Can I give you a hand?

plasticman33 said:
Good and bad. Good 'cause I want some, bad 'cause I'm not getting any.

Sorry to hear that.:(

I just wanted to make sure you weren't groaning at the sight of hot women getting their men off.
 
LovetoGiveRoses said:
Nice Thread Pix.

:kiss: Hope things are going well for you.
Thanks :)

It's nice to see you around LTGR :kiss:

I'm just trudging on as usual.
 
Have you found any more pictures, I've really enjoyed the ones that are here.

What is springtime in Norse country like? Lots of flowers?
 
LovetoGiveRoses said:
Have you found any more pictures, I've really enjoyed the ones that are here.

What is springtime in Norse country like? Lots of flowers?
Haven't really had time to look, lots of family stuff going on lately.

It's been varied, hot and humid one minute, hail the next. Quite a bit of flowers around, the lilacs and rowans are flowering right now, amongst others, and the smell is overwhelming.

I hope things are well with you and your garden :kiss:
 
LovetoGiveRoses said:
LOL...I saw some flowers popping up in my weed garden the other day! Was I ever surprised!
You'd better not let them fairies play amongst the weeds for too long, I hear they get a bad temper when doing that *nauraa*
 
Pixie said:
Thanks :)

It's nice to see you around LTGR :kiss:

I'm just trudging on as usual.

Really, really hot pic's... thanks :)

I was thinking of them days later and I had unsubscribed to the thread. Thought I'd post here so that I have it again.
 
Lorelei_11 said:
Really, really hot pic's... thanks :)

I was thinking of them days later and I had unsubscribed to the thread. Thought I'd post here so that I have it again.
I'm glad you enjoy :)

Hopefully I'll find something new to post soon, not had much time to search and no luck so far.
 
Pixie said:
I'm glad you enjoy :)

Hopefully I'll find something new to post soon, not had much time to search and no luck so far.

Thats o.k, I had some of the original shots in my mind. They were amazing pictures. I love handjobs and that was simply erotic. I was going to go through my posts to find it again so I could look at the ones you already put up.. so, don't worry about trying to find more. :)
 
200402shasx18.jpg
 
OMG

I just found this thread and wow... HJs are my favs.
There is just something so sexy as a woman, jacking off her guy, talking to him, encouraging him, and pumping with all her might to see him shoot a hot load for her. The more she is turned on, the more of a load she will get.
SO DAMN HOT!
 
Oscuridad said:
You like to play the game of world domination while having sex?

And you thought pain would bring the Doms in...


u would think that pain might bring the masochists in... whats wrong with some pain with your pleasure anyways?
 
Back
Top