What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm writing my next chapter of my literotica Sergeant Samantha story and looking up some dirty stuff for inspiration. Now i'm turned on.

Remembering, drinking, and watching MST3K. Drinking is not the best method, perhaps, but whatever.

"He worked at Gizmonic Institutue
Just another face in a red jump suit
He did a good job cleaning up the place
But his bosses didn't like him so they shot him into spa-ace."

I always chuckle at that line. Because, if you don't like a guy, the logical thing to do is to shoot him into space, right? How else are grown up, intelligent individuals going to solve their differences.

I'm ok.

Writing a bit too again...so fingers crossed, otherwise my co-writers will be sitting in dust and cobwebs waiting for me.

*sighs*

I have one patient co-writer for me... he's way so patient.. so much... I'm like lost but finding my way back. If we ever find a good moment we should write ...but that is one day.

I have one patient co-writer for me... he's way so patient.. so much... I'm like lost but finding my way back. If we ever find a good moment we should write ...but that is one day.

:rose:

And a nod of gratitude to patient co-writers

I'm deciding to go lay down. This is probably good-night. I hope everyone sleeps well and has a nice tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back