Because Big Sister Says So!

Casey stepped into her shoes first, navy blue clogs with a thin fur lining but open heels. She liked the feeling of going topless, but Cathy had decided they should go back out in public, and social norms frowned on the practice. At least her mistress had indicated the next best thing, wearing just a thin top without a bra.

Casey picked out a sleeveless white tee with a deep neckline and put it on, inspecting her look in the mirror.

attachment.php

She wanted to impress Gus and keep his attention on her. Pretty sure this would do it, she turned off her bedroom light and returned to the living room where her mistress and master waited.
 

Attachments

  • KCnips01.jpg
    KCnips01.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
"Drop us off at the doors by Sears," Cathy instructed Chris when they arrived at the mall a half hour later. She then spoke to her sisters, sitting on either side of her in the back seat of the car. "We're leaving our coats in the car. That way everyone in the mall can admire you horny sluts' erect nipples."
 
Gus pulled up to the indicated set of mall doors. The stores remained busy this cold Saturday afternoon as people returned unwanted Christmas gifts and searched for post-holiday bargains. He wondered how many busy shoppers would even notice Marie and Casey's inappropriate attire. He knew any man who did would surely appreciate how their nipples protruded through the thin fabric of their tops. He admired Cathy's creativity in turning her sisters into pure sexual objects. Now, on top of all that, she had promised him another "nice surprise" later. Even not knowing her plan, he could hardly wait for this next adventure.
 
Casey unbuckled her seat belt and, as Cathy had commanded, slipped out of her coat. Opening the door and stepping out of the car, the cold winter wind pressed her thin white t-shirt to her chest. Her nipples, already hard, stiffened to their full length. Karen moaned softly. She relished the sharp ache this caused in her puckered areolas. She chose to walk around in front of the car, the longer route, because she wanted Gus to see how her nipples poked up under her shirt. She winked at him as she passed.
 
Cold Hearts, Warm Hands



Marie felt goose bumps form on her braless breasts, each minuscule point a tiny imitation of her sharply hardened nipples pressing though the thin cotton of her sweater. Casey had come around from the other side of the car. Nervous about Cathy again displaying them publicly in their sexualized and servile status, Marie instinctively reached for Casey’s hand.

 
Like her sisters, Cathy left her coat in the car. Like her sisters, the winter air made her nipples extend stiffly. Unlike her sisters, Cathy wore a bra under her tight black angora sweater, so only the slightest hint of her nipples showed through.

She smiled to herself when she noticed Marie and Casey held hands. Two grown women, holding hands as their hardened nipples showed through thin tops should receive the sort of attention Cathy intended. Catching their attention, she nodded toward the mall entrance.

"C'mon, Sluts. Let's get inside." She took Marie's hand and led them in.
 
Points of Interest



Marie felt on display as she entered the mall in the middle of, and hand-in-hand with, her sisters. People looked surprised — or at first charmed or amused — to see three grown women holding hands together. No doubt, they also wondered why none of them wore coats in the dead of Wisconsin’s frigid winter. Lastly, many obviously noted that Marie and Casey wore no bras under their thin tops, with the cold making their nipples stick out prominently. The women mostly rolled their eyes, shook their heads, or just looked away. The men generally ogled.

Marie could feel herself blushing. Nonetheless, she found she remained quite turned on. In large part, this came from knowing how many men currently found her sexually desirable. Even more so, however, it came from recognizing that she had no power to resist Cathy’s desire to put her on display as a mere object of raw sexuality. She squeezed her mistress’s hand in sincere appreciation for introducing her to these sentiments.

 
Cathy smiled when Marie squeezed her hand. Whatever motivated this gesture, it confirmed that Marie now looked to her affectionately for strength and support, as a good submissive should. Both Marie's and Casey's erect nipples stood out nicely under their thin tops, drawing a fair amount of attention from passersby, as Cathy had planned.

She wanted her sisters to remain nipple-hardening cold as they went shopping into the interior of the mall. She looked around and spotted a combined Dairy Queen and Orange Julius stand. Not surprisingly on this cold winter day, it had no customers. Cathy led her sisters to it and ordered them both one of Orange Julius's famous icy slush drinks. For herself, she ordered a Diet Pepsi, without ice.
 
Having parked the car, it surprised Gus to not find Cathy and her sisters waiting for him at the mall entrance. He walked further inside and spotted them standing near a food stand. Marie and Casey sipped from icy Orange Julius drinks. Their nipples stood out prominently through their thin tops. Despite having known both women intimately, seeing them like that made his penis stir slightly in his jeans.

"Our slaves look especially desirable, right now," he said to Cathy as he joined them. "I admire your creativity in using and displaying them. Now that we're here, what's next?"
 
"Now that we're here," Gus asked, obviously appreciating the way the cold had Casey and Marie's nipples noticeably erect under their thin cotton tops. 'What's next?"

"This way," Cathy replied simply. She led them to the end of the side corridor to the indoor courtyard in front of Sears, then up the escalator to the second level of the mall. Walking around the mezzanine, she paused outside Frederick's of Hollywood.*

20150416_brk_frd01.jpg


"Our first stop," she announced. "Follow me."

They entered and walked past shiny white mannequins in a variety of sexy lingerie.

02-FoH_Store_A_004.jpg


Cathy demonstrated a surprising familiarity with the store, and went right to a particular rack, saying: "Good. It's still here, and in the colors I remembered."

She selected a blue lingerie set with a lace open cup bra with a matching thong, with a complex but intriguing garter belt.

"This is for you," she told Marie, handing her the hanger after checking the size. She then picked a matching set in white and gave it to Casey. "And one for you. I'm getting a black one for myself."

As she retrieved the third hanger, she turned to Gus and smiled. "I'll pay for these, although I assume you'll enjoy seeing us in them, too. Why don't you look around and see if you want to contribute anything to our slaves' wardrobes."



* When this story is presumably set, when the now 50-something authors were in college, Frederick's of Hollywood still had physical stores.
 
After he perused the store a while, Gus turned to Cathy and explained: "I don't see anything for our slaves that I like nearly as much as what you already selected. Instead, I would like to thank and honor you by getting you this, which I think is something a woman such as you, our Mistress, should wear."

He gestured with an open palm to a mannequin wearing a black leather corset with peephole cups, black mesh side panels, and garters.
 
"I would like to thank and honor you by getting you this," Gus declared. "Which I think is something a woman such as you, our Mistress, should wear."

"I love it!" Cathy replied. "Thank you."

Cathy next picked out two rather plain garter belts and several pairs of stocking for them in various shades. Then, completing their purchases, Cathy led them to their next destination in the mall, a commercial uniforms shop. Past nurse's whites and medical scrubs, beyond janitorial overalls and other working clothes, and next to chef's smocks, they came to outfits for restaurant wait staff.

"I figured this is where Andrea's got their uniforms," Cathy explained when she spotted a headless mannequin in a dark corner.

attachment.php

The yellowish brown polyester dress, with its white cuffs and collars, looked slightly out of fashion, and bore a discount price. It matched the one Dawn had worn in the restaurant earlier.

Just then, a store clerk approached. "May I help you?"

"Please," Cathy responded. "I need two of this dress, one for each of these sluts... size small"

She nodded toward Marie and Casey, whose nipples still poked out under their thin cotton tops.

"Uh... Okay," the clerk replied and hurried in back to retrieve the requested items.

Cathy turned to her sisters and snickered. "I think you sluts will look perfect in those!"
 

Attachments

  • uniform.jpg
    uniform.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
Casey thought she recognized the ugly waitress uniform as the one they had seen Dawn in earlier, and Cathy's comment about Andrea's restaurant confirmed it. She assumed that Cathy planned to sexually humiliate Marie by having her role-play Gus's ex-girlfriend for him. Casey could not figure out, however, why Cathy had gotten one for her, as well. From experience, Casey nonetheless trusted it would all lead to some wonderful kinky fun.
 
"Stop by the supermarket on the way home," Cathy told Gus as they got back into his car, him driving, her in back with her sisters. They'd left their coats off and the winter cold had Marie's and Casey's nipples stretching out the fabric of their thin cotton tops. "I have a very special dinner in mind for tonight."
 
attachment.php


Gus pulled into the supermarket's parking lot full of anticipation. Cathy had promised "a very special dinner" tonight. Given all the other things she had treated him to in the past twenty-four hours, he could not wait to discover how she planned to make their meal "special."
 

Attachments

  • OldKolhs.jpg
    OldKolhs.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
"You can just drop us off and wait for us by the door," Cathy told Gus. After he pulled up to the supermarket entrance, Cathy spoke to her sisters. "Okay sluts, let's go inside."

In the store's atrium, Cathy took a cart and led them in. "I found a yummy looking recipe for glazed salmon in one of Mom's cookbooks. We need to start with a can of orange juice concentrate."

They reached the aisle with the open freezers. Cathy ensured they lingered long enough that the chill of this section of the store fully hardened her slaves' nipples fully under their thin cotton tops. With this accomplished, they went to the butcher counter. After pressing the button to call for help, she had Marie and Casey stand near the counter while she stood back behind them. After a moment, a handsome and muscular man of about thirty in a white apron emerged from the back.

"Good afternoon, ladies, May I..." His voice faltered when his gaze reached Casey's bosom. Instinctively, he glanced over at Marie's as well. Then he did his best to keep his eyes trained on their faces when he spoke again. "May I help you with something."
 
Like a Piece of Meat



“Good afternoon, ladies, May I...” The butcher hesitated and had to clear his throat after his gaze reached
Casey’s chest, with her erect nipples straining under her white t-shirt. He then glanced over at Marie’s breasts as well. Her nipples likewise pushed up under her thin cotton top. Afterward he tried to maintain focus on their faces as he reached the counter. “May I help you with something?”

Marie felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment. She felt sorry for the poor man, a mere pawn in Cathy’s stratagem for reducing her and Casey’s esteem, to make them feel like nothing more than flesh for others’ sensual enjoyment. Marie reflected on how appropriate that this happen here at a meat market.

“I guess we need some salmon,” Marie said to try to ease the tension, remembering what Cathy said about finding a recipe.

“Alright,” he replied. “Filets or steaks?”

Unsure, Marie glanced back at Cathy. As she did, her blouse moved across her already sensitive breasts, and she realized she thereby gave the butcher a perfect silhouette view of her stiff nipple poking up under the light fabric.

 
Marie turned to Cathy, perfectly presenting her left breast, with its stiff nipple pressing up against the thin cotton of her top, in full profile to the butcher. Cathy saw his eyes drop to admire the sight. He literally licked his lips.

"Filets, please," Cathy answered his earlier question, then waited the few seconds until her voice registered with him and he looked up again. "Each about a quarter pound."

She wanted to keep dinner light, so that everyone still felt plenty active afterward.
 
Casey smiled at Marie's obvious embarrassment when the butcher ogled their chests. Casey felt otherwise. Cathy had taught her to revel in her sexual nature and feel pride when anyone appreciated her looks. She hoped her time as Cathy's slave would soon bestow the same comfort in such physicality upon Marie.
 
Along with the salmon, to complete the needed ingredients of the recipe she had found, Cathy purchased a couple pounds of baby spinach and a bag of jasmine rice. She also purchased several bottles of German white wine. She had a very special dinner planned.

Their shopping complete, Cathy had Gus drive them home. During the ride, Cathy enjoyed playing with her sisters' stiff nipples. It crossed her mind to make them remove their tops for the walk to the front door from where Gus parked in the driveway, but decided against it. While she rather fancied the risk of the neighbors spotting Marie and Casey outside topless in the middle of winter, she did not dare let word of this get back to their parents when they returned from vacation.

While Gus and her sisters carried all the parcels inside, Cathy retrieved the magazine page that contained the recipe. She saw it would take less than an hour to prepare. Several hours remained, however, before Dawn would arrive. She sat down on the living room couch.

"Have a seat next to me, Gus," she said. "We have some time before dinner. Casey, you can spend the time worshiping Gus and his cock. Lesbian Slut, you'll be doing the same to my pussy."

With that, Cathy pulled her skirt up around her hips, Wearing no underwear, she spread her legs wide.
 
Last edited:
Casey grinned happily at Cathy's command. She waited until Gus sat on the couch, then got down on her knees in front of him. She undid his belt and pants button, unzipped his fly, and pulled his jeans all the way off. Then she likewise removed his underwear.

Placing her hand softly of his stiffening penis, she looked up to meet his eyes and smiled sweetly. "Just lay back and enjoy this, Master. I promise it won't hurt a bit."

Leaning forward, she took him as deeply as she could into his mouth, using her tongue to encourage him to a complete erection.
 
Worship



While the warmth of the house meant temperature no longer caused her nipples to stiffen, the relief this brought actually made Marie hornier. She assumed, now home, Cathy would have something planned through which they would all get some sensual relief. Then Cathy explained her intent.

“We have some time before dinner. Casey, you can spend the time worshiping Gus and his cock. Lesbian Slut, you'll be doing the same to my pussy.”

Seated on the living room couch, Cathy pulled her skirt up around her hips and spread her legs wide. She wore no underwear, and her slit glistened slightly with excitement under her black curls. It made Marie’s own womanhood tingle.

Meanwhile, Gus has sat down next to Cathy. Casey immediately knelt before him, pulled off his jeans and underwear, and began giving him expert fellatio. Marie smiled. She had wondered what Cathy meant by “worship.” Now understanding it meant oral sex, Marie got down on her knees between Cathy’s thighs and started with a gentle kiss on her clitoris.


 
Gus had removed his shoes so he would not track snow into the house. So, Casey easily removed his jeans and underwear. She then took hold of his penis and smiled up at him.

"Just lay back and enjoy this, Master," she smiled playfully up at him as she gently wrapped her fingers around his stiffening penis. "I promise it won't hurt a bit."

She then engulfed him and fluttered her tongue upon his almost immediately full erection. Gus leaned back into the cushions. The couch he and Cathy shared while their slaves gave them oral sex faced a huge picture window looking out over the front yard, then down to the road more than a hundred feet away. Anyone driving past would probably not have time to see into the house. He wondered how Cathy would handle the situation, however, if a delivery van or other visitor pulled into the driveway. The walkway from there to the front door went right past the window.

Soon, Casey's oral talents drove these questions from his mind. As she suggested, he closed his eyes and simply settled in to enjoy.
 
Reflections



Marie took her time with the cunnilingus. She wanted to learn what Cathy liked best. She started by softly teasing her labia with her tongue tip, then using it to part them. She slipped her tongue deep into Cathy, then licked her clit in various ways. All the while, she paid close attention to Cathy’s reactions, both vocal, and the way her hips tilted and rocked in response to different stimuli.

It put Marie in a reflective mood. It therefore dawned on her that she had started giving Cathy oral sex this time without vacillation, question, or thought, simply as a matter of course. Two days ago, the idea of making love with a woman would never have occurred to her as something she would or could do. Now, she enjoyed it, wanted it, and unhesitantly did it, and with her own sisters!

She still wanted Gus, however, both emotionally and carnally. So she had not become a lesbian, despite Cathy’s soubriquet for her. With that she realized that when Cathy called her “Lesbian Slut” earlier, it had registered as her nickname automatically, without adverse reaction. In truth, however, she now considered herself bisexual. She liked that idea. She found it liberating, and she had Cathy to thank for it.

With that thought, she redoubled her efforts to discover what manner of oral sex pleased her sister most.


 
Direct and demanding, Cathy cared little for subtlety. Nonetheless, she appreciated Marie's obvious purpose in orally exploring her womanhood, constituting both worship and experimentation. Cathy did not need to try to indicate which techniques and places pleased her most. Her body and breath betrayed her preferences.

She purred softly when Marie teased her labia. She sighed and thrust her hips when she slipped her tongue up her vagina. When Marie licked her clitoris, however, Cathy's pleasure manifested itself with hips rocking to the rhythm of moans, groans, and cries of encouragement. Direct and demanding, Cathy cared little for subtlety.
 
Back
Top