The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

Fwiw, I gained 35lbs this year (thank you stress), and yesterday was only the second time I had posted my tummy. That pic was taken lying down, because lying down makes my tummy look flatter. :eek:

So today's pic is standing up, and all out there. I'm fifty now, and I've decided I don't have time for this insecurity nonsense - on my good days, anyway. I'm damn sexy, belly or no, and the only person who ever says anything different is... me. :rolleyes:


Here's to being over 50 and finally building confidence!!! I'm aiming to follow your lead. :kiss:
 
I've always had a big ass.

...

However, when it comes right down to it, my pictures are almost as much for me as for anyone. For the few moments, however brief, when I shoot or edit pics, I allow myself that indulgence of feeling like a sexy fucking Goddess of a woman. Suspending my insecurities and trying to find the best way to use what I got goin' on.

Big group hug, to anyone and everyone who has ever felt diminished because of weight, size, shape and appearance. Thanks to all who have shared their hearts.

You've got a big ass? Huh. Well you know what they say...

At this point most would say something like "Just more to love" or "The more cushion the better the pushing" but I know better and just say "A little more area to spank". ;) :devil:

I fully relate to finding a better you inside the camera. I'm often amazed at what's on the screen after the editing is done. I'm actually considering a full body black and white tattoo.

For the record, you are a... What did you call it? A sexy fucking Goddess of a woman. Anyone that's been to your thread (or seen you AVs) knows that simple fact.

After the group hug I'm free for some one on one hugs. :D

Cheers :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Fwiw, I gained 35lbs this year (thank you stress), and yesterday was only the second time I had posted my tummy. That pic was taken lying down, because lying down makes my tummy look flatter. :eek:

So today's pic is standing up, and all out there. I'm fifty now, and I've decided I don't have time for this insecurity nonsense - on my good days, anyway. I'm damn sexy, belly or no, and the only person who ever says anything different is... me. :rolleyes:

Why d'you think I take a lot of my photos lying on my back???:D

I also remember you were the person who once commented on a shot I posted to "move your hand!!!" because I was hiding my muffin top with my hand. And I did. So thanks for giving me a little wake up smack that day.

Your lovely. Honestly. Don't doubt. :rose:
 
My wife is a bbw. I've been married to her for 45 years. Each year she's more amazing looking to me than the year before. She'll always be my fantasy girl.

I love all the large ladies, because that is definitely my preference. Personally, I don't care what others think and never have. Since we started including others in our fun 20 or so years ago, I've had the privilege of having sex with other large ladies and loved every minute of it.

Everybody has their preferences, but I feel pity for those who don't love you ladies...oh, well, more for me :D
 
I've always had a big ass.

When I was a teenager, I wore a tight skirt, and my mother declared my ass in that skirt as I walked looked like "two boys fighting under a blanket." She has a way with words, that woman.:rolleyes:

I never wore a fitted skirt or dress again. I wore long tops that came past my hips to hide my bottom, or gathered skirts.

Suddenly, big asses are in! How is it the thing I have tried to conceal for years is a "thing"?

But when I posted a short video the other day of my plump posterior in a pair of new panties, one of the comments was along the line of "Oh, I didn't realize your bottom was quite so big and round..." Instantly transported back to the two boys fighting under a blanket comment. I don't believe the person meant it bad, but of course because I am sensitive about the issue, I considered pulling the vid. I didn't, but it crossed my mind. Sad but true.

However, when it comes right down to it, my pictures are almost as much for me as for anyone. For the few moments, however brief, when I shoot or edit pics, I allow myself that indulgence of feeling like a sexy fucking Goddess of a woman. Suspending my insecurities and trying to find the best way to use what I got goin' on. And if looking for good lighting, or cropping, or using filters makes me an artist of subterfuge, so be it. Even Kim Kardashian photoshops her cellulite.

Big group hug, to anyone and everyone who has ever felt diminished because of weight, size, shape and appearance. Thanks to all who have shared their hearts.

Your body isn't objectively viewed by you of course. It's blurred or colored by comments like the one from your mother or others.
And I don't think I agree with you that "big asses are in", only that some people like other shapes than others, and what is a big ass is depending on what you think is a big ass!
What I do know though is that you have an amazingly hot and perfectly sexy body!
 
*

I feel so emotional reading all the comments here. I’m overwhelmed by some of the struggles women have with their bodies but at the same time heartened by the love and support.

I started my AmPic thread simply because I was petrified of showing my body. I was amazed at how confident and unapologetic the sexy women of Lit were about their bodies and I wanted to be like them. A life lived in fear… My goal is to post a pic every day for a year - it’s a personal challenge I have set myself - but no one knows my daily struggle. I agonise over submitting every single pic, afraid my body isn't not good enough, pretty enough, sexy enough... I have a long way to go to be confident but the commenters have been really supportive. They keep me going, at least to the next day. I always try to show my appreciation, but I leave out the part of how grateful I am that they have accepted me - I’m also scared to show them my insecurity - I’m supposed to be a strong, sassy women.

It’s always hard being with a new lover… the negative feelings I have about my body always play on my mind. I always remind them that I’m a real girl… I worry that their expectations are too high and they will be let down by what they see. In fact, I put up a pic of my big ass, wobbly tummy and small tits a little while ago so my sexting buddies would have realistic expectations.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=82052532&postcount=61

Being a dancer, my whole life has been about the outer quality of my body. In fact, when I was a little girl my teacher looked at my mother’s hips and said I will never be a ballet dancer. It broke my heart, but it didn’t stop me from dancing.

Recently I was with a man nearly 20 years my junior. We got to the kinky bit, and like all men seem to do, he wanted me completely naked - argh - but I humoured him. When naked before him, he took my wrists, uncrossed them from my tummy and said, “Don’t ever do that. You’re body is so beautiful.” I felt embarrassed… for him knowing I was hiding myself… for not being confident like I should be… for such a young man to have a more mature mindset about body acceptance than me… I still have a lot to learn.

I'm grateful for Wild Honey for this thread and the brave women who have contributed. Without you I wouldn't have been brave enough to confess my own personal struggles. I think solidarity has a healing power and I'm glad the women of Lit support each other.

:heart:
 
Ladies, if you please... :rose:

(My contribution in profile for a limited time.)


**Inspired by the Chubby Tummy thread and my women friends with their own chubby tummies, and gratefully dedicated to the men who make us feel sexy and beautiful.

Beautiful. :heart:

This is really real and chubby
http://i.imgur.com/o6UwXQj.jpg

You are amazing. :heart:

For me, my belly was earned. I have 2 kids, 2 c-sections, I'm not as young as I once was and yea... food. Beer. Wine.

I've posted my belly on my profile before. In jammies. Always hiding the dreaded lower belly area where my C-section scar resides.

When I met him, the last thing I showed him was my belly. He had to pull my hands off me as I clung in shame. He kissed me tenderly. Belly kisses. And he told me I was beautiful.

It's hard to stand tall against what is supposed to be "beautiful". Especially here. Black and white airbrushed gifs. Who can measure up? Ever?

We have to remember what is real. What is earned.

I love this thread, Honey, you gorgeous, brave hunk of woman. :cattail:


Amen! You are one of my favorite people here...and now I kinda :heart: him for loving you so well.

:)
 
Dollie

My husband helped me post this ugly photo.
http://i.imgur.com/o6UwXQj.jpg
It's amazing how easy two halves of a tank top can be a skirt and blouse.
I'm happy to say I lost that tummy but it wasn't easy because I hate to exercise.
Since then I've been skinny, fat, and fatter. After nearly 60 years together hubby says he's had all sizes of a woman in one.

We found that many men don't care what size we are as long as we let them see and touch. I was a skinny little girl when we met but after three kids and way too many surgeries I changed a lot. Having a loving husband and friends is all that matters. We all can't be runway models.
http://i.imgur.com/gkii60Y.jpg
 
This thread makes me want to cry - in a good way, for the most part. I considered just sending a pm to the ladies supporting this thread, but that would be cowardly given what y'all have posted.

I get a great deal of satisfaction and ego stroking from posting pics here. Yet, it is always tempered by the thoughts that go, "Yeah, thanks, but angles and lighting are hiding the bad parts," so the comments, while nice, are still tainted by a measure of what I consider to be deception. I've always been Type A and competitive, and, although it's petty and immature, it always stings when I see someone else getting attention for something I'm trying my best at. No matter how many times I tell myself there is no single body type that "wins," I don't really believe it. I "know" what body type ultimately wins and I don't have it any more.

What ought to be an opportunity without true cost to put myself out here and receive validation just for who I am, still remains impossible in my mind. It's a constant struggle between achieving true body acceptance and being the best. An astute Lit man (whom we all love) even mentioned to me once how clever I am at subtly covering the challenging parts of my anatomy. I believe he truly meant it as a message of acceptance, but the acknowledgement that parts of my body are a "challenge" when I've tried so hard to camouflage them, hurt.

My husband, whom I've been with for 30 years, is ONLY into fitness models and athletic slim body types. While he tells me he is still attracted to me, his actions (at least in my mind) are asynchronous with his words. Given this is the message I've heard from the person who loves me most, it is difficult to comes to grips with the idea that anyone who doesn't have true affection for me could ever accept, much less be attracted to, the parts of me neither of us are happy with. And don't tell me that intelligence and confidence and a sassy sense of humor are what you find most attractive - because its very nice to hear, but deep down I don't believe you.

How pathetic is it that I cling to the shreds of body acceptance I receive here? How pathetic is it that at my age, the 20 pounds I gained in the last several months as my hormones decided to skip town permanently, are what weighs heaviest (pun intended) on my mind? How ridiculous is it that they intrude on my thoughts of how to pose and which pics to post here? How ludicrous is it that I actually stress a bit over letting people down by not being hot enough?

So, I suppose I just wanted to say that I envy you ladies - your personal acceptance of your bodies and the acceptance provided you by your significant others. Until I can get my hormones back in check I won't have that. I need to lose the weight for health reasons, and I'm working on that, but I gotta say how much I love this thread.

Thank you ladies - :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. I just can't heart this enough. :heart::heart::heart: That shall be the end of my vent. :kiss:

❤❤❤❤ love this.

Envious of the women who are brave enough to post, I am not one of them.
 
For the record. Some of the comments, love and support you have seen in this thread remind me of the way that Lit used to be. Women who actually supported one another and cared about one another not about being a catty bitch to one another. It's actually very nice to see.:heart:
 
I'm a big fan of the Chubby Tummy thread (maybe someone could post a link?). Someone recently commented that women's tummies weren't meant to be concave, and I think that's an astute and comforting observation that probably applies to the vast majority of women, whether they have given birth or not. I'm also fascinated to note that chubby tummies come attached to women of all shapes and sizes, including lean, fit women, and women of average weight. It's not a 'fat woman' thing, it's just a woman thing. :rose:
 
This is an awesome thread, Honey 😍
You ladies are gorgeous, inside and out. Xxx
 
Envious of the women who are brave enough to post, I am not one of them.

Sass 💗😘

Posting pics will be right for some women, not right for others. It was right for me yesterday, today it was right for me to take it down. This is not a competition, and you are NOT 'less brave' for choosing not to post. Do what's right for you. ;):rose::kiss:
 
The thing about women is... Or people in general. We're all insecure about something... I work with women of all ages, mainly plus size and each one has a different aspect and acceptance of their bodies... some wouldn't dare show skin, let alone show their tummy... others flaunt ever wrinkle and curve they have...
But the thing is, we're all human... I :heart: human...
But my :heart: belongs to a curvy girl.
 
Sass 💗😘

Posting pics will be right for some women, not right for others. It was right for me yesterday, today it was right for me to take it down. This is not a competition, and you are NOT 'less brave' for choosing not to post. Do what's right for you. ;):rose::kiss:

Honey, has anyone told you yet today that you are beautiful and amazing??

:heart:
 
My husband helped me post this ugly photo.
http://i.imgur.com/o6UwXQj.jpg
It's amazing how easy two halves of a tank top can be a skirt and blouse.
I'm happy to say I lost that tummy but it wasn't easy because I hate to exercise.
Since then I've been skinny, fat, and fatter. After nearly 60 years together hubby says he's had all sizes of a woman in one.

We found that many men don't care what size we are as long as we let them see and touch. I was a skinny little girl when we met but after three kids and way too many surgeries I changed a lot. Having a loving husband and friends is all that matters. We all can't be runway models.
http://i.imgur.com/gkii60Y.jpg

Dollie. I'm a fan and always have been. You and Denny rock your shit. I love it.
 
Not many pics yet.

So I will play.

Usually I shoot specifically to minimize or not show my stomach. :rolleyes:

But here's one that does show my marshmallow middle.

In spite of that fact, I liked the picture.
I love you tummy! so feminine soft and sexy!
 
Back
Top