Sadistic Fantasies eating away at me

ashahmbro

Virgin
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Posts
6
Starting small, I prefer Anal by far to Vaginal. most of my fantasies spin off from that starting point. I've never met a girl who was of with me even just taking it in the ass as much as I'd like, let alone where everything goes from there.

If you want to hear about some seriously twisted stuff, PM me, I'm down to talk about it, especially if you'd be willing to share with me too.
 
Last edited:
Starting small, I prefer Anal by far to Vaginal. most of my fantasies spin off from that starting point. I've never met a girl who was of with me even just taking it in the ass as much as I'd like, let alone where everything goes from there.

-Choking her out as I assfuck her, so I can cum right as she passes out.
-Taking a her to the grocery store and having her pick out things to fill her ass with.
-Getting big bags of cinnamon candies and trying to fit all of them in her ass.
-Using her ass as my own personal urinal, especially in the morning while she's still asleep, e.g. just waking up and waking HER up with a funnel in her ass and hot piss flooding her bowels.
-sticking long, thin candles up her ass till its stretched wide around them, sphincter taught around possibly one too many, then turning her over, ass in the air, lighting the candles so hot wax just pours into her gaping rectum. Preferably while throat fucking her, so I feel the moans in my cock as it happens.

I'd also like to inject my cum and piss into her tits.
Or use her breasts as pincushions.
Bind and beat her breasts so they swell up huge with bruising.

I've never had an outlet for any of this before really.
Well I digg that.. Welcome to being a sadist with an anal adiction..
 
Back
Top