Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: Are you boys finished with your pissing contest now? I swear, it's like watching a couple of preschoolers antagonize the shit out of each other and then try to convince the grown-ups that the other one started it. Both of you...Grow Up!

In the future...keep me out of these games...

:eek: Beware nekkid girlies bearin bottles, tumblers, an pipes!!!!!!!!!!! Night all!

Having a breakdown and being less than a week from a second one is just about the best learning experience one can have!!! I have had a shite day, all things considered, but I care not one jot about it. I shall deal with things if or when they happen!!!

Having a breakdown and being less than a week from a second one is just about the best learning experience one can have!!! I have had a shite day, all things considered, but I care not one jot about it. I shall deal with things if or when they happen!!!

yay Blue!!:D

you go girl!!:kiss::kiss::rose:

mssyou-007.jpg

if I had a choice between breathing or telling I love you I"d take my last breath and tell you that I love you....thinking of you baby

Moonie and Sweetgypsy make me smile whenever I see their posts! You guys are fucking adorable! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back