All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say

Ooh, I can't wait to catch up on this thread.

Only peeked in here in the last few days after a friend suggested I pop in, and have a bit of a listen. Thanks Sassy :)

I loved hearing your voice Rainshine, you sound amazing.

There are some great voices to listen too.:)

He's right *swoon*

I love listening to your facts!
My question is this ... I thought a West Country Accent would be from Devon or Somerset... not Yorkshire which is north.

'Splain please... because I know these two accents are different.

Oops you're right - I got sidetracked when I was thinking about that because the accent is really similar to a Yorkshire one.

If it's any consolation buddy, there are women here and in other English speaking countries who love an American accent. I personally am highly partial to a Southern US accent. It has to be a well spoken one though, not a redneck! ;)

I used to have one. I have lived in the Pacific North West too long though, so it only pops out when I hear another Southerner or when pissed. :)

If it's any consolation buddy, there are women here and in other English speaking countries who love an American accent. I personally am highly partial to a Southern US accent. It has to be a well spoken one though, not a redneck! ;)
Wait! Where was it the women like the American accent? And which accent? *jotting this down*

*raises hand* I'm a big fan of southern accents. Y'all have the whole southern gentleman thing going on, but I imagine that in private it's a whole different story.

Back