Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horny

sighssss

I am so dammnnnnn HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.... someone help me. lol

Why the hell is it easier to meet people online than real life?? I'm tired of being alone all the time... ~sigh~

LizA:kiss:

Why the hell is it easier to meet people online than real life??

That's true...i talk to more people here than I do in an average day...oh crap...now THAT'S depressing...

breakwall said:
That's true...i talk to more people here than I do in an average day...oh crap...now THAT'S depressing...

At least you know you're not alone.... :kiss:

breakwall said:
You win.

sorry.

:(
Wasn't trying to win hun. Just grumbling about it. I hope yours cums to an end very soon. I'm sure it's just because your in a new place. Totally different case from me.

I read an earlier post from you...sounds like you have had a painful time of it...

Me? Well, i am an average joe that works surrounded by big uniformed officers. The women I meet are usually just smitten with my coworkers. Not a real confidence booster...

Lets pretend I BLURTED that out.

breakwall said:
I read an earlier post from you...sounds like you have had a painful time of it...

Me? Well, i am an average joe that works surrounded by big uniformed officers. The women I meet are usually just smitten with my coworkers. Not a real confidence booster...

Lets pretend I BLURTED that out.
Don't like uniforms all that much. I feel the the quiet, shy type are better anyway. And from the av you have up there should be no end to the girls that want you.

you know, i get that a lot...Lit is GREAT for the ego...it must be the face that's getting me in trouble...damn these horns anyway.

And from the av you have up there should be no end to the girls that want you.

and while we are on the subject of attractive avs, Kikmosa...my my my my my my....

breakwall said:
you know, i get that a lot...Lit is GREAT for the ego...it must be the face that's getting me in trouble...damn these horns anyway.
Now I don't believe that at all so try again.

could be my third eye...or my notorious forehead nipple...(should I pierce it or not? and can you get sunglasses for three eyes?)

breakwall said:
could be my third eye...or my notorious forehead nipple...(should I pierce it or not? and can you get sunglasses for three eyes?)
Lol, from the comment about my av, I would say that glasses would be the best investment, though not sunglasses.

mmm from what I see you look fine to me.

I love the silver thumb rings...very cool.

(oh yeah...um...BLURT!!)

breakwall said:
mmm from what I see you look fine to me.

I love the silver thumb rings...very cool.

(oh yeah...um...BLURT!!)
Those are the two I never take off. I also wear 11 pair of earrings. Everytime my sister calls me tacky or tells me to act me age, I add something. I've had my ears pierced 11 times and I have three tattoo's and when I really want to bug her, I wear all my rings. 22 of them. Had my bellybutton pierced but had to take it out. Going to get it done again one day.

Wow...do fridge magnets leap onto you when you walk in the kitchen?

So the inherent challenge is..."Can you lick each one of my rings?"

breakwall said:
Wow...do fridge magnets leap onto you when you walk in the kitchen?

So the inherent challenge is..."Can you lick each one of my rings?"
Lol, non-magnetic. I can only wear sterling silver. As for the licking, no one's tried. Rings or otherwise.

It's a shame to keep a perfectly good challenge like that to yourself...I only have two earrings myself, but if you would like to lick them...I won't protest.

and now my ears are tingling....

breakwall said:
It's a shame to keep a perfectly good challenge like that to yourself...I only have two earrings myself, but if you would like to lick them...I won't protest.

and now my ears are tingling....
I wish I could. If you were here I would. I've always wanted to lick and suck on a guy's ear. I've read that it really turns them on.

oh yeeeeaaaahhhh

it drives a shiver down my spine like a shock of cold...

ive always heard that the space between a woman's breasts is surprisingly sensitive...

....blurt.

breakwall said:
oh yeeeeaaaahhhh

it drives a shiver down my spine like a shock of cold...

ive always heard that the space between a woman's breasts is surprisingly sensitive...

....blurt.
I.. uh... don't really know. My ex didn't believe in exploring. Just get what he wanted and leave. I've never really gotten to find out what feels good, only what doesn't. I do know that the backs of my hands are really sensative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back