywhere I go. I love kissing, and having sex with, them.

By contrast, I am not attracted to men. I don't even notice them when I'm out and about. For the last several years, however, I have been curious about cock.

That is the extent of my curiosity with men. I have no thoughts of, or interest in, kissing another man.

If I should have the opportunity to "interact" with a pretty trans girl however...

The thought of kissing a man on the lips is not a turn on for me, However the times I have had a man take me in his arms and kiss me were also so special. It made me feel so warm and safe. The first time I kissed a girl the world went dark and it was just the warmth of her lips, That is what it was like when the men kissed me. So nice. Yet I have never sought to kiss another man on the lips or face.

The thought of kissing a man on the lips is not a turn on for me, However the times I have had a man take me in his arms and kiss me were also so special. It made me feel so warm and safe. The first time I kissed a girl the world went dark and it was just the warmth of her lips, That is what it was like when the men kissed me. So nice. Yet I have never sought to kiss another man on the lips or face.

If I kiss you. It would feel warm and safe and passion for you to be mine

I am straight (so far) and absolutely love women - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check out women everywhere I go. I love kissing, and having sex with, them.

By contrast, I am not attracted to men. I don't even notice them when I'm out and about. For the last several years, however, I have been curious about cock.

That is the extent of my curiosity with men. I have no thoughts of, or interest in, kissing another man.

If I should have the opportunity to "interact" with a pretty trans girl however...

I used to think like that. But as time goes on I like kissing, the right guy.

Kissing guys

I never thought I would kiss a guy but then again I never thought I would suck dick! One day at an xxx place I was playing with a duh when he stood real close and hugged me. Slowly he turned his head toward min and gave me a French kiss. It felt odd feeling his whiskers as I kissed him but it was hot. After that I met a young trucker in an adult theater. We played and ended up making out like a horney young couple. T is so hot French kissing another guy while you feel him up just like I do my girl friend.

I never thought I would kiss a guy but then again I never thought I would suck dick! One day at an xxx place I was playing with a duh when he stood real close and hugged me. Slowly he turned his head toward min and gave me a French kiss. It felt odd feeling his whiskers as I kissed him but it was hot. After that I met a young trucker in an adult theater. We played and ended up making out like a horney young couple. T is so hot French kissing another guy while you feel him up just like I do my girl friend.

That's so hot. I dream about doing that. It's driving me crazy.

I'd probably not initiate it, but if I'm with a guy and he wants to kiss, I'll give him the best kiss I can.

Back