Tempted by the fruit of another.

shrek100

Literotica Guru
A little about me-
In my 40’s. A couple of kids. Own company and married

As in most relationships things are going a little dull and there is lots of arguing.

My best friend is female. Known her for 30 years. We have before marriage gone out. She is my sole mate I would say.
She is currently single.

I can’t get her out of my head, should I be with her? I want sex with her and fancy her.

If I leave my wife, I will loose house possibly business etc etc that’s before I consider the kids

What to do :/

A little about me-

As in most relationships things are going a little dull and there is lots of arguing.

My best friend is female. Known her for 30 years. We have before marriage gone out. She is my sole mate I would say.
She is currently single.

I can’t get her out of my head, should I be with her? I want sex with her and fancy her.

If I leave my wife, I will loose house possibly business etc etc that’s before I consider the kids

Your 'sole mate' and 'I fancy her' don't really sound like the same thing at all.

Personally, I think it's a bad idea to end a relationship by starting a new one. If you're unhappy in your marriage, leave. Don't use someone else as an excuse. It creates all kinds of unnecessary acrimony.

A little about me-

She is currently single.

Danger Will Robinson. That is what I am hearing as I read your post.

;)

You have too much too lose and for what? The off chance your friend might feel the same way?

If your relationship is dull and you want to be a happy couple then talk to your wife. Make quality time for each other. Enroll in dancing or cooking classes and go enjoy each others company with the kids at the grandparents or with friends.

Danger Will Robinson. That is what I am hearing as I read your post.

;)

You have too much too lose and for what? The off chance your friend might feel the same way?

If your relationship is dull and you want to be a happy couple then talk to your wife. Make quality time for each other. Enroll in dancing or cooking classes and go enjoy each others company with the kids at the grandparents or with friends.

You're so much nicer than me.

Burn the wife and kids in the house, collect the ins money and go have some fun.

Don't ruin your marriage over a pair of shoes, man.

Sole mates.

two-dover-sole-squared.jpg

A little about me-

She is currently single.

Those tittays in your avatar belong to your wife, or someone else?

Follow those tittays, because that's where your real passion lies. You will give your all for them. Take it from a mofo who likes them shits! :D

Oh, I don't know....you could talk about your problems with your wife, seek counseling from a professional rather than a board in a erotic story site....you could maybe work on things being dull because it takes two to make things dull.

That is if things are dull and you're not just a dog looking for permission to cheat...

But more likely than not you're just looking for people to ask for details about the little story you're making up here for some weird voyeuristic reason.

Dood should buy his wife a good quality bra.

And shit or get off the pot. Dood's been whinging about this bitch and his wife for 4 years. From 2014:

Most if not all, at some point experience temptation?

If so how do you distance yourself from the temptation without causing upset to yourself or the other person.

I have a great Marriage, great family. But there is someone from my past/present that I seem to have a thing for. Not just physically but also on a metal level.

Now I haven't been unfaithful, I wouldn't but the temptation is there. . . IS the grass greener?

I have changed my log on so Mrs Shrek cant see this.

Last edited:
I was contacted by an old flame a couple months ago. High school. I let her talk for about 2 hours, listening to how she screwed up...yada yada. Then I told her I hadn't thought of her for 40 years. It got quiet.

See, people yearn for "magic" that they think will fix them. She was unhappy. So she looks for something to fix it...and to take the blame away. If only...

Haven't heard from her since...

Man, I have so been that girl before... still dreaming of some guy who hasn’t thought of me in, well, ever.

Poor thing. May she find some peace.

There's other soles. It's hard to find a sole mate when one's lost. Have you tried the lost and found? Goodwill? The Five and Dime?

oops.
I just read his post again, and I changed my mind.

Last edited:
Back