View Counter busted...

THROBBS

I am Fauve
It seems that the view counter mechanism (for uploaded images) has been busted/disabled for several days. I checked a few threads and there are some comments to indicate views, but many images have not budged or, if recent, have 0.

Far from the end of the world, as quality comments and conversation is far more important.

June 23, 2015

It seems that the view counter mechanism (for uploaded images) has been busted/disabled for several days. I checked a few threads and there are some comments to indicate views, but many images have not budged or, if recent, have 0.

Far from the end of the world, as quality comments and conversation is far more important.

June 23, 2015

I noticed but seems fixed now

I noticed but seems fixed now

ah. So it has started counting from the time fixed, not retroactively?

(I would think)

It is nice to have some measure of the futility.:D

hmmm... 4 Days later and no additional views noted. That's sad :( , if actually fixed.:D

Thread views happening, but no image views? (unlikely, but possible)
(134,836) thread views 10:30PM 6-23-2015
(134,882) thread views 8:40AM 6-24-2015
(135,036) thread views 8:50AM 6-25-2015
(135,290) thread views 10:30AM 6-27-2015
(136,393) thread views 4:30M 7-4-2015

Last edited:
The new thread by hfernandez1983, "Some of my stuff"
has 40 views and one comment, but the images all say 0 views.

Does not seem to be working as far as, anyone should be concerned.

laptopwriter has a new thread, "A couple of nudes... " with 298 views and 4 comments. AND his images do not have previews (so you have to click on them), they all say 0 view.

One comment was made today.

Not fixed.

laptopwriter has a new thread, "A couple of nudes... " with 298 views and 4 comments. AND his images do not have previews (so you have to click on them), they all say 0 view.

One comment was made today.

Not fixed.

I never noticed that feature.
I demand a recount forthwith before I spontaneously combust or something equally indignant.

Oh I geddit- images stored on the ltorica sever.
Im using a hosting site and hotlinking

I never noticed that feature.
I demand a recount forthwith before I spontaneously combust or something equally indignant.

Oh I geddit- images stored on the ltorica sever.
Im using a hosting site and hotlinking

yup.
anyway..... I PM'd Laurel, they are aware and looking into the "glitch"

Back