Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that explains it...
UP is one of those movies that if you are not in the perfect place in your mind.. you althernate sobbing on the couch into Hello Kitty kleenex hiding behind a throw pillow so that the kids don't look at you funny and giggling until you fall on the floor almost peeing your pants.

Or um.. I mean.. so I hear. :)

That being said, SQUIRREL!!!!!

Oh the movie was great- it certainly wasn't the problem. It always makes me smile because Dug reminds me of my dog- in particular "My name is Dug! I have just met you and I love you!" :D

Just alot going on today, I guess and it's so dreary the neighborhood has taken on the chromatic features of an HR Giger print- sans the cybernetic BDSM sex. Just one of those days when one feels very cold and alone no matter what the situation is...

Oh the movie was great- it certainly wasn't the problem. It always makes me smile because Dug reminds me of my dog- in particular "My name is Dug! I have just met you and I love you!" :D

Just alot going on today, I guess and it's so dreary the neighborhood has taken on the chromatic features of an HR Giger print- sans the cybernetic BDSM sex. Just one of those days when one feels very cold and alone no matter what the situation is...
Hugs to GP...

And if it will make you feel better, we can do the Time Warp again ;)

It's always interesting when people don't care about hiding the fact they don't like you. It doesn't actually bother me, but I never fail to be amazed.

for me .. hard to like or dislike most anyone here because of all the alts multiple personalities ect... i could actually like someone who is the alt for someone who annoys me.. :confused: getting a headache so easier to just not care :rolleyes:

for me .. hard to like or dislike most anyone here because of all the alts multiple personalities ect... i could actually like someone who is the alt for someone who annoys me.. :confused: getting a headache so easier to just not care :rolleyes:

lmao ~ that's how I feel most of the time too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back