New Coffee House

Good morning everyone , i have some coffee if someone wants some !

Have a wonderful and fun week !

:cattail:

abOSElG.jpg

Coffee? Yes please, but really all I really want is to watch you walk around the kitchen dressed in that apron and heels

per request a little decorating..

attachment.php

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
more....

attachment.php

Attachments

• image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
and the last...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3010.jpg
    IMG_3010.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
looks like the decor needs some work.....

it's all topsy turvy... sighhhhh

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday.

Enjoying my morning coffee with my monkeys today. Monkeys like bananas, too.

Xoxo
K

Crash... enjoy the grandsons... family. I am watching the derby. Back is acting up, can't stand so on bed rest.

:cool:

old borg fred

I wish I had grandsons to spoil and send home. :)

Hi everyone! Hope the mother's had a wonderful day today. Here is the Monday plan.

d65c00202a5b8bcdffa99a35067b300e.jpg

Good morning everyone , i have some coffee if someone wants some !

Have a wonderful and fun week !

:cattail:

abOSElG.jpg

blushes . I want some and I don't even drink coffee :rose:

What a host! Good morning.

Coffee sounds so good about now:kiss:

thanks all, trying to catch up in one post.

looks like Fantasy Girl did a great job of playing hostess with a lot more than I have...

sorry if i missed anyone..

Hi Blue Eyes! Thanks for the invite over, Crash! Starting June 1st I'm participating in a 60day summer cleanse. I will be going decaf only so it's nice to see the AM coffee thread has evolved a bit to include tea! I'm going to have to try some new teas as well, does anyone have a favorite decaf tea?

Hi Blue Eyes! Thanks for the invite over, Crash! Starting June 1st I'm participating in a 60day summer cleanse. I will be going decaf only so it's nice to see the AM coffee thread has evolved a bit to include tea! I'm going to have to try some new teas as well, does anyone have a favorite decaf tea?

I just finished a 30 day version. But coffee wasn't on the list. I dropped Beer and Bread.

hiya squirt!!!

good to see you drop by.

we stock whatever our customers need.

I just finished a 30 day version. But coffee wasn't on the list. I dropped Beer and Bread.

Gluten free is going to be the hardest part! How do you feel?
At the end a participant wins a Hawaiian vaca, so I'm going to give it my best shot!

Gluten free is going to be the hardest part! How do you feel?
At the end a participant wins a Hawaiian vaca, so I'm going to give it my best shot!

I feel great. Turned into a lightweight too. Still enjoy only yogurt for breakfast followed by a green salad for lunch. But I tend to hit the meats and bad foods at dinner. I think I lost 8 pounds and 4 inches on my waist. :)

Back