Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I only smile in the dark. My only comfort is the night gone black

I’m queer. And that’s okay. I like being with men, sure. But I also like seeing two men kiss passionately and make love. I also like being with women. I love seeing a woman’s body react to my touch or the touch of another. I enjoy the company of all people. It’s difficult to describe sometimes, how I feel about the human body. I see and have seen more of it than most humans have. I touch internal organs with my gloved hand. But there is something about the untouchable that is more intriguing than anything. The fact that I can’t have you makes you more desirable. Is it the same for you, I wonder? Forbidden fruits.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
I’m queer. And that’s okay. I like being with men, sure. But I also like seeing two men kiss passionately and make love. I also like being with women. I love seeing a woman’s body react to my touch or the touch of another. I enjoy the company of all people. It’s difficult to describe sometimes, how I feel about the human body. I see and have seen more of it than most humans have. I touch internal organs with my gloved hand. But there is something about the untouchable that is more intriguing than anything. The fact that I can’t have you makes you more desirable. Is it the same for you, I wonder? Forbidden fruits.

Forbidden does add to the allure, Beautiful pic! :kiss:

Yes forbidden fruits are always the best looking and the best tasting of all.

Hey friend, hope things are good for you.

Forbidden does add to the allure, Beautiful pic! :kiss:

Forbidden can sometimes be the most alluring quality. Take for example, american prohibition, whichinstead of curtailing alcoholism, lead to increased consumption throughout the country.

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes forbidden fruits are always the best looking and the best tasting of all.

Delicious beauty. I like that.

Hey friend, hope things are good for you.

Hello, PVT. I’m just fine, (or at least working on being fine) thank you for checking in. 😊

You are as beautiful as ever. No one on Lit has such a way with words. Have a wonderful day, beautiful.

Forbidden is so erotic. I agree, what I can't have is always stimulating. Seeing you with your shoulder bare and bra showing, makes my imagination run wild. Fantasizing about what bare skin is under there. I would enjoy exploring.....

Lovely and intense! miss you mooch :)

I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules. But baby, I broke them all for you

The way you make me feel... it’s like lightning shooting through my body. Like the shivers that run up my spine settle in my gut and drop the world out from under me. I see you and need you. You know I do. Like an iced beverage on a sweltering hot day. Like the misty fog on an early morning run. I crave your attention. Need you close to me so I can feel your bare skin against mine, taste your lips, feel you react for me when I touch you. Breaking the rules for you brings me nothing but pleasure.

Side note: The pics are a follow up to a confession post in the Playground. :kiss:

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed pictures

Last edited:
The way you make me feel... it’s like lightning shooting through my body. Like the shivers that run up my spine settle in my gut and drop the world out from under me. I see you and need you. You know I do. Like an iced beverage on a sweltering hot day. Like the misty fog on an early morning run. I crave your attention. Need you close to me so I can feel your bare skin against mine, taste your lips, feel you react for me when I touch you. Breaking the rules for you brings me nothing but pleasure.

Side note: The pics are a follow up to a confession post in the Playground. :kiss:

Now you are wearing the strap on, what are you going to do with it.

Mmm...enter naughty thoughts :devil:

I am fan. :kiss: :rose:

gawd that makes so many thoughts run through my mind and chemicals surge through my body

I love your pics.

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name It sounds so sweet

His body is the rock I long to lean against, straddle under me, carry long distances and selfishly plant near my roots. He makes me want to discover more about him every day and about myself as well. I lay in bed dreaming of him laying next to me instead of where he is now. It’s easier when his voice is in my ear. There’s this way he speaks... like no one else... and when he moans and grunts just for me I shiver and can’t help myself. I’m powerless with him and it’s exactly how I want to be.

Edit: 2/23/2022 - removed picture

Last edited:
His body is the rock I long to lean against, straddle under me, carry long distances and selfishly plant near my roots. He makes me want to discover more about him every day and about myself as well. I lay in bed dreaming of him laying next to me instead of where he is now. It’s easier when his voice is in my ear. There’s this way he speaks... like no one else... and when he moans and grunts just for me I shiver and can’t help myself. I’m powerless with him and it’s exactly how I want to be.

A very lovely bra. It looks so sexy on you.

My girl says almost the same about me.

Love your nipple bars.

You are as beautiful as ever. No one on Lit has such a way with words. Have a wonderful day, beautiful.

Thank you for such high praise and sweet words. They’re hard to believe, what with so many gifted writers in one place, but thank you.

Now you are wearing the strap on, what are you going to do with it.

*giggle*

Mmm...enter naughty thoughts :devil:

Naughty thoughts can be some of the best thoughts.

Oh...

I like you.

*deep blush*

I am fan. :kiss: :rose:

And I am flattered!

gawd that makes so many thoughts run through my mind and chemicals surge through my body

That’s an interesting way to explain your body’s reaction. I like when you try to explain how my words and images make you feel.

More of a munchy than a moochie.

Insinuating that I’m good enough to eat? :devil:

I love your pics.

I’m glad you enjoy them.

Forbidden is so erotic. I agree, what I can't have is always stimulating. Seeing you with your shoulder bare and bra showing, makes my imagination run wild. Fantasizing about what bare skin is under there. I would enjoy exploring.....

All about the forbidden tease.

Lovely and intense! miss you mooch :)

You’re so sweet! And I’m here, just often lurking.

I love your nipple bars:rose:

That’s an interesting way to explain your body’s reaction. I like when you try to explain how my words and images make you feel.

You’re so sweet! And I’m here, just often lurking.[/COLOR]

:) :) you're too yummy for mere words.. senses and sensations are much more real

x you're too sweet yourself, sweet and cheeky

What a pain in my ______!

My thoughts will flow today because I am drinking Jameson. That’s right, whiskey-o’clock already (it’s not noon yet here, but no one really cares, right?). I’ve also obtained some ice cream for breakfast which should be perfect to match it. I’m just going to write and post what comes out. Sorry in advance if it’s a bit incoherent.

I saw AD’s post about body shaming and it got me thinking about my own body issues. I know I’ve got a few enviable bits, but I also have some parts of me I don’t like to show to everyone because I have been engrained with the thought that they are not desirable. I have stretch marks. I have calluses from work (and play). I also have deeper, emotional scars from when I’ve been ridiculed or shamed by others for my flaws. These emotional scars are probably uglier than anything physical I could show, and yet I am still hesitant to show all of me for worry that I may offend.

This paragraph is about pain. I’m in so much pain I don’t think I can go on without addressing it. I used to think all pain was pleasing. Man was I wrong. I do like pain, don’t get me wrong; that sting from after a hard smack, the stretch that pulls me apart from the inside as I’m pinned against a bed, the hard toothsome tug on my nipples from a nibble... these and so many other forms of pain are welcomed. But this one I’m battling right now? Man, it is kicking my ass. I’ve never had pain that is so exhausting, so limiting, so utterly annoying. Without going into too much detail, let’s say I’m just so done with it (hence the morning drinking). I’ve cried too many times in the last few days because of it. I’m so FUCKING done.

I like being barefoot. Heels are nice, flats are fine, but when I can choose? I’m bare. There’s something about being connected to the ground and feeling the strength or flexibility of the earth beneath me. I curl my toes into the ground when I’m standing, feeling my connection here and knowing that I can stand here through anything. You hear that pain?!!? ANYTHING.

Edit: 2/23/2022 - removed picture

Last edited:
My thoughts will flow today because I am drinking Jameson. That’s right, whiskey-o’clock already (it’s not noon yet here, but no one really cares, right?). I’ve also obtained some ice cream for breakfast which should be perfect to match it. I’m just going to write and post what comes out. Sorry in advance if it’s a bit incoherent.

I saw AD’s post about body shaming and it got me thinking about my own body issues. I know I’ve got a few enviable bits, but I also have some parts of me I don’t like to show to everyone because I have been engrained with the thought that they are not desirable. I have stretch marks. I have calluses from work (and play). I also have deeper, emotional scars from when I’ve been ridiculed or shamed by others for my flaws. These emotional scars are probably uglier than anything physical I could show, and yet I am still hesitant to show all of me for worry that I may offend.

This paragraph is about pain. I’m in so much pain I don’t think I can go on without addressing it. I used to think all pain was pleasing. Man was I wrong. I do like pain, don’t get me wrong; that sting from after a hard smack, the stretch that pulls me apart from the inside as I’m pinned against a bed, the hard toothsome tug on my nipples from a nibble... these and so many other forms of pain are welcomed. But this one I’m battling right now? Man, it is kicking my ass. I’ve never had pain that is so exhausting, so limiting, so utterly annoying. Without going into too much detail, let’s say I’m just so done with it (hence the morning drinking). I’ve cried too many times in the last few days because of it. I’m so FUCKING done.

I like being barefoot. Heels are nice, flats are fine, but when I can choose? I’m bare. There’s something about being connected to the ground and feeling the strength or flexibility of the earth beneath me. I curl my toes into the ground when I’m standing, feeling my connection here and knowing that I can stand here through anything. You hear that pain?!!? ANYTHING.

From the few pics I have seen of you, you are sexy as hell. :D

Back