Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 04-28-2018, 11:33 AM   #51
loquere
Smile!

Spanish, Italian, French.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:47 PM   #52
Emirus
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFan View Post
Do you have any specific accents that you find particularly sexy?

Do you like specific types of American accents such as a Brooklyn accent, a New Jersey accent, a Pennsylvania accent, a Baltimore accent, a Midwest accent
None of the above. Any accent I like has got to be the opposite of London or New York. Both of those makes it seem as if the person is telling you what to do even if you’re just asking them the time.

Paddy’s attitude to life is to do just what he likes without thinking of the consequences and this time it’s once too often.
https://www.literotica.com/s/paddy-the-irish-vampire

Old 04-28-2018, 12:54 PM   #53
Emirus
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausfet View Post
A Russian accent makes me melt.
I’ll agree with that providing it’s not a man speaking.😳

“Ver du you vant me dahlink?” Anywhere you like and that goes for German and most other Eastern European accents.

Paddy’s attitude to life is to do just what he likes without thinking of the consequences and this time it’s once too often.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:12 PM   #54
Emirus
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_the_Hoosier View Post
English 'Received Pronunciation'
“Posh totty” English probably because I’m just a working class lad from “up north.” But not cockney or Essex. Need earplugs for those. But a posh totty “Oh darling. I forgot to put my knickers on. Silly me.” Does it for me every time.

Met a couple a few years ago also from “up north.” The wife’s brother produced a “posh totty” girlfriend and one night they were all playing cards. Brother dealt and his girlfriend said “what sort of a fucking hand is this you’ve dealt me?” The wife prompted her husband to accompany her into the kitchen to get more wine and asked him “did she actually say what I thought she said?” She had said it so politely and matter of factly they weren’t sure they had heard correctly.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:16 PM   #55
Emirus
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyLilPussy View Post
As a southern gal, we can def turn that shit on and off.
A lady of any age from Alabama, Louisiana or Mississippi. They can make me tingle just by reading a shopping list. 😊

Old 04-28-2018, 02:06 PM   #56
Emirus
Really Experienced

Over the years I’ve visited nearly half of the states in America plus DC (my favourite US city) more than once. From California to South Carolina and Michigan down to Florida. Every time and everywhere Ive been the reaction has been the same. I’ve lived all my life in the north of England but I don’t have a particularly broad accent. But I do speak clearly and the response I’ve always had in the US has made me feel like Brad Pitt. How can your ego not swell when ladies (of all ages) approach you under any pretext just to hear you speak? Then you go home and back to reality. 😡

Old 04-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #57
FEELINGLUCKYPUNK
Really Experienced

Brit actor Robert Stephens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Gv3A8Nypc

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEv8WleGMb4[/url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZBjlKf3AW4&list=PLjT3Z589ba7OpE9o1zsLA1U3Q3HLHCtBq

Last edited by FEELINGLUCKYPUNK : 04-28-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Old 05-01-2018, 08:50 PM   #58
Oblimo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I didn't ask the guy on the phone at the bank where he was from, but his voice almost gave me an orgasm. I think one more minute of listening to him and he would have heard me moaning!
Being a guy with a Voice leads to strange encounters. Especially when you work in a tech support call center.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:55 PM   #59
Lori_the_Hoosier
Really Experienced

Both my husband and his daughter speak with über-English, 'cut-glass' accents; they're both the product of English boarding schools, my husband of a famous school not a million miles from Windsor, and his daughter from an equally renowned girls school on the South coast; Will sounds like one of those stiff upper-lip RAF pilots from those old 1950's war movies (he pronounces 'house' as 'hice', and 'down' as 'dine', 'round' as 'rind', and places an H in front of the 'wh' diphthong, so he'll say 'hwhy', hwhere', hwhen' and so on) and his daughter's accent is even more pronounced; it can clean glass and cut teak at 20 paces when she's sufficiently irate.

Old 05-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #60
SolarRay
Really Experienced

No one's mentioned any island accents. I've recently become enthralled with the Trini one. (It probably started with a certain Trinidadian Project Runway winner...) Seems to be the softest and sexiest of the Caribbean accents.

Stories by SolarRay

Recently posted:
Straight Girl Problems (lesbian sex): Her BFFs are straight. There's a first time for everything. -- 2018 Nude Day winner
Pushing Buttons, Trending Turn-Ons (exhibitionist/voyeur): A kinky couple and a naked tweet.

"Oh! perpetually fertilized, virgin and nurse of all that is, chaste and lascivious, pure and revelling, ineffable, nocturnal, sweet, breather of fire, foam of the sea!" - Hymn to Astarte

Old 05-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #61
NoJo
Fan of Arts & Farces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_the_Hoosier View Post
Both my husband and his daughter speak with über-English, 'cut-glass' accents; they're both the product of English boarding schools, my husband of a famous school not a million miles from Windsor, and his daughter from an equally renowned girls school on the South coast; Will sounds like one of those stiff upper-lip RAF pilots from those old 1950's war movies (he pronounces 'house' as 'hice', and 'down' as 'dine', 'round' as 'rind', and places an H in front of the 'wh' diphthong, so he'll say 'hwhy', hwhere', hwhen' and so on) and his daughter's accent is even more pronounced; it can clean glass and cut teak at 20 paces when she's sufficiently irate.
I hope he doesnt shite too lide when he's in bate

Old 05-02-2018, 07:46 PM   #62
Lori_the_Hoosier
Really Experienced

Good one! He's had 5 gin martini's so far, so now can't look dine, the grind's going rind and rind...

The English public-school accent is a treat to listen to, although it sometimes sounds like a whole different language...

Old 05-03-2018, 05:18 AM   #63
NoJo
Fan of Arts & Farces

I married someone with landed gentry on her mother's side (impecunious toffs and "trustafarians" on the whole).

Visiting my wife's uncle, ex naval officer was so much fun, especially when he barked at her furiously, "IT'S NOT THE H.M.S. Valiant!!" DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT H.M.S. STANDS FOR!??"

He spent a while trying to find out my background -- When he asked me what line of work they were in I told him "avoiding Cossaks" -- which made him chuckle and offer me more Merlot.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #64
JerseyGirlDownUnder
Experienced

Scottish makes me swivel around to see the speaker. And Australian men talking gentle filth.

Bizarrely, here in Australia I am sometimes told I have a sexy accent despite me being very "I'm from Joisey, you from Joisey?" So it's clearly the grass is greener...

Old 05-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #65
KenNicottii
Experienced

Sure, all the obvious ones like Southern US, British, or Latin American – all the ones I hear regularly. But the ones that stand out because they seemed ‘exotic’ by comparison were Eastern European women.

One was an acquaintance back in the ‘80s who was from (what was then) Czechoslovakia before the fall of Communism. We, of course, could never know what she was like back in the old country; but she had this infectious joi de vivre (not sure what the Czech version of that phrase is) that likely came from her good fortune in escaping the oppression of a dictatorial society while she was still young. She spoke excellent, precise English; but that accent is probably still present today.

The other was a co-worker (not in my department) from post-Revolution Romania, who had this blasé attitude about the human body that many European women have. She was engaged and was much younger, so I never considered any of our occasional interactions to be anything other than polite and friendly – never flirtatious. It was my first time being around anyone who spoke Romanian, so her accent had a unique tone – which research reveals is an Eastern Romance language, not Slavic. During a brief, banal Monday morning conversation in the break room re ‘what did you do this weekend’, she described her outdoor activities, which unfortunately caused several painful bruises when she fell during a strenuous hike. She turned in her seat (I was standing) and pulled her skirt up to mid-thigh to show me the bruises, which she pointed out carefully – maybe a few centimeters from her knickers. Of course a jolt of panic seized me, hoping no one else had seen me gawking at this. I nodded my head, said she was lucky to escape more serious injury, suggested that she be more careful next time, and retreated to my desk to try and clear my mind of what I had just seen. Yeah …

Queen of Diamonds: An old friend brings her daughter to the high school reunion.

The Flume at Falcon Rock: My little sister's friend goes 'clothing optional.'

Trailing Along: From ski slope to horseback with my new friend Sandy.

Term Paper Blues: The last thing he needed that night was her company.

... and the rest

Old 05-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #66
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue66 View Post
Irish - like honey from someone's mouth, especially when softly spoken. Instant seduction.
There's a world of difference between a 'City' accent (very hard Rs, for example) and a 'Country' accent (very soft, very broadcast-able).

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 05-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #67
RetroFan
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirlDownUnder View Post
Scottish makes me swivel around to see the speaker. And Australian men talking gentle filth.

Bizarrely, here in Australia I am sometimes told I have a sexy accent despite me being very "I'm from Joisey, you from Joisey?" So it's clearly the grass is greener...
Wow, you're a long way from home.

I once wrote a story set in New Jersey, about a family from Pennsylvania who take their spoiled niece/cousin from New York on a camping trip in the Pine Barrens, where they meet two young guys from who are from Australia and New Zealand.

Old 05-05-2018, 03:10 AM   #68
JerseyGirlDownUnder
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFan View Post
Wow, you're a long way from home.

I once wrote a story set in New Jersey, about a family from Pennsylvania who take their spoiled niece/cousin from New York on a camping trip in the Pine Barrens, where they meet two young guys from who are from Australia and New Zealand.
Australia is home now and I hope to keep it so. Even without the political encouragement.

Ahh, the Pine Barrens. I spent my summers on Long Beach Island and fell in love with a Piney. Marvellous place, fascinating plant adaptations; we used to go snorkelling in shallow lakes. Big gar would come out of the tall grass and wind sinuously through the brown water; utterly prehistoric with the glint of sharp teeth against their long snouts.